November 23, 2014 | 2162 users online

Moisturizers - Burt's Bees - Radiance Night Creme

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2013 4:43:00 AM More reviews by staciarose22

I never got to try the original formula (white pearly cream) before it was changed to a light yellow. Evidently there was an ingredient or something that wasn't considered as good for your skin or natural. This goes on like butter and melts into your skin instantly. If you have dry to very dry skin then you will notice a difference. I don't know why I stopped using it for awhile, but it makes my skin so soft and hydrated all night. I think it does everything it promises to enhance your complexion. It's really not pricey considering what it is and that there are much more expensive creams that do very little. The scent might offend some, but that's what you get with natural products.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2013 10:22:00 PM More reviews by FaceofMaleah

I'm pretty happy with this night cream- its nothing particularly special but it gets the job done well. I bought it about a year ago but didn't really touch it until recently and I believe I got it for $17 which is much better than my old night cream which was $42 for the same amount. I do like that it is the only natural moisturizer that actually sinks into my skin as opposed to just sitting on my face and eventually peeling off. I was actually shocked when I saw reviews saying that this is thick cream cause let me tell you, I have tried more creams than I can count on my hands and toes and this is probably one of the thinnest. I have dry, dehydrated skin and I find that is perfectly moisturizing during the spring months but maybe not enough for winter. I probably would buy this again since it seems to do a solid job but it might not be the first one I grab. Would recommend.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/23/2013 3:09:00 AM More reviews by supafob

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Unfortunately, I couldn't get past the scent...as someone else put it, "waxy." Boo. I really HATE wasting any products and tried to use this a few more times before tossing it. It does moisturize, relatively quick absorbing, and it's inexpensive, so if you can get past the scent, I would say this is a decent inexpensive option.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2012 12:14:00 PM More reviews by Jackie7354

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am always extremely hesitant to try new skin products, mainly because my skin is unpredictable and will break out. Unfortunately the $60 price tag of my Origins Mega Mushroom face cream was just too much for me, so I decided to switch to a drugstore brand. After much trepidation, I purchased the $15 Burt's Bees radiance night cream. I am very happy with this product for three reasons. 1) The price ($15) is much better than $60. 2) Burt's Bees is a brand that is known for using natural products 3) The results are great. My dry, winter skin is moisturized and I wake up with radiant looking skin. I also have not broken out after 6 nights of using this.

I think the trick to making this product work is not using too much. I just dab about 4-5 dots on my face and then spend about 30 seconds to a minute rubbing it in. If I spend a little extra time really working it into my skin, my face does not feel greasy at all.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/12/2012 2:44:00 PM More reviews by laschnauzer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Actually I am not sure if I would really buy it again. It smells good and is a nice moisturizer, but I don't think it does more than moisturize your skin. I never saw any difference after using for 4 months, except that my skin was softer (I never used any moisturizer before that).

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2012 4:53:00 PM More reviews by anapanics

It is very thick, creamy and moiturizing! It makes my skin feel so soft and happy and I really do enjoy it. I feel like it rejuvinates my combination skin during the night. I love it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2011 5:11:00 AM More reviews by leGingbot

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

The heavier, night version of the Radiance Day Cream. It's intensely moisturizing, rich, creamy, with the same 'whipped' consistency. As with the Day Cream, I swear I can see the 'radiance' they talk about, although it could just be a psychological thing from the name. Regardless, it's a wonderful night cream! I wake up with baby soft skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/26/2011 2:30:00 PM More reviews by naturallyfab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

I'm a huge fan of Burt's Bees products, but this one fell very flat with me. I have oily skin, but for some reason this sounded like a good idea when I was shopping in target. This is a really thick, heavy cream that just sat on my skin. I couldn't rub it in and the cream never fully absorbed into my skin. I literally woke up and still had glitter all over my face from the cream the night before. And on top of that, I also had huge red pimples to greet me in the morning. Never. again.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/19/2011 2:31:00 AM More reviews by SparkleBabyShine

Felt great on my face when applied.. But now my skin looks oily ever since i started useing this product. not ok! and the price sucks for the small amount you get.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/8/2011 9:33:00 AM More reviews by kstraigh

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm not sure if I would buy this again, it's expensive for as little amount as you get. It feels good on my skin and I LIKE the smell. However, I think it clogs my pores some if I use it every night and then I break out. I prefer Albolene by far! And Albolene is cheaper and you get a ton more of it for the price. Albolene is a cream cleanser than moisturizes. If I use BB Radiance Night Creme every night my skin gets kinda oily. I am prone to acne and damaged skin though. I would maybe buy it again but probably not for a long time. It's hard to get every last bit out of the jar.