April 17, 2014 | 925 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Paint Pot in Delft [DISCONTINUED]

image 0image 1image 2

This product has been discontinued

rated 2 of 5 on 7/26/2010 10:56:00 AM More reviews by SugarBabyRach

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I so wanted to love this but I just can't get it to work for me. It is beautiful but just looks awful on my eyes. The only use I have for it at the moment is using at a cream eyeliner. I've tried several colours over it but i'm yet to find something that works.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2010 2:33:00 PM More reviews by lingerz

This is the second paint pot I've purchased from MAC.

Great lasting power and one pot will last you a LONG LONG time. My only gripe with this one is it seemed more flaky than my other paint pot (Quite Natural) and so I had to be more careful when applying it (I use a Q-tip). It also didn't seem to blend as well as a result. But still one of the best cream shadows in the market that doesn't smear on my oily lids after sweat/long hours.

Well worth the investment.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2010 6:48:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

This is as pretty in the pot as it is on my eyes. It really looks great with my brown eyes and lasts for hours. It also makes a good base for other eyeshadows and I can use it as a liner or on the whole lid.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2010 12:14:00 AM More reviews by kassiehp0593

I adore this color to the umpteenth degree. It seriously is the prettiest base I could imagine and the complexity that it adds under any shadow is seriously breathtaking. I guess Delft was discontinued online or something... I don't know. However, I got mine earlier this week at my local MAC counter, no big deal.

The only thing that I can really say against this product is that mine is extremely dry. I have two other paint pots: Rubenesque and Bare Study, and they are moist, blendable, and extremely easy to work with. Perhaps I bought an old one (in which case I would like to know so that I can take mine back and ask for a newer one) which dried out slightly... can that happen? I really have no idea. But that's the only reason it doesn't have a five.

In short. I'm in love. And let me know if anyone else has the dryness problem, I'd like to know I'm not alone!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2010 10:19:00 AM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

If I had to repurchase this paint pot I would.. but I have enough in it to last me a few years.

I use this on clients who want a pop of colour and to bring out the greens, ambers and turqouise in eyes. It lasts all day and it gives a great go alone sheen or used as a base under coordinating ES.

This is a must have spring/summer color -- try it with a bronzed cheek, some corally lipstick or gloss and get instant healthy looks.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2010 9:17:00 AM More reviews by PhanieRajh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't think I've ever met anyone that has not been seduced by Delft. Delft is a beautiful green/blue paintpot that looks great under anything (try it under woodwinked!)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2010 6:29:00 PM More reviews by saylay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

i bought delft after seeing a friend of mine buy it. i fell in love with the color on the spot! i wear it under stars n rockets or club,and it really pops!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2009 1:39:00 PM More reviews by desertwaya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

the color is so pretty in the pot,on my lids its more blue w/ a gold flash to it...not as green as it looks in the pot but thats ok its still lovely. sadly this creased on me =(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2009 3:37:00 AM More reviews by Jaysta1985

This was a MAC Paintpot I neglected because I didn't know what to do with it... then last week I decided to try it as a base for NARS Eyeshadow Duo in Habenera. Now NARS Habenera on it's own is already a very well pigmented eyeshadow.... but when paired with delf the colour is super intense and really made my eyes pop. I also noticed it made my eyeshadow last a lot longer.. in fact from 6.30AM til 9.30PM.. loving this right now even though it's not a paintpot I'll reach for on a daily basis.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2009 4:11:00 AM More reviews by michaelaLUVpink

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a beautiful color, and I love all of MAC's paint pot packagings. The color is sheer and goes on really mild, but you can pack on to add more of a darker contrast. It's a great base.