Aquolina Pink Sugar Hair Perfume

4.5

on 1/16/2012 7:02:00 PM

I bought this product because I loved the smell and also because my hair always smells a bit weird after I straighten it (which I do every time I wash my hair)
Some people will think this smells waaaay too sweet, but I really like sweet scents so this is perfect for me. The concept of the hair perfume is interesting, the nozzle on the bottle sprays a good amount of product and disperses it around a large area of my hair. It also has softening properties? (not totally sure on the correct term) and it does help tamp my frizz a bit when I spray it on my hair. I really only need 1-2 spritzes and this and I'm ready to go

on 10/4/2011 9:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Bought this mostly to smell Pink Sugar. I hated to pay $19 for a roller ball of a fragrance I might not wear, so I gave the hair perfume a shot (it is $15 @Sephora). It is a great product! I love it as a detangler. I use a couple spritzes on my wet hair & my brush goes through it like silk. The scent is ok, I probably won't buy the regular perfume without trying it, but I'll buy more of this when I run out.

on 8/16/2011 9:30:00 PM

Love Love Love!!! i'm just about out of my first bottle of the hair perfume (1st bottle lasted about 6 months...using it about 3-4 times per week on average). It smells exactly like PS just lighter, I use it on days when I just want a light whisp of scent, usually only one or two squirts in my hair, it lasts a couple hours and smells devine!

10/10!! :0)

on 7/31/2011 6:26:00 PM

Smells amazing. I bought the hair perfume before I bought the actual perfume, and used it in my hair and as a body mist (hey, it works)! I like the way this smells more than the perfume. It's more sweet, and less spicey. At $15, I think its a bit expensive for a hair product. But, the bottle will probably last a long time so its not a big deal. Doesn't weigh hair down or make it greasy - just smells good! I've tried many, many scents but I always come back to Pink Sugar.

on 5/30/2011 7:26:00 PM

I got this as a christmas present a few years ago and was fascinated by the fact that it was perfume- for hair! To this day i still wear it (i try not to use so much so it lasts) and i love the smell. I usually use it on days i haven't washed my hair, so it leaves it smelling fresh and like candy, which is a cute little plus.

on 12/2/2010 8:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

i've only smelled the pink sugar scent every once in a while, from a passing stranger or a test spritz when i'm wandering inside of sephora. i decided that instead of buying a full bottle of the perfume, i would try this out (it's cheaper) and see if i still liked the sweet scent over time. i do still love this scent, even more now, and i've also come to love the idea of a hair perfume. although the scent of this doesn't last incredibly long for me - maybe 2 to 3 hours - it's a great buy for only $15 and 3.4 ounces. it gives my hair a healthy shine and a nice softness.

on 4/19/2010 10:24:00 PM

Best hair refresher I've used!! Great smell that lasts!

on 4/19/2010 12:26:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I recommend this to gals who love the original pink sugar perfume and/or just appreciate sugary scents in general! I have super thick curly hair that I wash about 2-3 times a week. This hair perfume paired with a dry shampoo is a lovely pick-me-up for my hair in between washes. I have repurchased this, currently on bottle #2. My first bottle lasted me nearly a year and I used it almost every day. I do wish it was a bit cheaper up here in Canada though, its about $25 compared to $15 in the USA. I'll probably stock up on it when I'm south of the boarder :)

on 3/20/2010 10:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

I love the smell of the perfume and the hair spray. This is for girls that like sweet/vanilla fragrances.

I only wished the smell lasted longer in my hair.

I bought this with the EDT, but I prefer the EDT. This one smells more "peppery" like people have commented, probably due to things they must add to make it good for hair. I still find it good because it's good for your hair (uv filters, silicones) as well as it covers up my shampoo smell, with a smell just like my EDT which makes it nice.

Popular Fragrances