October 31, 2014 | 1592 users online

Fragrances - Avon - Imari Seduction

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2011 8:15:00 PM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love the sweet fruity floral scent of this perfume , I just wish the scent lasted longer. I would definitely buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2011 6:13:00 AM More reviews by loveitlaura

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I LOVE the smell of this perfume - it is a cheaper, simpler version of DKNY Night, my HG perfume for night. It smells sexy yet sweet and sophisticated. Only bad thing about this perfume is the fact it does not last very long. I am considering buying the body cream to layer and see if that makes the scent last longer.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2010 11:10:00 AM More reviews by kcgirl

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've been wearing this for several years. It's my all time Avon favorite & I have it in every form. I find it pretty sexy, soft after dry down, & one of my go to everyday fragrances. I would go easy for daytime & heavier for night.

Avon: you did an awesome job on this one. Keep coming out with more additional products in this line. We'll keep buying.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/21/2010 10:57:00 PM More reviews by JenJenofAz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Smells like a lighter, less complex scent of Rare Diamonds. Both have plum, orchids, and amber. So they are a bit similar. However, I do like the Rare Diamonds a bit more. It's like the "night" version to Imari Seduction. Both are nice scents, but NOT for me because I really can't do strong scents and these are a bit too much for me, as I prefer the soft, powder, floral, musk scents. Anyway, Seduction is loads BETTER than the original!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/6/2010 12:45:00 AM More reviews by nhirohas

I like how this frag smells. It's a mature fruity floral scent, not a pink girlie kind of smell. In fact, I find it quite lovely. I like the combination of plum, orchid, vanilla and musk. Kinda makes me feel being mysterious. Strong opening but wish to have more lasting power. Only lasted for about 30 minutes on me. I gave 3 out of 5 for that reason.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2010 3:38:00 AM More reviews by lazypile

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like this perfume. It doesn't last very long, but I'm used to that (I refuse to spend a lot of money on perfume) so I'm okay with it. It's a warm, vanilla/sweet flower smell. I can't discern any of the individual scents (plum, orchid, etc.) but I'm not good at breaking down scents, anyway. It's not very strong, so it would be hard to over-apply. I used several sprays and it was fine. My husband also picked this out for me after sampling a few of my bottles, so it also has his seal of approval as well. :P

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2010 8:25:00 PM More reviews by Kat2004

Did not work with my chemistry. I like it after a few minutes but it later turned rancid on me. Too bad. I generally like deeper scents like this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2010 4:02:00 PM More reviews by pxcrunnercat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I am not incredibly fond of this perfume by itself- it's to one-dimensional and a bit overpowering, but I love the combination of Imari Seduction and Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom. They are both sexy orientals and mix together to form the most luscious scent! For that reason alone, Imari Seduction gets a thumbs up from me!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2009 11:50:00 AM More reviews by catwoman30

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I actually love this scent-it's a very warm, comforting vanilla,amber and plum based scent that I love to put on before bed.It *is* a bit strong when first applied but like other reviewers have pointed out it really has no lasting power at all.To solve that I make sure and spray a bit on my hair and use the matching lotion.It reminds me a lot of their old Vanilla Soft Musk which I have missed dearly.I would definitely buy again:)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2009 3:19:00 PM More reviews by mtycer

"A hypnotic scent of luscious plum and purple orchid with tantalizing hints of warm vanilla, amber and musk."

Personally, I can't stand this fragrance. It smells medicinal. If you've ever smelled Eagle Brand Medicated oil/ointment, this smells almost exactly like it! (the green stuff in the little glass bottles, it's very very popular in Asia--http://www.veryasia.com/eabrmeoil.html).

PROS: Fairly inexpensive.
CONS: Smells terrible. I need to wash my hands right now!!!

Obviously, I would not even consider purchasing this.