July 25, 2014 | 971 users online

Lip Treatments - Avon - Avon Dew Kiss Lip Dew

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2012 6:33:00 PM More reviews by wynterandkaylinsmommy123

Love this chapstick. I had one when i was in 7 th grade and lost it like 2 weeks after i got it. I went to the flea market today and couldnt help but pick it up and only for 75 cents. The only thing i dont like about it is the changed the packaging and when i was opening it i tore off half the wrapper.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2011 10:26:00 PM More reviews by snyder

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this! The only Avon product I use. It's very moisturizing and I like the rose scent it has. It gives my lips a bit of a pink/rose tint, kinda similar to cherry chapstick but Dew Kiss is shinier and more moisturizing. I always have back-ups of these.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2011 10:44:00 AM More reviews by Atsparkler018

This is a purse must have in my opinion. Makes my lips feel super moisturized, like the product describes dewy. Its my favorite chapstick, not waxy at all! Its only downfall is there is no SPF.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/5/2011 4:25:00 PM More reviews by beaniejadepop

allergic reaction to it

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2011 12:07:00 PM More reviews by singalotbear

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Awesome lip treatment! :) It's great to wear alone, or over your lip stick to help with fading. :) Also, has a pleasant smell.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2011 9:15:00 AM More reviews by combatmedicwife

Very cheap for the quality it is. Not a bad lip product at all. Definitely does a better job then the overpriced Baby Lips.
I actually really like the smell and taste of this, too. It is slightly tinted pink making my lips just a touch pinker while looking moisturized, youthful, and natural.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2011 3:37:00 AM More reviews by pinknail

I love this lipstick so much. It's cheap and moisture enough for me. Also, I don't like fruit flavors. Dew Kiss has a light sweet scent and I'm okay with it. I have used it for 2 yrs. Of course I will keep buying it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2011 1:06:00 PM More reviews by Canadianpetite

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Bleck! Hate the smell and taste (*shudder*). Without the smell, it is creamier than chapstick, very moisturizing and leaves no colour. I bought another tube thinking the first one was an expired one...still same smell and taste. Also has no SPF. Avon's Moisture Therapy has SPF and no scent, taste or colour for same price - much much better.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2010 3:51:00 AM More reviews by thebobcat64

I'm not really a fan of this lip balm. I feel like my lips end up drier after using it. I think regular chapstick works better, but I prefer Carmex or Blistex. The scent is nice, but it can get annoying after awhile.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2010 1:05:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

ummm.....yah, so it's pink chapstick. I'll use it up but won't repurchase or feel bad if it accidentally falls in the toilet and gets flushed. :-)

P.S. It has a weird, perfumy smell that tastes gross.