April 17, 2014 | 1472 users online

Moisturizers - Burt's Bees - Radiance Night Creme

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2012 12:14:00 PM More reviews by Jackie7354

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am always extremely hesitant to try new skin products, mainly because my skin is unpredictable and will break out. Unfortunately the $60 price tag of my Origins Mega Mushroom face cream was just too much for me, so I decided to switch to a drugstore brand. After much trepidation, I purchased the $15 Burt's Bees radiance night cream. I am very happy with this product for three reasons. 1) The price ($15) is much better than $60. 2) Burt's Bees is a brand that is known for using natural products 3) The results are great. My dry, winter skin is moisturized and I wake up with radiant looking skin. I also have not broken out after 6 nights of using this.

I think the trick to making this product work is not using too much. I just dab about 4-5 dots on my face and then spend about 30 seconds to a minute rubbing it in. If I spend a little extra time really working it into my skin, my face does not feel greasy at all.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/12/2012 2:44:00 PM More reviews by laschnauzer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Actually I am not sure if I would really buy it again. It smells good and is a nice moisturizer, but I don't think it does more than moisturize your skin. I never saw any difference after using for 4 months, except that my skin was softer (I never used any moisturizer before that).

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2012 4:53:00 PM More reviews by anapanics

It is very thick, creamy and moiturizing! It makes my skin feel so soft and happy and I really do enjoy it. I feel like it rejuvinates my combination skin during the night. I love it!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2011 1:52:00 PM More reviews by Kalya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This caused some major skin breakout. Large zits and whiteheads; blackheads around the nose area.

Ever since Clorox has taken over, BB products seem to be deteriorating just so rapidly. :(

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2011 5:11:00 AM More reviews by leGingbot

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

The heavier, night version of the Radiance Day Cream. It's intensely moisturizing, rich, creamy, with the same 'whipped' consistency. As with the Day Cream, I swear I can see the 'radiance' they talk about, although it could just be a psychological thing from the name. Regardless, it's a wonderful night cream! I wake up with baby soft skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/26/2011 2:30:00 PM More reviews by naturallyfab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

I'm a huge fan of Burt's Bees products, but this one fell very flat with me. I have oily skin, but for some reason this sounded like a good idea when I was shopping in target. This is a really thick, heavy cream that just sat on my skin. I couldn't rub it in and the cream never fully absorbed into my skin. I literally woke up and still had glitter all over my face from the cream the night before. And on top of that, I also had huge red pimples to greet me in the morning. Never. again.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/19/2011 2:31:00 AM More reviews by SparkleBabyShine

Felt great on my face when applied.. But now my skin looks oily ever since i started useing this product. not ok! and the price sucks for the small amount you get.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/8/2011 9:33:00 AM More reviews by kstraigh

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm not sure if I would buy this again, it's expensive for as little amount as you get. It feels good on my skin and I LIKE the smell. However, I think it clogs my pores some if I use it every night and then I break out. I prefer Albolene by far! And Albolene is cheaper and you get a ton more of it for the price. Albolene is a cream cleanser than moisturizes. If I use BB Radiance Night Creme every night my skin gets kinda oily. I am prone to acne and damaged skin though. I would maybe buy it again but probably not for a long time. It's hard to get every last bit out of the jar.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2011 3:24:00 PM More reviews by kimwhittkeli

this is the first time for me trying this so i dont have any knowledge of the prior formula i really like the smell and how soft my face was will edit if i break out

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2011 12:45:00 PM More reviews by LaceyH

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

my skin:
fair, slightly freckled/scarred, acne-prone, combination, and sensitive, from use on an AHA, BHA, Retin-A, Taz, and occasional TCA peels (gotta love fryin your face off! ;)

normally when i need a moisturizer i use a night creme with hydroquinone in it, to help fade some scars and freckles that i have. but sometimes it just isnt hydrating enough, so i need something more to help me combat flakies.

my husband and i both use this (he was actually the 1 that picked this out), and he seems to like it. i, however, find that it has too much fragrance for sensitive skin. when my skin's sensitive it stings a very little bit when i 1st put it on (and i've had other night cremes that didnt do this, so i know its not just me). but i never get any reddness or itching, and the stinging goes away really quickly. i wish that this was a bit more soothing though, so i wont rebuy when i run out-- i'll just try something else. however, i rated it as a "yes" to rebuy, as it really is a good night creme, just not 100% for my particular needs.

UPDATE 02/20/12:
i changed this to "no" for re-buy, i just dont like the added fragrance, and this is not quite soothing enough for how i want a nightcreme to be.