October 23, 2014 | 1220 users online

Eye Shadow - Fyrinnae - Loose Eye Shadow in Rapunzel Had Extensions

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2010 9:11:00 PM More reviews by inneroracle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a really fabulous product! I would have to say it is one of my favorite eye colors of all time. The color is stunning. I recommend purchasing a mini size from Fyrinnae for $2 just to try it out. The color is hard to describe because depending on the lighting it can look like a golden peach with a hint of pink or a pinky peach with a golden shimmer. I really like colors like Champagne Toast and Window Shopping from Aromaleigh. I like neutral shimmery colors with different colored sparkle/shimmer effects. Rapunzel is unique because it has 3 different colors/effects -- the golden shimmer, the peachy tone, and the pink effect. I am not a pink eyeshadow person. I have been told that reds and pinks make me look sick. But, I was able to wear this color today on the inner half of my eyelid and crease and then pair it with Aromaleigh's Olinda in the outer crease/lid, and it looked very pretty. I have to give props to Phyrra for her FOTD that inspired me to purchase this color. This color is definitely a keeper!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2010 2:56:00 AM More reviews by TaffyCheeks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

My favourite shadow of all time! Patted on, it appears as a warm gold with peachy undertones - very pretty, and flattering for warm girls. I've never even finished a sample shadow, yet I see myself using up my full size of Rapunzel. This is a must-have!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2010 6:39:00 PM More reviews by gorosheeta

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

What a luminous, girly color! The gold duochrome is a little stronger than I expected, but lovely nonetheless. My coloring is as cool as it gets, but this still works for me. I highly recommend this for blue-eyed ladies!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2010 10:39:00 AM More reviews by kupo_baby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I've only had this for a week & already used it twice. A gorgeous peachy-pink w/gold highlight. I was worried that it might be too warm for me but its not at all (I'm NW15). Think I need to buy a full-size of this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2010 11:14:00 PM More reviews by stellar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I think I'd have to say that this is my favorite eyeshadow EVER. And I own a ton of them. I just received it today with my first haul from Fyrinnae, and I am so in love. I can't believe how flattering and wonderful it is! This is the shade I've always wanted to find, and it's so cheap! I paid $2 for the sample size and this jar will easily last me for months. I used it with an e/s primer (E.L.F. Mineral Primer) and Fyrinnae's Pixie Epoxy and application was a breeze. There was absolutely NO fallout, the color was vibrant and gorgeous, and it lasted all day. I'm beyond impressed!

PS - Try their Lip Glaze in Romantique if you want a gloss version of this color! Also, just a side note, at the time I placed my order the website said to allow up to 22 business days for the order to be processed. I ordered mine on a Friday and received an email the following Friday saying it had been shipped. Not bad at all!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2010 9:00:00 PM More reviews by gypsylee333

This is an awesome shadow, one of my faves from my 1st order. It an original, ive never seen an exact dupe of this and im an eyeshadow slut. Its a gold/peachy pink duochrome and is very flattering. Grabs attention but not OTT, and you cant beat the price! I usually apply it wet or pat on over a base- I still havent figured out the pixie epoxy lol. One thing to mention about fyrinnae- theyre samples are pretty big and come in jars so I recommend just buying samples and then only buy a FS if you finish the sample (theyre shipping is very reasonable, I think they have a deal if you only order samples or free over $25 so you could do that). I know I rarely finish any eyeshadow so if youre like me buy a bunch of samples so you can try more colors :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2010 8:40:00 PM More reviews by vvs9992003

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This could possibly be my most favorite eyeshadow ever. It is the most unique and gorgeous shade of shimmery, light, creamy gold. With direct light, it looks golden and glowy, and from the side it looks goldeny peach. Over Pixie Epoxy, there is no fallout and the gold comes out even more. I love to use this as an all-over lid color with winged liner for a simple yet gorgeous look, or it can be paired with a wide variety of eyeshadow colors - purple, taupe, bronze, it complements so many different colors.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2010 8:44:00 PM More reviews by thecharm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Rapunzel Had Extensions On My Eyelids........... a short story by thecharm.............

Once upon a time, I opened all of my little samples from my Fyrinnae order. When I finally got to my much-awaited first glimpse of RHE, I approached the little sample pot with trepidation. Would I regret my purchase? "You look awfully, awfully pink," I said to the eyeshadow, "And let's be real, pink on my eyelids looks like a stye. No thanks!" And I couldn't even give this away because then people would know I shop for makeup online... and that, to most normal people, is a little weird. Deep breath. Focus. Brush goes in pot, brush taps on some RHE and--what? is that me? Me with the soft, diffused halo around my eye like a Vermeer portrait? It's not the shimmery bubblegum pink I'd feared it would be. It's a soft, cool gold. The hint of pink makes RHE way, WAY more flattering than regular gold (which often looks too warm harsh against my cool, pale skin.) It was a match made in heaven, facilitated by Pixie Epoxy to help me blend all that shimmer. And we all lived happily ever after.

13 out of 13 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2009 2:54:00 PM More reviews by LadyDianeC

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Oh wowza to this gorgeous gold..peachy color. I received this as a sample and of everything Fyrianne I have ordered this is one I use every single day when applying eyeshadow. I use this as a brow highlighter after applying a base UDPP, or some concealer. It doesn't fade or the color stays true all day long. I'm so glad they gave me this as a sample and I was skeptical at first seeing as the color looks so pale in the jar. For reference I am NC45, and this color is just gorgeous..love Fyrianne products and I'll be buying this one again not just to use a brow highlighter but also a face highlighter as well. Gorgeous!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2009 2:25:00 PM More reviews by annehelge

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

On me, it looks pure, gleaming pale gold. Ok maybe a bit peachy.

I kind of expected pinky-peachy but I was wrong. (Does look pinky-peachy in the pot though!)

Looks like I applied pure pale gold on my eye lids. I used in at inner lid + under lower lashes, very nice!!

But, not what I imagined - sorry Fyrinnae, not your fault, I know!

Their e/s are great value and to be highly recommended.

I received my order yesterday, today I re-ordered, sent an order 2 of my friends at work made, too!