August 23, 2014 | 1397 users online

Blush - Revlon - Powder Blush - Love That Pink

rated 2 of 5 on 1/17/2009 2:49:00 PM More reviews by Parodybarbiegirl

Just like almost everyone here has said there is just not enough color in this blush. If it would be the color it is in the compact it would be fine because it has realy pretty shimmers and it's a nice natural pink. When I compared this blush with the one I have from Bourjois (color tomette) there was a big difference. Aldo the Bourjois one is a darker color and would naturaly appear on the skin more, the pigmentation and the shimmer in it are way better than the Revlon one.
The packeging is good. The tiny mirror in it is cute and the brush that comes with it is pretty good.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2008 7:52:00 AM More reviews by Bambie_Blonde

Love this color so much! and I got it for $1.99 which I mentioned in my other review as well for the color "Tawny Peach"......I like this pink because it gives a beautiful flushed healthy glow and I Love how the color is not to pigmented because sometimes I do over apply my blush and with this no matter how much you put on it looks gorgeous :)

rated 2 of 5 on 7/3/2008 4:18:00 PM More reviews by xmikimagoo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have NW15 skin. Obviously I'm pretty pale and I expected Love That Pink to show up as a nice rosy glow on my cheeks. I was sadly mistaken. No matter how much I layer Love That Pink on my cheeks, I can't see it! It just makes my cheeks look powdery and unhealthy. I'm still on the lookout for my HG blush.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2008 10:48:00 AM More reviews by lamonica08

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I really do Love this Pink! It is very, very light as others have stated. However, my skin is quite pale. But that is one of the reasons I enjoy this blush. Because it is so pale it allows to to put more of it on without looking like a clown. So I am able to get the same glowly look that others with darker skin do, while still remaining a normal, healthy color.

The price is right too, about $10 in the drug store. I caught them on sale, buy one get one free which allowed me to try two different colors!

I would recommend this to any one with pale, cool toned skin. Very pretty and girly.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/29/2007 3:48:00 PM More reviews by courtneeg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Not too bad. However, my skin tone is very, very light and this color hardly showed up. It's a soft pink and just leave a hint of pinkish color on my cheeks. Yet, it is so light that I needed a slightly darker color to avoid looking unhealthy. I feel most people will find they need something a little more for a healthy, natural glow.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2007 12:26:00 AM More reviews by viverr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I do like this blush don't get me wrong, but it's just that there is very little pigmentation on my skintone! I am an NC 25~30 which is pretty pale already, but this blush still does not show up unless I literally pile it on. Other than that, this color is a very pretty soft neutral pink color. I would not buy it again for its lack of pigm. it comes in a black compact and with a mirror that opens when you press the mirror button in the compact. i can detect a teeny bit of shine/sparkles but it's really small so that shouldn't be a problem---- to me it just looks shimmery not those cheap sort of glitter. = )

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2007 8:27:00 PM More reviews by Grets

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Although I've yet to find my HG blush, this is one works quite well on me. At first, I was hesitant to purchase this shade because it looks so light, I was afraid it wouldn't show up on my fair skin. But surprisingly, it does. It gives me a nice healthy glow, and makes me looks rested and refreshed. The color is a true baby pink, with no peach undertones. Unlike most other blushes Iíve tried, this color stays true and does not turn splotchy or muddy as the day goes on. The compact is just the right size and easy to carry. I like having a mirror, although the pop-out mirror is a little weird. If this shade had a smidgeon more color, I think it would be a great blush. But nonetheless, it's a surprisingly good color and lasts a relatively long time. I've repurchased several times.