July 31, 2014 | 1849 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Vaseline - Aloe Cool & Fresh light body lotion

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2013 8:31:00 PM More reviews by ChubbyBunny3698

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Sensitive skin and eczema gals, afraid not! I have never seen or felt satisfying, soft, smooth result with any of the body moisturizers I have purchased and tried before This is a total HG and beauty steal! I usually have irritated skin conditions on my legs and sometimes it's so bad, I felt embarrassed and conscious of it whenever I wear my shorts or skirt. My skin usually get pink and blotchy on my thighs and legs after I come out of a hot, long shower (well, that might be my first), but this product is amazing. Aloe Vera is super soothing and calming for sun burnt and sensitive skin, plus is natural, which I love. This huge 750ml bottle of skin saver have lasted my for more than 4 months, and today I still have at least one fifth of it remain. So everyday once I get out of the showers, I will generously slather some of this baby on my legs, thighs, arms and neck area, it's also known that your skin absorb moisturizers much better when your skin in damp or just been out of the shower. 1 full pump of the body lotion is just enough for one of my leg, the consistency is extremely light and absorb into my skin super well. However,I have normal skin with only a few dry areas like my knees or elbows, if it's during the winter season or I haven't being exfoliating often. This moisturizer isn't as thick and creamy enough to penetrate further into the skin is you have really dry, flaky skin.

Fragrance:
Such a light, non offensive scent, I believe it's pure aloe vera with a scent of cucumber essence, which explains why Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract is on the ingredient list.

Packaging:
I purchased this in the second largest size and bottle (750ml/25.35 fl.ounce) available in this body lotion range, but wait, Vaseline have creating numerous of difference size of packaging for travellers and on-the-go peoples. Here in Australia, size of the bottle varies from 150ml/200ml/375ml/750/1.5L and a gel form. I comes in an aloe vera green bottle with a pump, YAY for pumps, HOWEVER, the lid of the pump loves to come off, so just make sure you screw the lid super tight.

Ingredients:
Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Glycol Stearate And Stearamide Amp, Isopropyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Lecithin, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Carbomer, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Ci 19140, Ci 42090

Prices: Varies from size to size, so I would advice you to go to your local supermarket or beauty stores and check out the price if you're interested.
Would I repurchase- YES! YES! YES!
Hope you enjoy my review, HAPPY SHOPPING!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2013 11:48:00 AM More reviews by emathy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I don't require a lot of moisture (unless we're talking about my hair, lol) and my skin loves aloe so this is my ideal year round body lotion. If I have drier spots popping up anywhere from time to time, and simply using *more* isn't going to cut it, I might layer a thicker lotion on top (I don't use heavier-duty ones alone because they tend to just sit on top and make things worse for me), but for everyday use I wouldn't want to use anything else. Perfect non-sticky texture, and has a (very mild) soothing effect. I find it makes small marks (hyperpigmentation) disappear faster, and often eases any sort of irritation. YMMV of course, but there have been more and more studies coming out that suggest aloe's properties in this regard are very real, especially if used regularly.

**Note: I never have and currently never intend to buy the SPF-added version of this product.**

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2013 1:58:00 PM More reviews by AlienAbduction

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This lotion smells really refreshing and it absorbes really fast, it's great for summertime.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2012 9:11:00 PM More reviews by deviationk

Every summer I buy this because It smells fresh and clean. Keeps my body well moisturised also.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2012 12:22:00 AM More reviews by miranda99111

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Mine didn't come with a pump so I had to flip the bottle and pour it out to get the lotion. Regardless, I love this lotion because it leaves my skin feeling super soft. It does smell more like cucumbers than aloe which isn't exactly what I'm crazy for, which is why I prefer to use Nivea as my everyday body lotion instead. The only negative thing I have to say about this lotion is the feeling I get directly after using it on my body. It absorbs and dries quick but leaves this light sticky feeling afterwards. I'm not bothered by it because after like 30 minutes, my skin feels incredibly soft. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SOFT!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/13/2012 5:53:00 PM More reviews by snowyjudy123

I have dry skin but enjoy light weight products but I still expect them to perform. I used two layers of this on my arms and legs for a week and didn't see any improvements at all, if so it was super minimal! I was so disappointed. I actually don't like the smell of Aloe so this product didn't win me over with it's STRONG smell. The Victoria's Secrets body lotion was much more moisturizing even though it's more of a fragrance. I STRONGLY RECOMMEND the Gold Bond Moisturizing Lotion though! That makes your skin CRAZY soft :D

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2012 10:34:00 PM More reviews by livelaughlovelots

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Not a big fan of Vaseline petroleum jelly for "moisturizing" but a fan of this lotion. I remember using this when I was younger and being surprised it wasn't all heavy and greasy feeling like regular Vaseline's trademark. I've really gotten into it recently now that it's summer and I have gotten into sort of an aloe craze (although my biggest craze-cocoa butter-is still going strong). I have bought both the Vaseline brand and the Equate brand which copies the ingredients mark by mark and is half the price as the Vaseline brand. Besides, I go through a bottle quickly when you use it at least 2 times a day. I use it both morning and night. After a shower, to refresh me in the morning, keep me moisturized through the night, even in the middle of the day as a dewy treat for my skin. It is very light and creamy, the perfect texture. It sinks right in the skin. It is so cooling and refreshing. It makes me feel so clean even when I'm feeling grimy. It moisturizes average, but it still moisturizes. I play piano, and who wants to play piano when they have dry hands? Another thing is, I can't play piano with greasy and thick cream on my hands. It would turn my keys into a slip'n slide and leave marks on pages. This keeps my hands energized and moisturized and ready to go. It's one of those lotions that's great for when your leaving right out the door and don't have forever to wait for it to sink in. The smell is really great. It smells like aloe and cucumbers, but not in an obnoxious way. The smell doesn't interfere with anything, it is very subtle and cool. The lime green bottle is gorgeous. Looks great! The huge pump also lasts forever with daily use. It's good to know petroleum jelly has been booted from the front line. Doesn't leave my skin dull and lifeless, but gives a healthy glow and sheen. Great for summer, and surely it's also good in winter for a light moistuizing experience. I recommend you pick this up for around $5 a big bottle, or get a small tube for trying it out for less. I have already repurchased, nothing can top it for soothing!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/13/2012 10:23:00 PM More reviews by xbabyboo

This product smells very light and refreshing and wasn't sticky at all. I absolutely hate having sticky lotion on my skin so this was a plus. It was a large bottle for a fairly cheap price. Also, when I had a sunburn and applied this lotion on it, it felt cool and relieving since this product had aloe in it. However, I always had to apply more to keep myself moisturized. It feels as if the product just sit on top of my skin. My legs would get dry within an hour or two. When I used this on my face at night, I would wake up extra oily. It would be a good light summer lotion but definitely not moisturizing enough for my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2012 3:25:00 PM More reviews by eden788

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

That lotion is great, it's really light, absorbs quickly and smells pretty good... Great for summer, really refreshing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2012 9:53:00 PM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Wonderful lotion. Very light and not sticky at all. I even use it on my face, and in my hair. It's lovely. Nicely inexpensive no matter what size you buy! Will purchase again.