December 19, 2014 | 1671 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Supre - Hempz Herbal Moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2014 1:56:00 AM More reviews by Audralee27

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've been buying skin products & lotions since I was a teenager from high end department stores, exclusive stores like Bath & Body Works, Philosophy, The Body Shop & L'Occitane to name a few, to drugstores so I've been on a quest for years to find that perfect lotion. I don't care where I end up purchasing it; as long as it has 4 major contributing factors to its consistency & that's: 1. Must not feel sticky, tacky feeling or greasy from application to on my body. 2. Must be able to stay on for majority of the day. 3. Must have a scent that smells great, without being too overbearing where it sacrifices & ruins my perfume. 4.NO ANIMAL TESTING. I want my lotion to be able to mingle & co exist with my perfume where they both work off each other & compliment each other harmoniously. That's really not asking for too much, especially since there's a plethoria of assorted lotions on the market these days.
I live in new england so it's important to moisturize, especially during the brutally cold & snowy winters & once I was diagnosed as a young breast cancer survivor, I wanted to be able to find a lotion that was natural, worked well & stil smelled great. Hempz lotions are all wonderful! They come in an assortment of wonderful scents that aren't overbearing. The Pomegranite & Citrus Blossom's my personal favorite. The Citrus Blossom has a healthy, fresh fruity scent & the Pomegranite lotion smells like a yummy, freshly picked pomegranite. I love this lotion because it stays on all day w/out feeling greasy & the price is fabulous, especially considering all the other lotions out there that are way more expensive. Hempz lotions can be found at Ulta, many hair salons, Amazon, ebay, Target & Walmart to name some places. I've even found it at TJ Maxx & Marshall's sometimes; but they go fast due to the amazing price! An amazing lotion at a fabulous price & in such yummy, inviting deliciously fabulous scents. I also love that Hempz lotions/products are 100% Vegan, Paraben Free, Gluten free, 100% Pure/Natural enriched with essential vitamins, No Animal Testing & THC-Drug Free.
I'm so glad to finally have found a hemp lotion that smells great & moisturizes all day & that's Hempz lotions! Hemp is such an important & essential source of fatty acids/amino acids which plays an integral role to healthy skin conditioning & moisturizing. Hemp has so many rich vitamins, minerals & antioxidants in it b/c it's one of the world's most sustainable resources & has been used for centuries. Finally, there's a lotion out there that's good for you & doesn't cost a a fortune! Well worth every penny! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2014 5:16:00 PM More reviews by WormEatsBird

Love it, it doesn't leave a greasy feeling on my skin and sinks in right away, I use it after my shower and before I go to bed! This helps my skin not look gross and ashy during the winter months. I have the original and the smell doesn't bother me, it smells like a smoothie and goes away later on and doesn't interfere with my perfumes I may wear. It's such a light texture and doesn't "wash off" like some other lotions do when I wash my hands. It is a bit pricey, $20 something for 500mL of product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2014 2:31:00 PM More reviews by laureg

I keep coming back to this product again and again. I use it exclusively as hand cream, and find that it is deeply nourisihing, moisturizing and sinks right in, without being sticky and greasy. A great product- I've been using and repurchasing this product for almost 15 years now, and I always buy the original scent. I'm really picky about handcreams, and this stuff gets top marks from me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2013 9:02:00 PM More reviews by greenreed

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Smells like white musk, plain as day. I like the scent, tho i can be sensitive so may try other scents in this range. Moisturizes well without greasiness and I love the pump bottle. kinda pricy, but I got mine as a free bonus, so I am glad I got the chance to try it.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2013 10:41:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is light but hydrating enough for my skin. I do love the scent of the original although I also plan on getting the pomegranate scent next. The scent also lasts for a very long time on my skin. My skin feels soft and not greasy. It is pricey so I suggest you get the travel size if you want to try it. The travel size is less than eight dollars. The original version has a sort of banana bubblegum type scent. I want to equate it with pez candy. I would repurchase. update; I recently bought the pomegranate scent and love it. It is a great scent to use for winter and spring.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2013 8:09:00 PM More reviews by Trahnee

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this stuff! It's a pretty heavy moisturizer but sinks in well. Just found a full size bottle at Tjmax for $12.99!!! $24.00 at Ulta! I love the original scent, although they're all good. The scent stays with you all day so when I wear this I don't use perfume.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2013 8:36:00 PM More reviews by makeuplover1029

I LOVE THIS LOTION!!! It's is my favorite!!!! I paid $9 for it, but that's because they sell it wear I work so I get a discount. Otherwise it would have been $14.99, so not the cheapest, but it's worth it!!! I have the age defying one solely because I absolutely hate the smell of the original and pomegranate ones!! I moisturizes SO well, but feels so light you can't even tell it's there. I love it for my legs and it makes my hands look amazing! I RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT!! I'll never use another brand.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2013 6:20:00 PM More reviews by beautyjunkie93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love this lotion, especially during the summer. Makes my skin super soft but not greasy and leaves it lightly scented, which is a good thing because I love the way they smell. It's also a tan extender which is why I love using it during/after the summer months to keep my glow. My two favorites are the Original and Citrus Blossom. Pretty expensive for the amount you're getting if you buy them at Ulta but they usually have a BOGO 50% off sale on Hempz products.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2013 4:17:00 PM More reviews by thevnilly

I purchased a bottle from Amazon for around $10 including shipping to find out what all the hype is about. Great deal, considering how much this stuff goes for at places like Ulta. The original smells like banana to me. Not crazy about the scent, but it's okay and tolerable. I don't think I will repurchase because I prefer something a little thicker that coats me, even in painfully hot 100+ Texas weather. Hempz is light and not super intensive moisture-wise.

*UPDATE*
I recently got a mild sunburn and decided to keep using my Hempz, instead of treating with the usual aloe, etc. This stuff has turned out to be great for sunburns! While I'm still red/pink, the burn doesn't hurt. My forehead and nose got the worst of it. Even though I'm very cautious of what I put on my face, I decided to use this on it and so far so good. Now if only I could put this on my sunburned scalp!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2013 9:01:00 AM More reviews by missmaggie

I have been using this for years and I will continue to use this for years, as long as its available I will always buy!!! It smells great, its THE best moisturizer I have ever had the pleasure of using and its long lasting. This an H.G. for me and will always be an H.G for me <3 <3 <3