July 31, 2014 | 1666 users online

Hair Styling Tools - Enzo Milano Curling Iron

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2009 4:55:00 PM More reviews by sweet_like_honey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I love this curling iron (the 25mm)- it gives me loose spiral waves that stay until I wash my hair. I have pin-straight hair that's really hard to keep curl and this iron definitely solves that problem. The only con is that it fries the crap out of your hair because it's so hot (it even comes with a kevlar glove so you don't burn yourself) so I don't use it every time I curl my hair (I use hot rollers a lot). But the waves you get with this iron are AMAZING- a nice "boho" wavy hair look =) I would definitely recommend this to anyone who has hard-to-curl hair and wants curls that last long.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2009 5:15:00 AM More reviews by niseixtenshi

This is the BEST curling iron I've ever used. I do have to say though..that if you aren't very coordinated with doing your own hair...this could be a burn waiting to happen.

I love my Enzo because it gives the most natural, beachy waves that really do last! I have typical asian, straight hair and even without any product..my hair remains curled (even after having my hair up in the shower). I personally do not use the included glove because it makes it difficult to hold on to my slippery hair. This is my absolute favorite curling iron now! :)

For those of you who want an easier tool to work with...I'd recommend the CHI Turbo Digital Ceramic Spring Curling Iron. Previous to this iron...this was another product that gave long-lasting curls.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/9/2009 9:28:00 PM More reviews by mascaraluvin

I regret buying this product! It does not curl my hair and I burned my arm with it. The woman told me it was virtually impossible to burn my arm with this but I have the proof of her deception on my arm. The curls she had put on my hair with the product while I sat with her were lovely but after 1 hour they became totally flat. This product is worthless. Save your money and buy a hair curler from Conair.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/9/2009 8:31:00 PM More reviews by qtkris

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The 19mm Enzo Milano clipless curling iron that I bought about a year ago literally died on me for no apparent reason when I was about halfway through styling my hair for an important event. I kept my iron in pristine condition in its original box when not in use, watched the DVD, followed the directions, and used it carefully. In my opinion Enzo Milano products like my clipless curling iron, though priced to suggest quality and durability, are cheaply made and are DEFINITELY not worth the money!!!!! I will seek out another brand in my search for a new clipless iron, since I DO love the results. The lifetime warranty is a joke...expect it to cost you at least $47.00 for them to replace a defective product (more likely $72 if you forget to return the warranty card). Like it's not THEIR bad that my iron just died like it did! I am really disappointed in the Enzo Milano 19mm clipless curling iron.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2009 4:58:00 AM More reviews by XoXoSinCity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I loooooove this iron and it has guaranteed my never having a bad hair day. LIek teh reviewer below I have naturally wavy hair which is a pain to deal with and style to look decent hence why I would jsut straighten it to get a polished look. This ofocurse takes way too much time when I'm in a hurry so what I do is leave my hair naturally wavy with some curl cream etc adn when it dryes I use this iron to spot curl the tops layers of my hair which makes my hair look flawless and like all of it is professionally curled. I was neve ra fan of regular curling irons no matter what quality as when you don't ahve straight hair using the clamp takes forever and leaves naturally wavy hair frizzy so I would always jsut wrap my hair around the barrel of ragular curling irons. WHen this came out I loooved the idea of a curling rod which really is soo easy to use. It is teflon coated and heats up in 30 seconds. Yes it is hot to teh people who mention this and with a curling iron you don't need a heat setting. You are jsut wrappign your hair around it for 5 seconds max and thats all you need. You don't need to go crazy lieka flat iron. This iron ltireally makes curling my hair soo easy and withing 10 minutes I look like I spend hours. THat is what I love and the hold is INSANE. I don't even have to use a styling or hairpsray and your curl will hold with this alone. I have even gotten all my straight as a board hair friendsa ddicted to this iron. It is soo worth the $$ and unlike regular irons holds the curl effortlessly, works in seconds, and gives you naturaly curls and waves without any effort/frizz. Hands down the best curling product on the market. Now I just need to find the holy grail of flat irons lol

P.S. Yes the quality of the hands and whatnot is no teh best in the world but for the results and the fact that these irons hav ea lifetime warranty who cares.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2009 10:34:00 PM More reviews by MadnNatsmom

