Alba Botanica Terra Gloss - Bloom

4.3

Not tested on animals

on 5/29/2008 6:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Fantastic pink, YLBB lip gloss. Not too shimmery, has a light vanilla scent that fades quickly. Love this stuff! It stands up to any high-end department store l/g that I have owned. But it's better since it is free of phthalates, parabens, petrochemicals, etc. I'll buy this color again and again!

on 1/8/2008 1:11:00 AM

i love this gloss. it has a pretty color. sorta pinkish nudish coralish..kinda hard to describe. its almost my perfect MLBB shade. almost. :[ it looks shimmery in the tube but its not on the lips. its not overly shiny. it just gives a very natural pretty look. it isnt that sheer, it is a little pigmented which is good for my sickly non-pigmented lips. :] i find myself reaching for this everyday. pretty good staying power for a gloss. nice vanilla scent. no taste. a little sticky. very minimal though. bought this for 6 dollars at cvs. :]

on 1/3/2008 5:04:00 PM

Great texture, nice scent, not sticky at all! I love this stuff. I got this as a gift, and I wasn't sure about the color, but it's very sheer. I will definitely buy this again when it runs out.

on 8/7/2007 9:06:00 PM

Pretty color, nice texture. I would buy it again if it had SPF.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

One of the very few pink shades I have ever been able to wear. Paid about $6 for this, which is cheap compared to my Dr. Hauschka and Ecco Bella glosses. Lovely vanilla scent, shimmery on lips, but not glittery. This pink seems to have a bit of blue to it, but looks more peach on my lips. Weird, but lovely. Isn't sticky, and lasts a decent amount of time for a gloss. Would buy again, and might try another shade too!

on 8/6/2007 2:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is the best nude pinkish lip gloss I have ever worn. For me it is the perfect pink with just enough of a brownish under hue. It really works with my skin tone which is a light olive. Also it is inexpensive, cruelty free and chemical free. It has just a hint of glitter in the tube but not on the lips. LOVE it

Popular Lip Glosses