Avon Imari Seduction

3.9

on 7/28/2011 3:39:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

EDIT - originally I hated this but I have since tried a sample from the actual bottle and not a sample vial and it is a lovely spicy powdery plum not the best not the worst due to its longevity (layer with the body cream which smells nice also) but has a similarity to flowerbomb extreme, Armani Code and something else I can't quite place. Sweet but not fruity sweet. Will be ordering a bottle since it is so cheap very soon!

on 2/25/2011 8:15:00 PM

I love the sweet fruity floral scent of this perfume , I just wish the scent lasted longer. I would definitely buy it again.

on 1/18/2011 6:13:00 AM

I LOVE the smell of this perfume - it is a cheaper, simpler version of DKNY Night, my HG perfume for night. It smells sexy yet sweet and sophisticated. Only bad thing about this perfume is the fact it does not last very long. I am considering buying the body cream to layer and see if that makes the scent last longer.

on 10/23/2010 11:10:00 AM

I've been wearing this for several years. It's my all time Avon favorite & I have it in every form. I find it pretty sexy, soft after dry down, & one of my go to everyday fragrances. I would go easy for daytime & heavier for night.

Avon: you did an awesome job on this one. Keep coming out with more additional products in this line. We'll keep buying.

on 8/21/2010 10:57:00 PM

Smells like a lighter, less complex scent of Rare Diamonds. Both have plum, orchids, and amber. So they are a bit similar. However, I do like the Rare Diamonds a bit more. It's like the "night" version to Imari Seduction. Both are nice scents, but NOT for me because I really can't do strong scents and these are a bit too much for me, as I prefer the soft, powder, floral, musk scents. Anyway, Seduction is loads BETTER than the original!

on 7/6/2010 12:45:00 AM

I like how this frag smells. It's a mature fruity floral scent, not a pink girlie kind of smell. In fact, I find it quite lovely. I like the combination of plum, orchid, vanilla and musk. Kinda makes me feel being mysterious. Strong opening but wish to have more lasting power. Only lasted for about 30 minutes on me. I gave 3 out of 5 for that reason.

on 5/11/2010 3:38:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

I like this perfume. It doesn't last very long, but I'm used to that (I refuse to spend a lot of money on perfume) so I'm okay with it. It's a warm, vanilla/sweet flower smell. I can't discern any of the individual scents (plum, orchid, etc.) but I'm not good at breaking down scents, anyway. It's not very strong, so it would be hard to over-apply. I used several sprays and it was fine. My husband also picked this out for me after sampling a few of my bottles, so it also has his seal of approval as well. :P

on 3/17/2010 8:25:00 PM

Did not work with my chemistry. I like it after a few minutes but it later turned rancid on me. Too bad. I generally like deeper scents like this.

on 1/16/2010 4:02:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I am not incredibly fond of this perfume by itself- it's to one-dimensional and a bit overpowering, but I love the combination of Imari Seduction and Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom. They are both sexy orientals and mix together to form the most luscious scent! For that reason alone, Imari Seduction gets a thumbs up from me!

on 11/10/2009 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I actually love this scent-it's a very warm, comforting vanilla,amber and plum based scent that I love to put on before bed.It *is* a bit strong when first applied but like other reviewers have pointed out it really has no lasting power at all.To solve that I make sure and spray a bit on my hair and use the matching lotion.It reminds me a lot of their old Vanilla Soft Musk which I have missed dearly.I would definitely buy again:)

Popular Fragrances