October 21, 2014 | 874 users online

Eyes - MAC - Paint Pot in Bare Study

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2013 2:59:00 PM More reviews by taupeandteacups

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Lovely brightening base colour with great staying power.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2013 8:29:00 PM More reviews by ElenaMis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I use it almost everyday and yes, it crease if it's too hot outside and you don't use a primer BUT I think it's howsoever a great product that matches perfectly my fair skintone. I use it alone when I'm going to university's lessons (without primer) and as a base for night's make up (with primer for best results). I find it incredibly creamy and so easily blendable that I'll always repurchase it.
Not matches someone skintone? Well, I can only say: try before buy! It's a life-saving rule.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2013 11:26:00 AM More reviews by Gretalin

Already hit pan on this little sucker! One of my all time fav color. I use this for almost every single day!

for more in-depth review, go to my blog

rated 1 of 5 on 7/11/2013 7:57:00 PM More reviews by Lilil95

I hate this. The color is not flattering on me, it's sheer, it's not very creamy, and it creases a lot!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2013 7:45:00 AM More reviews by Soladi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this product, both on its own and as a base. What I love is that you can layer it as well for more pigmentation . You can also use this as a highlighter, just be careful it can easily be to much:) the only thing that I don't like is the packaging even though it is pretty, cause it leaks air so the product will dry out.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2013 3:53:00 PM More reviews by Lucy_192

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This a pretty shimmery base or stand alone eye color. I wear it to work and it really brightens up my eyes in the morning. I just use my finger to sweep a wash of it over my lids, and a little bit in the tear duct. It's also a really nice base for a shimmery gold eye. I have worn it underneath MAC's mineralize e/s in love connection and it looks gorge!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2013 9:27:00 AM More reviews by rosielouiselove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Most beautiful little pot ever!

Its a gorgeous shimmery champagne shade. I love to use this as a base or on it's own for a light wash of colour!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2013 1:42:00 PM More reviews by ninaeaster

This is my first Mac paint pot and definitely not my last. The formula is creamy and stays all day long. Its champagne finish is pretty under powder eye shadows or by itself. I can see myself repurchasing this when I run out, which will not be for a long time.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/5/2013 8:22:00 AM More reviews by princessconzeulabanana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

after trying the benefit cream shadows and maybelline color tattooes, i realized this is absolutely trash. dry and flaky and blotchy. definitely will not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/2/2013 4:30:00 AM More reviews by jewelmeow

love hate relationship. love because i get complimented every time i wear it and it does look natural especially for me who cant wear too much makeup to work. however, i hate it texture - unlike painterly which glides on smooth and creamy, bare study is thin and somehow becomes chunky and cakey and makes my skin look really dry esp around the brow bone. the only way that it wont crease on me is when i apply my eye makeup before foundation. performance is lower than expectation, would try replacing this with benefit's rsvp cream shadow.