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had to add my positive review to boost this product up! I had no idea I could ever have beautiful curls (frizzy, wavy hair). My hairstyle choices were (1) ponytail or (2) ponytail. It takes way too much work and time fatiron my hair. Now I just work with my natural waves and spot curl for a gorgeous head of hair! Too bad it took so long for this product to come out! I just hope it doesn't break since it hasn't been on the market very long.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2009 1:54:00 PM More reviews by noname103

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I found that this curling iron is kinda flimsy. Also there is no temperature setting to this iron, just "on" or "off", and it is HOT. I definitely don't need such a high temp to curl my hair but there is no way to adjust it. Plus, the heat glove is not enough protection and I've already burned myself numerous times. Even with a 2nd heat glove on top, it's just not enough and I can only hold the curl in place for about 4 seconds before my fingers can no longer handle it. That makes it hard to get the right curl because it's too hot to hold in place.
EDIT: I am beginning to wonder how this iron is even legal? Major finger burns....if you drop water on it, it will sizzle like a greased frying pan.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2008 10:59:00 AM More reviews by ifyouknew518

i would never have to buy this again because it is never going to break. i bought it for $50 at a mall because it was their last hour there. i always get compliments on my hair when i curl it. the curls last for such a long time. im vietnamese so it gets pretty difficult to curl my hair.

definitely worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2008 1:22:00 PM More reviews by lvh75

I bought this curling iron back in February in a roadshow at Costco, so I got it for half off the regular price of $149, I was happy to get a good deal. I saw a pursebuzz tutorial with this iron a few months ago, and her hair turned out so pretty using this, that I was really curious to track down the iron and give it a try, and I'm sooo glad I did! I had my doubts wether it really would be good, but it is better than I expected. First of all, it looks intimidating to use, but it's really not that hard. The sales rep at Costco was extremely helpful and friendly, he showed me how to wrap it correctly, it is super easy to do. The barrel is very smooth, and it keeps the curls in my hair very soft. Also, it curls the hair really fast, I only have to hold the lock for a few seconds and it leaves a beautiful, natural-looking spiral curl that HOLDS for a very LONG time! The sales rep curled my hair with no styling product in it, and the look held up for a whole day, even after sleeping on it, no kidding. I was amazed, I'm not sure why it holds so well, but it does. The reason I like it so much is that it curls hair slightly different than other irons i've used. It leaves the hair more natural looking and bouncy, like those Victoria Secret ads or the celebrities who are doing that long hair with full, loose waves. You can do either bouncy spiral curls, or long loose waves, just depends on how you wrap the hair on the barrel. I suggest checking out the enzo milano website, which has short video clips on how to use the iron. My hair is very straight & almost waist length so it is ideal for pulling off this look, but my sister who has hair just past her shoulders can also use it and it looks great on her too. She got the 19mm, but I splurged and got both the 19mm and the 25mm one! I'd say the curl is almost the same with both irons, but the difference is that the 19mm is a tighter curl, so I think it holds longer, whereas the 25mm curl tends to loosen more throughout the day doesn't hold as long. I've gotten tons of compliments every time I do my hair with this iron, and people always ask me how I styled it. If you are debating on this iron, I suggest you go out and try it, you'll not regret it!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2007 2:59:00 PM More reviews by pocky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

As big of a beauty junkie as I am, I've neglected my hair for years. Doing my hair consists of either 1) running a straightening iron through the kinks after a bad hair night, 2) putting my hair up into a bun or 3) nothing. I have stick straight Asian hair and had mostly given up on achieving any sort of wavy or curly style (which I've coveted ever since I can remember). Anyway, I saw a youtube instructional video for achieving perfect waves and the stylist used a strange lipless pink curling iron. I did a little googling and I found Enzo Milano curling irons. I got my 25mm iron from ebay for about $30 and finally for the first time in my life I had wavy hair! (That perm in '89 doesn't count). I'd never been very handy with curling irons but lipless curling irons are so much easier to use. I don't even have to use the glove since I like hold on to the ends of my hair instead of winding it around the iron. One of the tips the stylist gave was to NOT curl the ends and to change to change up the direction in which you wind your hair for the most natural look. Another tip is to pin your hair into 5 sections--top, sides, back, bottom--and work from front to back. I keep the curled sections separate by pinning the pieces together as I curl them. It takes me about an hour to do my entire head because I have a lot of hair (and a big head!) and I like to work in small 1 inch sections. I just use a little heat protectant and hairspray before curling then a little more hairspray (I like Frederic Fekkai Sheer Hold) and the waves last all day long into the next day. If I use a dry shampoo and retouch some sections, I can keep my waves for 3 days. It's fantastic!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No