August 28, 2014 | 1719 users online

Lip Gloss - Alba Botanica - Terra Gloss - Bloom

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2008 6:53:00 PM More reviews by portlandgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Fantastic pink, YLBB lip gloss. Not too shimmery, has a light vanilla scent that fades quickly. Love this stuff! It stands up to any high-end department store l/g that I have owned. But it's better since it is free of phthalates, parabens, petrochemicals, etc. I'll buy this color again and again!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2008 1:11:00 AM More reviews by loliemoo

i love this gloss. it has a pretty color. sorta pinkish nudish coralish..kinda hard to describe. its almost my perfect MLBB shade. almost. :[ it looks shimmery in the tube but its not on the lips. its not overly shiny. it just gives a very natural pretty look. it isnt that sheer, it is a little pigmented which is good for my sickly non-pigmented lips. :] i find myself reaching for this everyday. pretty good staying power for a gloss. nice vanilla scent. no taste. a little sticky. very minimal though. bought this for 6 dollars at cvs. :]

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2008 5:04:00 PM More reviews by BeckyJSacto

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Great texture, nice scent, not sticky at all! I love this stuff. I got this as a gift, and I wasn't sure about the color, but it's very sheer. I will definitely buy this again when it runs out.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2007 9:06:00 PM More reviews by selmf

Pretty color, nice texture. I would buy it again if it had SPF.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2007 7:52:00 PM More reviews by ashleybabes24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

One of the very few pink shades I have ever been able to wear. Paid about $6 for this, which is cheap compared to my Dr. Hauschka and Ecco Bella glosses. Lovely vanilla scent, shimmery on lips, but not glittery. This pink seems to have a bit of blue to it, but looks more peach on my lips. Weird, but lovely. Isn't sticky, and lasts a decent amount of time for a gloss. Would buy again, and might try another shade too!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2007 2:08:00 PM More reviews by pezbot

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the best nude pinkish lip gloss I have ever worn. For me it is the perfect pink with just enough of a brownish under hue. It really works with my skin tone which is a light olive. Also it is inexpensive, cruelty free and chemical free. It has just a hint of glitter in the tube but not on the lips. LOVE it