July 26, 2014 | 1852 users online

Moisturizers - Burt's Bees - Radiance Night Creme

rated 3 of 5 on 2/23/2013 3:09:00 AM More reviews by supafob

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Unfortunately, I couldn't get past the scent...as someone else put it, "waxy." Boo. I really HATE wasting any products and tried to use this a few more times before tossing it. It does moisturize, relatively quick absorbing, and it's inexpensive, so if you can get past the scent, I would say this is a decent inexpensive option.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2012 12:14:00 PM More reviews by Jackie7354

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am always extremely hesitant to try new skin products, mainly because my skin is unpredictable and will break out. Unfortunately the $60 price tag of my Origins Mega Mushroom face cream was just too much for me, so I decided to switch to a drugstore brand. After much trepidation, I purchased the $15 Burt's Bees radiance night cream. I am very happy with this product for three reasons. 1) The price ($15) is much better than $60. 2) Burt's Bees is a brand that is known for using natural products 3) The results are great. My dry, winter skin is moisturized and I wake up with radiant looking skin. I also have not broken out after 6 nights of using this.

I think the trick to making this product work is not using too much. I just dab about 4-5 dots on my face and then spend about 30 seconds to a minute rubbing it in. If I spend a little extra time really working it into my skin, my face does not feel greasy at all.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/12/2012 2:44:00 PM More reviews by laschnauzer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Actually I am not sure if I would really buy it again. It smells good and is a nice moisturizer, but I don't think it does more than moisturize your skin. I never saw any difference after using for 4 months, except that my skin was softer (I never used any moisturizer before that).

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2012 4:53:00 PM More reviews by anapanics

It is very thick, creamy and moiturizing! It makes my skin feel so soft and happy and I really do enjoy it. I feel like it rejuvinates my combination skin during the night. I love it!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2011 1:52:00 PM More reviews by Kalya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This caused some major skin breakout. Large zits and whiteheads; blackheads around the nose area.

Ever since Clorox has taken over, BB products seem to be deteriorating just so rapidly. :(

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2011 5:11:00 AM More reviews by leGingbot

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

The heavier, night version of the Radiance Day Cream. It's intensely moisturizing, rich, creamy, with the same 'whipped' consistency. As with the Day Cream, I swear I can see the 'radiance' they talk about, although it could just be a psychological thing from the name. Regardless, it's a wonderful night cream! I wake up with baby soft skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/26/2011 2:30:00 PM More reviews by naturallyfab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

I'm a huge fan of Burt's Bees products, but this one fell very flat with me. I have oily skin, but for some reason this sounded like a good idea when I was shopping in target. This is a really thick, heavy cream that just sat on my skin. I couldn't rub it in and the cream never fully absorbed into my skin. I literally woke up and still had glitter all over my face from the cream the night before. And on top of that, I also had huge red pimples to greet me in the morning. Never. again.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/19/2011 2:31:00 AM More reviews by SparkleBabyShine

Felt great on my face when applied.. But now my skin looks oily ever since i started useing this product. not ok! and the price sucks for the small amount you get.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/8/2011 9:33:00 AM More reviews by kstraigh

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm not sure if I would buy this again, it's expensive for as little amount as you get. It feels good on my skin and I LIKE the smell. However, I think it clogs my pores some if I use it every night and then I break out. I prefer Albolene by far! And Albolene is cheaper and you get a ton more of it for the price. Albolene is a cream cleanser than moisturizes. If I use BB Radiance Night Creme every night my skin gets kinda oily. I am prone to acne and damaged skin though. I would maybe buy it again but probably not for a long time. It's hard to get every last bit out of the jar.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2011 3:24:00 PM More reviews by kimwhittkeli

this is the first time for me trying this so i dont have any knowledge of the prior formula i really like the smell and how soft my face was will edit if i break out