April 19, 2014 | 1714 users online

Masks - Korres - Wild Rose Mask

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2011 11:41:00 PM More reviews by missmadisonave

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

just tried a sample of this for the first time today, and i really like it! i like korres as a company, and though their products (minus the lip butters) can be kind of pricey, it's worth it to me because of their high quality and natural ingredients.

i didn't expect the mask to be so white, and was a tiny bit apprehensive about it perhaps stinging my dry, sometimes-sensitive skin...but none of that. it went on easily, and i love that it doesn't dry so it didn't pull at my skin. very easy to remove, you don't need a lot (which makes the price much easier to bear) and i find the smell pleasant. when i took it off, my skin did look pretty-sort of pink and glowy and even, and i found i didn't even want to put foundation on to hide the radiance (my skin is pretty clear). i went out to dinner w a friend, and she kept talking about how nice i looked and asked if i'd had a facial.

i will be purchasing a full size of this-so what if the results don't last that long? i am excited to use it before parties or events where i want my skin to look particularly great.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2010 6:14:00 PM More reviews by av315

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really like this mask for the following reasons: the smell is light and lovely, it goes on easy (goes on thin and dry - not some goop that drips - so you can put it on while you're doing pretty much anything), it has a lot of natural ingredients and somehow still manages to not sting or irritate my very fickle and sensitive skin, every time I use it I notice that my skin really does look brighter and more even toned, somehow it was even more noticeable how much smaller my pores looked, I think it's a reasonable price for how it works and how little you need. I'm phasing out a lot of my skincare products in favor of things thare are more simple and natural (carrier + essential oils) but only if they work as well or better (I'm all for a chemical-laden peel if it will make me look better). Anyway, this is one of the few brand name products that I would actually purchase again (which is saying a lot for me at the moment).

UPDATE: everything I wrote above is still true except I join the others in saying that the effects are short-lived. I don't feel like putting a mask on 4 times a week that is only for brightening when I've got other products that I need to use once or twice a week too. I don't want my life to be one enormous skincare schedule.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2010 12:29:00 PM More reviews by LazyLittleLady

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I've been using this from the Regiment Kit and its one of the products that I love from it. This mask is very similar in texture to the day cream and a little goes a long way. I've used this numerous times for the face and neck and that little bottle still has product left, which is great. I usually apply and leave it on for about 20-30 minutes while I do chores around the house. You can feel how creamy it is as you remove it. It truly does give me a glow but mostly I use it if my face feels a little dry or finicky....it always does the trick. I have never had any adverse effects (I have normal skin) or any tight/tingly/uncomfortable feeling with it on. The only two factors that make me hesitate in getting a full-size is the type of packaging the full size has and the price. If this winter gets dry, however, I think I will be getting this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2010 6:30:00 PM More reviews by craji04

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is good mask its helps to restore the moisture in ur skin and really help in brightening the skin i dont use this regular ,but whenever i use this my skin feels good and i love the smell of this mask.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2010 12:08:00 PM More reviews by sukhada

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I was suffering from dry skin flakes and patches in my cheeks. I bought the wild rose regimen kit as a trial. The mask is a moisturising one, doesn't dries out. It gives an instant glow, removes oiliness from my T-zone. What worked for me, however, is the moisturising effect it gave. My skin was very soft and supple, none of the silicone artificial smoothness. I used this mask thrice a week, applying serum daily. My patches have gone and my skin is almost normal. I am giving it 4 lippies since the glow doesn't last long. I won't recommend it for a mask for brightening but it is indeed an HG as an moisturising mask

rated 2 of 5 on 5/28/2010 8:59:00 AM More reviews by SarahK1414

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This mask has a thick cream like consistency and never dries completely on your face. It does give an overall brighter appearance to your face but unfortunately that is very temporary. I've used their serum as well and am not very satisfied with this line. This mask has definitely not helped with fading away acne scars. I would describe it as an expensive, temporary pick me upper. Would not purchase again since there are so many other products on the market which deliver better results

rated 1 of 5 on 4/24/2010 7:19:00 PM More reviews by hroohi

So I haven't been wearing makeup for two months, I have been exercising and making a lot of healthy eating choices. My skin was well on its way to looking so much clearer.

THEN I bought this mask thinking it would help clear my acne scars...
I left the mask on for 10 minutes- I rinsed it off- my forehead was COVERED in pimples. I thought that this mask would be a lifesaver- but it broke me out to the point where I was embarassed to go outside.

I made an awful decision purchasing this- ruining my skin after all the effort I put in.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2010 2:21:00 PM More reviews by aquajeeling

I bought this mask after reading all the good reviews at sephora.com
The packaging size is really small and the price is not cheap. However it lasts really long cuz each time u only have to use a tiny amount to cover the face.
It feels a little like burning while sitting on my face, I think that's the vitamin c working. I see my skin is brighter right after use, however it does not last at all. The next morning my skin is back to how it was.
I don't see much improvement on my acne marks after finishing it.
But I have to say that it didn't break me out and smells nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2010 11:01:00 PM More reviews by econners

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I like this mask. I actually put on a thin layer and leave it on all night... instead of washing off after just a few minutes. And I can tell a big difference! My skin is firmer and more toned. And although I don't notice any bleaching on my skin- I do on my eyebrows!!

I've also been using the serum and yogurt mask. Both of those are great too...

rated 3 of 5 on 2/25/2010 9:35:00 PM More reviews by nobunny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

honestly, i wouldn't say you should go out of your way to buy this product but i might be convinced to get some again. it does actually have a great brightening effect but only lasts a little while. i only use it right before i go out when i'm feeling dull or reddish. it doesn't dry your skin out and i feel like it leaves my skin in extra good condition to apply makeup. if you are thinking about getting the triple benefits package this is the upside to it.