August 20, 2014 | 1534 users online

Cleansers - Ultra Glow Black Soap

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2012 7:57:00 AM More reviews by 1CupcakeJunkie

***UPDATE****I have been using this for over 4 months and i still love it. I still get breakouts monthly but between breakouts this really cleanses my skin and gets rid of all my makeup. It helps speed up my breakout recovery time too. BUY THIS!!!

Saw this product on MUA and i decided i would try ANYTHING! I was breaking out really bad around my jawline. I have only been using twice a day for about a week and almost all the breakouts are gone. They actually started to heal within the first two days.

The soap doesnt look like anything pretty but it smells nice and i will continue to use as long as i get the results i am getting. If you are desperate for a good cleansing bar try this one. plus its only $2!

It is a bit drying and i can say the only con was that around my mouth and nose my skin dried out REALLY bad but i applied some eurecin(sp?) healing lotion to that area and it seems fine now.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2012 12:51:00 AM More reviews by lonjin

i have tried 3 other black soap that are the from blocks and are crumbly and supposedly authentic, and those were all so harsh for my sensitive skin , i am really enjoying ultra glow black soap tho
i find my skin getting clearer and clearer after every use i feel that this product is just as good as the authentic ones you get online and great for sensitive skin i highly recommend this and its around $2 it does last longer then the real thing too

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2012 7:35:00 PM More reviews by jellybabythepinkcat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I read about this soap here a while ago and I knew immediately that I had to try it. I live in Norway. It was not easy get it. I tried Ebay and a few other online places to get a hold of it. In the end I was lucky enough to find it on Amazon and ordered it. Together with shipment I paid 5 times more for it than what it costs at Walmart. But I am glad I did. I am really really happy with it. It really does clean the skin so well. I even wash my eye makeup with it. It does dry a bit but I put moisturizer or a drop of oil on my face afterward and my skin looks really very clean and fresh. I have told my husband to buy me 10 boxes of it on his next trip to the US. I am looking forward to using it on my body as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2010 8:07:00 PM More reviews by blairtaneisha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

OMG I BOUGHT THIS THE OTHER NIGHT N I CUT THE SOAP N HALF SO THAT IT DOESNT GET USED AS FAST N IT PROLONGS THE LIFE OF THE SOAP. WOW I LUV IT, IT SMELLLS GREAT, U CAN FEEL IT A LITTLE WORKING ON YOUR DARK SPOTS. HOWEVER I CAN NOT GIVE A FULL REVIEW UNTIL A COUPLE WEEKS I HAVE NOT NOTICED A DIFFERENCE BUT I HAVE ONLY USED IT 2WICE

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2010 12:47:00 AM More reviews by huka07

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

Yup finally found my HG soap for my acne prone skin. My skin never stop breaking out till I use this soap. It really clears up my skin, even while having hormonal prob, my face just has one or two pimples and they clear up overnight with help of BP. I highly recommend for those out there who are on the verge desperation with acne problems.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2010 8:02:00 PM More reviews by Cinnamingyrl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Just started using as nothing else seemed to help my skin at that time of the month. Breakouts appeared but were gone the next day. Couldnt beleive how fast the bumps were dried and gone. It is actually black so it may not look appealing to some but it smells really good and works even better.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2009 1:19:00 AM More reviews by yumcheesy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

$1 walmart, i'm super white but this works well so far, definitely makes me feel *squeaky* clean

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2009 5:07:00 PM More reviews by mchampion

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Saw this sitting beside of the Palmers Cocoa Butter Soap that I normally purchase and figured I'd give it a shot for $2.00. This stuff is the BOMB. I have combination skin and this works great. My skin looks brighter and feels amazing. I will keep repurchasing. This just goes to show that you don't have to spend a fortune to get some GREAT stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2008 11:27:00 AM More reviews by thlewis

My dad raved about black soap for years but I never was interested until all of a sudden my skin went crazy and I had all these break outs on my chin and forehead. I tried Clinique, Neutrogena, BeFine, Witch Hazel, and was about to order Proactiv. I picked up a bar of the black soap at Wal-Mart for $1.77 and started using it on Friday. Well, today is Wednesday and my skin is almost cleared up!!! I wash my face with the soap in the morning and at night and cannot believe how fast I have seen results. No more expensive stuff for me!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2007 10:21:00 PM More reviews by soniawonia

Ive been using this soap for about 3 days now, and my skin has drastically cleared up. The texture, the tone and overall appearance are very different. This will be the only thing I use from now on. I'm sure it will be great for anti-aging as well. it exfoliates super well too, but it doesn't have any built in scrubby thinggys. I dont know what ingredient does this but it is the bomb. I paid $1.77 at walmart for it. Oh yeah, smells pretty too.