December 22, 2014 | 1773 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Paint Pot in Delft [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 2 of 5 on 7/26/2010 10:56:00 AM More reviews by SugarBabyRach

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I so wanted to love this but I just can't get it to work for me. It is beautiful but just looks awful on my eyes. The only use I have for it at the moment is using at a cream eyeliner. I've tried several colours over it but i'm yet to find something that works.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2010 2:33:00 PM More reviews by lingerz

This is the second paint pot I've purchased from MAC.

Great lasting power and one pot will last you a LONG LONG time. My only gripe with this one is it seemed more flaky than my other paint pot (Quite Natural) and so I had to be more careful when applying it (I use a Q-tip). It also didn't seem to blend as well as a result. But still one of the best cream shadows in the market that doesn't smear on my oily lids after sweat/long hours.

Well worth the investment.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2010 6:48:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is as pretty in the pot as it is on my eyes. It really looks great with my brown eyes and lasts for hours. It also makes a good base for other eyeshadows and I can use it as a liner or on the whole lid.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2010 12:14:00 AM More reviews by kassiehp0593

I adore this color to the umpteenth degree. It seriously is the prettiest base I could imagine and the complexity that it adds under any shadow is seriously breathtaking. I guess Delft was discontinued online or something... I don't know. However, I got mine earlier this week at my local MAC counter, no big deal.

The only thing that I can really say against this product is that mine is extremely dry. I have two other paint pots: Rubenesque and Bare Study, and they are moist, blendable, and extremely easy to work with. Perhaps I bought an old one (in which case I would like to know so that I can take mine back and ask for a newer one) which dried out slightly... can that happen? I really have no idea. But that's the only reason it doesn't have a five.

In short. I'm in love. And let me know if anyone else has the dryness problem, I'd like to know I'm not alone!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2010 10:19:00 AM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

If I had to repurchase this paint pot I would.. but I have enough in it to last me a few years.

I use this on clients who want a pop of colour and to bring out the greens, ambers and turqouise in eyes. It lasts all day and it gives a great go alone sheen or used as a base under coordinating ES.

This is a must have spring/summer color -- try it with a bronzed cheek, some corally lipstick or gloss and get instant healthy looks.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2010 9:17:00 AM More reviews by PhanieRajh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't think I've ever met anyone that has not been seduced by Delft. Delft is a beautiful green/blue paintpot that looks great under anything (try it under woodwinked!)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2010 6:29:00 PM More reviews by saylay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

i bought delft after seeing a friend of mine buy it. i fell in love with the color on the spot! i wear it under stars n rockets or club,and it really pops!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2009 1:39:00 PM More reviews by desertwaya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

the color is so pretty in the pot,on my lids its more blue w/ a gold flash to it...not as green as it looks in the pot but thats ok its still lovely. sadly this creased on me =(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2009 3:37:00 AM More reviews by Jaysta1985

This was a MAC Paintpot I neglected because I didn't know what to do with it... then last week I decided to try it as a base for NARS Eyeshadow Duo in Habenera. Now NARS Habenera on it's own is already a very well pigmented eyeshadow.... but when paired with delf the colour is super intense and really made my eyes pop. I also noticed it made my eyeshadow last a lot longer.. in fact from 6.30AM til 9.30PM.. loving this right now even though it's not a paintpot I'll reach for on a daily basis.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2009 4:11:00 AM More reviews by michaelaLUVpink

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a beautiful color, and I love all of MAC's paint pot packagings. The color is sheer and goes on really mild, but you can pack on to add more of a darker contrast. It's a great base.