Aquolina Pink Sugar Hair Perfume

4.5

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

i got this in a set of Aquolina Pink Sugar at Ulta. I bought the set because it was 49 dollars for 3 products including a 1.7 oz of the regular perfume for the same amount as just the bottle by itself. I love the hair perfume!! I use it on a daily basis in my hair and as a light body mist. I find it has just the right amount of scent without being overwhelming. I can't really say that it makes my hair softer because I use other products in my hair before the perfume that could be contributing to that. I love the scent though and love how it lingers in my hair especially when it is wet. it does not last all day though, unfortunately. My boyfriend also loves the smell and constantly comments on how good my hair smells.

the only problem I have with it, is the packaging is cheap. The top to my bottle crack with in the first week of me owning it so it makes it more difficult to travel with but that's not a huge issue.

I would buy this again!!

I bought this product because I loved the smell and also because my hair always smells a bit weird after I straighten it (which I do every time I wash my hair)
Some people will think this smells waaaay too sweet, but I really like sweet scents so this is perfect for me. The concept of the hair perfume is interesting, the nozzle on the bottle sprays a good amount of product and disperses it around a large area of my hair. It also has softening properties? (not totally sure on the correct term) and it does help tamp my frizz a bit when I spray it on my hair. I really only need 1-2 spritzes and this and I'm ready to go

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Bought this mostly to smell Pink Sugar. I hated to pay $19 for a roller ball of a fragrance I might not wear, so I gave the hair perfume a shot (it is $15 @Sephora). It is a great product! I love it as a detangler. I use a couple spritzes on my wet hair & my brush goes through it like silk. The scent is ok, I probably won't buy the regular perfume without trying it, but I'll buy more of this when I run out.

Love Love Love!!! i'm just about out of my first bottle of the hair perfume (1st bottle lasted about 6 months...using it about 3-4 times per week on average). It smells exactly like PS just lighter, I use it on days when I just want a light whisp of scent, usually only one or two squirts in my hair, it lasts a couple hours and smells devine!

10/10!! :0)

Smells amazing. I bought the hair perfume before I bought the actual perfume, and used it in my hair and as a body mist (hey, it works)! I like the way this smells more than the perfume. It's more sweet, and less spicey. At $15, I think its a bit expensive for a hair product. But, the bottle will probably last a long time so its not a big deal. Doesn't weigh hair down or make it greasy - just smells good! I've tried many, many scents but I always come back to Pink Sugar.

I got this as a christmas present a few years ago and was fascinated by the fact that it was perfume- for hair! To this day i still wear it (i try not to use so much so it lasts) and i love the smell. I usually use it on days i haven't washed my hair, so it leaves it smelling fresh and like candy, which is a cute little plus.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

i've only smelled the pink sugar scent every once in a while, from a passing stranger or a test spritz when i'm wandering inside of sephora. i decided that instead of buying a full bottle of the perfume, i would try this out (it's cheaper) and see if i still liked the sweet scent over time. i do still love this scent, even more now, and i've also come to love the idea of a hair perfume. although the scent of this doesn't last incredibly long for me - maybe 2 to 3 hours - it's a great buy for only $15 and 3.4 ounces. it gives my hair a healthy shine and a nice softness.

Best hair refresher I've used!! Great smell that lasts!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I recommend this to gals who love the original pink sugar perfume and/or just appreciate sugary scents in general! I have super thick curly hair that I wash about 2-3 times a week. This hair perfume paired with a dry shampoo is a lovely pick-me-up for my hair in between washes. I have repurchased this, currently on bottle #2. My first bottle lasted me nearly a year and I used it almost every day. I do wish it was a bit cheaper up here in Canada though, its about $25 compared to $15 in the USA. I'll probably stock up on it when I'm south of the boarder :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

I love the smell of the perfume and the hair spray. This is for girls that like sweet/vanilla fragrances.

I only wished the smell lasted longer in my hair.

Popular Fragrances