Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips in Miami Strip / Healthy Glow Bronzer

4.2

on 5/29/2012 12:10:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

LOVE this!! Read the reviews first and this is now a HG!! It is shimmery but just enough. I have even worn it without foundation on and my skin still looked good. Haven't used it as a highlighter yet but will soon. Was using Cover Girl one (see my reviews) but it was too dark and wasn't even the darkest they offer.

on 2/15/2012 2:06:00 AM

I like this bronzer it gives my nc40 complexion a nice glow. Today i went for an all bronzy kind of look. I applied it all over my cheeks and temples (as a highlight) on the highest points of my forehead & dabbed my finger in the pink shade and applied it on my nose and cupids bow for a very pretty highlight!!!!

on 1/23/2012 12:14:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Better as a shadow and highlight than a bronzer. It might work well for dry skin. On me though since I have oily skin I have to be very careful or it will highlight my pores. As a shadow though it is very pretty.

on 11/21/2011 1:12:00 AM

The shimmer strips are absoultely excellent ..i have them in 3 different shades..the one i am using now i think it is Sunset Strip is excellent..it gives u beautiful color.Excellent product!!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

My goodness. I've had this same bronzer for possibly years. I've used it every day and though I've hit a little bit of pan, there's plenty left. So you're definitely getting a good investment as far as price to consumption.

I use this both on my cheeks and also on my eyes. With a fluffy blending brush I use it to either add color to my eyes and color in my crease with the different colors, or swipe it along all the colors as a blending color if I'm doing a smoky eye. Adds some shimmer and some gradient, looks beautiful.

I love it as a cheek blush/contour/bronzer. I don't necessarily need contouring with my face shape, nor bronzing since I like being fair. But adding some to my cheeks just warms up my face somehow. I look more... sophisticated, as opposed to pink blush, which makes me look youthful. I always use this color if I go for a sexy smoky eye.

Highly recommend. Oh, and I also have the Bobbi Brown kind (my mom got it as a gift and passed it down to me), they both work exactly the same. Go with the cheaper one and save your money for something unique and special!

on 10/28/2011 2:46:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I am obsessed with this! I swirl a brush in the lighter shades and sweep this on the tops of my cheek bones and my brow bone and it looks beautiful. These colors are also perfect as eye shadows, so pretty and shimmery and effortless. I use the light pink in the inner color of my eye, take the shadow next to that and put it all over my eyelid and then take the darkest color and put it in the crease of my eye. It is one of my favorite eye looks. Highly recommend this! I also have the shimmer strip in vegas strip, which is more golden tones, but the miami strip is so much more flattering on me.

on 10/2/2011 12:17:00 AM

Fabulous as an eyeshadow! Perfect for highlighting. As a bronzer, WAY too muddy looking and shimmery. Overall though, a keeper.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I use the colours as eyshadows, not a bronzer (too shimmery). Perhaps not as smooth and buttery as some higher-end eye shadows such as Urban Decay but they are just as beautiful... These are actually the eyshadows I use the most... what can I say- they may be less trendy than Mac eyeshadows but they look prettier on the eyelids!

on 12/7/2010 9:38:00 PM

I like this, but definitely not as a bronzer. It works as a highlighter and really pretty eyeshadows. I do have to be careful when using it as a highlighter on my cheeks b/c it can end up looking very powdery or cakey.

I don't know if I would repurchase, as I feel like I could find something better. However, definitely not a bad product.

on 11/22/2010 11:58:00 PM

these are too shimmery don't like it too much i use it as a highlight or eyeshadow the packaging is crappy the pan came off not too long after i bought it =( i had to glue it back with eyelash glue

Popular Bronzers