September 30, 2014 | 1575 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Paint Pot in Indianwood

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2013 9:03:00 PM More reviews by 3110hello

One of MAC's iconic paint pots, Indianwood is a lovely color to be used as a base or by itself to provide a gorgeous patina to the lids of your eyes. I use Soft Ochre for every day use when I am just trying to cover up redness on my eyelids, however when I want to put something on my lids and keep it simple I will often put this color on and go. Sometimes I use it to provide a nice base for browns or other complimentary colors. I have hazel/brown eyes and love the consistency of MAC's paint pots. They have no equal and this color is one of the most beautiful.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2013 8:50:00 PM More reviews by pinktearose726

Well I normally wear Groundwork as my daily paint pot. For reference I am a NW20 and am medium/dark with dark brown eyes and dark brown hair. I decided to take a chance on this paint pot and was very impressed. It goes on smooth with either a 252 shader brush or even my finger. It is a perfect golden color and I usually wear this alone or with Patina eyeshadow and Groundwork in the crease. I can wear this whether I'm tan or not, so it is a perfect year round go to. Paint pots last a year for me and for $18.50 I think it's a great price for how versatile it is. I will definitely re purchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2013 3:59:00 PM More reviews by conniehe

A little side note before rating this.. Mac is super expensive where i live.. lipsticks are $30 dollars and paint pots $34 so before buying something i think about it at least 10 times!!

I loved indianwood from the moment i swatched it in the store. At first i wanted rubenesque but the color pay off of indianwood convinced me more.

I love this as a cream eyeshadow, its very easy to use (no brushes needes) and very every day ( not sure for school or places like that)
I love it!!

the few cons are the following:
- for my oily lids, i cant use this without a primer
- i wish the color was a little more vibrant, it tends to be more on the opaque side once you put it on.

I would love to purcharse more colors!! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2012 11:32:00 PM More reviews by celinealmira

I am so glad I found this product! I went to mac looking for a paint pot because I heard so many good things about them, and the lady colour matched me to indianwood. I have been greatful ever since. I wear this every day all over the lid, mostly by itself but sometimes a wear a simular eyeshadow over it. I would recoment this to any one with more tan/dark skin. It looks so natural and I love it so much! For reverance I use medium dark mmsn. I am in love with this product! <3

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2012 8:12:00 PM More reviews by converse17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really adore this product, although it isnt for everyone.If you have very fair skin this may becdome a bit too orangy but for medium to dark skin tones it is absolutely perfect as a base for a neutral eye!!! I like to use my urban decay primer potion underneath because it will crease without a primer!! I love it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2012 7:28:00 PM More reviews by MakeupKidd09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Totally have a LOVE for MAC Paint Pots and this one is no exception. An amazing warm bronzy gold, creamy easy to apply and blend. Works great layered under Woodwinked for extra pop of color and def can be worn on its own. Sooo worth the money since you get a LOT of product with Paint Points.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2012 8:52:00 PM More reviews by omoalexa

Amazing product. The texture is great and it leaves a nice pop of color. I'm NC30 in MAC and it goes well with my skintone. This is also a dead ringer for NARS Fez. Love it!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2012 12:33:00 AM More reviews by Menolikepolos

I am a blue eyed NW10 (NW20 when tanning from a bottle).

Love this product for an eye shadow base that is more golden than taupe (creates different looks than my HG eye shadow base, UD primer in Sin). Beautiful for both dramatic and subtle looks. Makes blue eyes sing!

EDIT: lowered my score to a 2. It is still a lovely product. Rubenesque is too reddish to be as flattering as this product. However, it creases on me : ( After a few hours of wear, it's all smeary and creased up. Womp womp. This was one of two paint pots I've ever owned, and I probably won't buy anymore.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2012 9:20:00 PM More reviews by sukayna

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Indianwood is a beautiful, antiqued bronze gold very similar to the powder e/s Woodwinked. I have slightly oily lids, and this PP lasts all day on me- once it sets, it does not budge at all. This shows up very nicely on my NC35 lids. I love this color for an all over wash, or as a base for summery/fall MU looks. The texture is amazing, very creamy and easy to spread. There is TONS of product in these jars, and a little goes a long way so these will last forever!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2012 8:44:00 PM More reviews by Hanouna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is almost like a cream form of MAC Woodwinked. Great texture and works very well layered under any color in the coral/bronze/gold family. Nice neutral that looks great in the crease or as an overall wash on the weekends or for work. I think this color would work on most people, especially those with warm undertones.