Korres Wild Rose Mask

INGREDIENTS:Water, CI77891, Glycerin, Behenyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii Fruit (Shea Butter), C12-13 Alkyl Lactate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Rosa Canina Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Beeswax, Mannitol, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Ceteth-20 Phosphate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil Unsaponifiables, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Allantoin, Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Caprylyl Glycol, Citric Acid, Citronellol, Dextrin, Dicetyl Phosphate, Ferulic Acid, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Isohexadecane, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Panthenol, PEG-8, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate-80, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium Acrylate/Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Gluconate, Sodium Phytate, Waltheria Indica Leaf Extract.

on 8/3/2011 9:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Korres Wild Rose Mask
My skin type is normal, if I don't take care of it can feel dry.
Truthfully I wasn't looking for a mask as I make my own yogurt mask that is divine, but as it was in the Korres Wild Rose kit that I purchased, I tried it out.
Here's my review:
Texture: Thin in consistency and runny, like thinned yogurt. White is color,
Finish/Performance: The ad says, "an intensive moisture treatment" that wasn't my experience. My skin felt tight, not overly so.
Application: Smooths easily over skin it is runny so apply quickly. Of course, I apply with fingers.
Packaging: I bought this in a Korres Wild Rose kit, so it was a small plastic tube.
Odor: I think saying it is 'Wild Rose' is deceiving, as with the other products in this line, I was expecting it to smell like a real rose (such as in rose water which you can get at ethnic stores) It does have a scent difficult to describe. While the scent isn't offensive, it isn't one I enjoy smelling.
Cost: Middle to high end.
Bought at: Sephora
My rating scale is: EXCELLENT, GOOD, FAIR AND POOR
Overall rating for this product: FAIR.
I'm still shocked that they are recommending this for dry and mature skin (I double checked on the site to make sure I accurate here). I think this is an okay mask, but there are ones that are far better in the same price point.

on 3/13/2011 3:03:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I'm not convinced that this is a must-have product for me. The mask does seem to give a temporary brightening to the skin, but it's not that drastic. I have better results with my vitamin c serum. Will not repurchase once I run out.

just tried a sample of this for the first time today, and i really like it! i like korres as a company, and though their products (minus the lip butters) can be kind of pricey, it's worth it to me because of their high quality and natural ingredients.

i didn't expect the mask to be so white, and was a tiny bit apprehensive about it perhaps stinging my dry, sometimes-sensitive skin...but none of that. it went on easily, and i love that it doesn't dry so it didn't pull at my skin. very easy to remove, you don't need a lot (which makes the price much easier to bear) and i find the smell pleasant. when i took it off, my skin did look pretty-sort of pink and glowy and even, and i found i didn't even want to put foundation on to hide the radiance (my skin is pretty clear). i went out to dinner w a friend, and she kept talking about how nice i looked and asked if i'd had a facial.

i will be purchasing a full size of this-so what if the results don't last that long? i am excited to use it before parties or events where i want my skin to look particularly great.

on 10/12/2010 6:14:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I really like this mask for the following reasons: the smell is light and lovely, it goes on easy (goes on thin and dry - not some goop that drips - so you can put it on while you're doing pretty much anything), it has a lot of natural ingredients and somehow still manages to not sting or irritate my very fickle and sensitive skin, every time I use it I notice that my skin really does look brighter and more even toned, somehow it was even more noticeable how much smaller my pores looked, I think it's a reasonable price for how it works and how little you need. I'm phasing out a lot of my skincare products in favor of things thare are more simple and natural (carrier + essential oils) but only if they work as well or better (I'm all for a chemical-laden peel if it will make me look better). Anyway, this is one of the few brand name products that I would actually purchase again (which is saying a lot for me at the moment).

UPDATE: everything I wrote above is still true except I join the others in saying that the effects are short-lived. I don't feel like putting a mask on 4 times a week that is only for brightening when I've got other products that I need to use once or twice a week too. I don't want my life to be one enormous skincare schedule.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

I've been using this from the Regiment Kit and its one of the products that I love from it. This mask is very similar in texture to the day cream and a little goes a long way. I've used this numerous times for the face and neck and that little bottle still has product left, which is great. I usually apply and leave it on for about 20-30 minutes while I do chores around the house. You can feel how creamy it is as you remove it. It truly does give me a glow but mostly I use it if my face feels a little dry or finicky....it always does the trick. I have never had any adverse effects (I have normal skin) or any tight/tingly/uncomfortable feeling with it on. The only two factors that make me hesitate in getting a full-size is the type of packaging the full size has and the price. If this winter gets dry, however, I think I will be getting this again.

on 7/28/2010 6:30:00 PM

This is good mask its helps to restore the moisture in ur skin and really help in brightening the skin i dont use this regular ,but whenever i use this my skin feels good and i love the smell of this mask.

on 7/4/2010 12:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I was suffering from dry skin flakes and patches in my cheeks. I bought the wild rose regimen kit as a trial. The mask is a moisturising one, doesn't dries out. It gives an instant glow, removes oiliness from my T-zone. What worked for me, however, is the moisturising effect it gave. My skin was very soft and supple, none of the silicone artificial smoothness. I used this mask thrice a week, applying serum daily. My patches have gone and my skin is almost normal. I am giving it 4 lippies since the glow doesn't last long. I won't recommend it for a mask for brightening but it is indeed an HG as an moisturising mask

on 5/28/2010 8:59:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This mask has a thick cream like consistency and never dries completely on your face. It does give an overall brighter appearance to your face but unfortunately that is very temporary. I've used their serum as well and am not very satisfied with this line. This mask has definitely not helped with fading away acne scars. I would describe it as an expensive, temporary pick me upper. Would not purchase again since there are so many other products on the market which deliver better results

on 4/24/2010 7:19:00 PM

So I haven't been wearing makeup for two months, I have been exercising and making a lot of healthy eating choices. My skin was well on its way to looking so much clearer.

THEN I bought this mask thinking it would help clear my acne scars...
I left the mask on for 10 minutes- I rinsed it off- my forehead was COVERED in pimples. I thought that this mask would be a lifesaver- but it broke me out to the point where I was embarassed to go outside.

I made an awful decision purchasing this- ruining my skin after all the effort I put in.

on 4/23/2010 2:21:00 PM

I bought this mask after reading all the good reviews at sephora.com
The packaging size is really small and the price is not cheap. However it lasts really long cuz each time u only have to use a tiny amount to cover the face.
It feels a little like burning while sitting on my face, I think that's the vitamin c working. I see my skin is brighter right after use, however it does not last at all. The next morning my skin is back to how it was.
I don't see much improvement on my acne marks after finishing it.
But I have to say that it didn't break me out and smells nice.