November 23, 2014 | 1645 users online

Bronzers - Stila - Stila Sun SPF 15 Bronzing Powder - Shade 01

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2011 5:45:00 AM More reviews by lovelydiva

This is not look like a bronzer to me cos of the color is very peachy. More like a blush. If you dont use with a light hand, it will look too orange on your skin since this is really really pigmented. .I like this cos i layered it with my fav blush. I apply a little under my cheek bone and apply my DB berry blush on top. The combination is perfect for me and lasted me throughout the day. Just a tip, always layer your blush for the perfect look. I'll def be buying this product again.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/25/2011 11:57:00 AM More reviews by blndiee06

I am an NC20 and this turned up supper orange/muddy on me.

I hate the fallout and it seems that no matter how light of a hand I use, it always goes on heavy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2011 10:52:00 AM More reviews by lexijojohnson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

If you are pale like me (NC20) and looking for an uber natural bronzer, this might be it! This reminds me of CARGO matte medium bronzer. This is a peachy-tangerine color bronzer (not "bronze", not "tan"). This doesn't have a TON of pigmentation to it, but if you are looking for more of a wash of color to apply a more natural look, this would be an excellent choice. I apply this with my EcoTools bamboo bronzer brush - kind of stippling it around in the "3" shape on both sides of my face. I like the light, sun-kissed look this gives pale skin. If you aren't a big blush user, or don't feel like using blush sometime, this might work as just a 2-in-1 type product as well, bringing color to the face while brightening up skin!

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2011 12:55:00 AM More reviews by rayoflight121

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This works well for my NC25 complexion. I use it as a blush, for the days I need some dimension without being wanting additional pops of color. It lasts a long time on me and blends well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2010 11:45:00 AM More reviews by mellypmakeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of my favorite bronzers. I like contouring my cheek bones with this as well as adding a bit of color to my skin. There's no shimmer which I really like. I will repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/29/2010 11:24:00 AM More reviews by speedymouse

I have fair, yellow-toned caucasian skin, and bought this in shade 01. Although I have very warm undertones, it made me look like an oompa-loompa even when applied with a light hand. It also made me really oily. I just couldn't get it to work. I bought the Physician's formula healthy glow multicolored bronzer and I like it much better.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2010 10:54:00 PM More reviews by kathrynb23

One of my favourite bronzer! I purchase this in shade 01, which turns out to be slightly light for my NC30 tone. It is buildable and I like how the more I apply the more noticeable the colour gets, with a lot of blush and bronzer, the more you build the more the glitter builds as well.
Yes it does give a very healthy natural glow to your complexion. I usually brush this bronzer all over the rims of my face.Most of the time I use it to set my foundation. I dont think this has any shimmer, even if it does, it must be really fine cause I didnt notice it.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/22/2010 1:12:00 PM More reviews by kellypi07

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Okay, so first off if you look at the bronzer itself, it looks way too dark to be natural to begin with. But I tried it anway.. well, it made me look like a Cheeto. It looked orange on me, my friends even said I looked orange. It's not a very good product in my opinion, since it doesn't look natural and is too dark (even the lightest shade).
However, I love the packaging.. it's cute :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2010 2:00:00 AM More reviews by emilily

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I don't think I'll ever run out of this product, but its awesome - I have it in shade 1, it looks great on my pale skin - maybe slightly peachy, but I have black hair so its a nice shade for me. I tend to put some on the end of a large powder brush and just sweep it around cheeks/nose/forehead and a bit on my chin. Just need to make sure I blend it properly or it can look a bit funny.

It leaves the skin feeling nice as well, its a very fine powder.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/16/2010 9:58:00 PM More reviews by AriesD

Bought this as part of the Good to Glow set at Sephora, which was $10 for this bronzer and the illuminating finishing powder in gold. Shade 1 is described as "sheer golden matte bronze." I used this for a while and I like that it is easy to use with the right brush, and lasts all day. It is also matte, so there was no obnoxious sparkle since I already have oily skin. The only thing I didn't like about this was that is seemed very orange against my skin after application. Still looking for my HG bronzer.