November 24, 2014 | 2001 users online

Eyeliner - Make Up For Ever - Aqua Eyes - Bronze Green 5L

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2008 7:33:00 PM More reviews by Fresha

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Am I going to repurchase? I give a resounding YES. This is my every day liner. It (almost) lasts all day in the nasty FL humidity, not to mention that I am the oiliest person I know. If the color does travel in the slightest it looks like a slightly shimmery olive shadow, not bad. The color is very flattering, and not at all harsh. It makes my dark brown eyes brighter and doesn't wash my pale yellow/olive skin out like some black eyeliners do. I have had it for about 3-4 months and it seems that it will last through the year. Well worth parting with $16 even though I am a broke student.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2008 11:17:00 PM More reviews by rav2b

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The BEST!! I've been using this for about a year now. Purchased a second one for my purse (but never needed it) and then another. I love the subtle color and am delighted with the way it stays--it's usually pretty much there after 16 hours. I also love how easily it goes on, no tugging. It's also pretty sturdy, one of the few pencils that hasn't broken at some point while sharpening.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2008 12:06:00 PM More reviews by dtupaz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

About a year and 1/2 ago, I received a sample of MUFE aqua eyes in Turquoise and fell in love. This color is exceptional for my brown eyes and red hair, imo. It glides on, provides an opportunity to smudge for a smokey eye if you want, then sets and stays all day!! I do not have problems with smudging or fading at all. In fact, I must remove this liner with a good makeup remover at night. I believe $16 is a bit pricey for an eyeliner but it is worth it. I compared these to cheaper waterproof eyeliners at sephora and this lasted the longest! No contest. I also own iridescent navy, blue-green teal (12L), and pearly brown. LOVE!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2008 4:12:00 AM More reviews by Rachael2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I just bought this at Sephora and it is really a great eyeliner. One of the clerks told me about it and I love the color. It stays on great throughout the day and I will definitely be buying this brand again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2008 8:45:00 PM More reviews by La_Belle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a wonderful liner, applies easily, color stays true all day and pigment is going on strong even after 12 hours of wear. Being an eyeliner novice, I appreciate how easy it is to apply!
I have green eyes and this shade (5L Bronze Green) makes them pop! I will buy again and again, as long as it is available :)
16$US in Sephora (USA)
18.50$CAD in Sephora and the Bay (Canada)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2008 11:44:00 AM More reviews by valora

I am very impressed with these waterproof eyeliners. I bought 3L (navy blue) and 5L (olive green) about a month ago from Sephora and I have been using them almost daily with great results. They are reasonably priced at $16 each .

I have very sensitive eyes that are prone to tearing and Aqua Eyes does not irritate them and lasts without smudging or fading for about 10 - 12 hours. The pencils are soft (no tugging at all with these!) and easy to blend with my NARS smudge brush. They seem to "set" within 15 to 20 seconds of application.

These are HG eyeliners for me...as soft and color-rich as Clinique's Cream Shapers but more budgeproof than Chanel's Stylo Yeux Waterproof or Lancome's LeStylo Waterproof. I use Neutrogena's Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover at the end of the day to take off MUFE's Aqua Eyes.

For reference I am Eurasian NC30/35 with combination skin , dark hair, dark eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2008 4:06:00 PM More reviews by littlefuzz

I agree and disgaree. You do have to sharpen Aqua Eyes-it's not self sharpening. That aside,
IT IS AMAZING.
The bronze green makes my browny-hazely kind of eyes absolutely gorgeous, yet the eyeliner is subtle. It glides on smoothly, and stays put, yet when you sharpen it it doesnt get stuck in the sharpener. It works like a real creamy pencil.
I WILL ABSOLUTELY RE-PURCHASE. I just ordered plum,navy,brown, and bronze because of it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2007 9:43:00 PM More reviews by gparis

I agree with librarian girl wholeheartedly. This is the best eyeliner I've ever used and I've used quite a few. Glides on and stays put.

I balked at the price at first (I was using a similar product by Prestige, about $5), but when I tried this at Sephora, I was hooked. It will last quite a while so it's worth the 16 bucks. I definitely want more colors.

I highly recommend Aqua Eyes and I seriously doubt you'll be disappointed.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2007 8:35:00 AM More reviews by librarian_girl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Aqua Eyes are a creamy, self-sharpening eyelining pencil that are designed to be waterproof. Bronze Green is a medium olive green with a gentle golden metallic sheen. The color is not overly metallic and is perfectly appropriate for daytime use.
This eyeliner applied like a dream: smooth and creamy. The color is rich and delectable. Nothing scratchy or dry about this one. The metallic is very finely milled and provides more sheen than flash - very lovely. I experienced no flaking and, eyelash curler aside, this liner wore very well throughout the day. No migrating, fade or mysterious disappearing act.
My one caveat: my eyelash curler removed most of the eyeliner. I did give the liner a good 3 minutes to set before I curled my lashes, but no matter. At any rate, if you curl your lashes, I recommend curling, then applying the liner.
Bronze Green color suits my pale (NW15/20) complexion, dark hair (brunette) and brown eyes beautifully. I think Bronze Green would suit most any complexion and eye color and would recommend this color to anyone.
I do love Bronze Green and this is fairly reasonably priced for a high end waterproof liner ($16 US). I am planning on picking up another color or two and would certainly recommend Aqua Eyes.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2007 2:49:00 PM More reviews by sheilaKL

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this eyeliner! The color is a deep metallic bronzey green with shimmer. Staying power is excellent and i find it to be very smooth and opaque on application. Aqua Eyes pencils are great *if* they have "metallic" in the description...the others have been dissapointing!
This is a Holy grail for me and a very unique color, more of a bronzey olive than clinique egyptian and batter staying power on me than creamshapers in general