Avon Avon Dew Kiss Lip Dew

Price: $

on 7/23/2012 8:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

I love the way this chapstick smells! Sometimes I think my lips end up more dry once it wears off, but it feels so amazing! My lips are so "dewy" and luscious looking after I use it that I don't even care if it may be the culprit of my dry lips after it wears off (as a matter of fact, I think all chapstick does that) because it does one hell of a job moisturizing them once I put it on. I actually like it better than Burt's Bees.

Love this chapstick. I had one when i was in 7 th grade and lost it like 2 weeks after i got it. I went to the flea market today and couldnt help but pick it up and only for 75 cents. The only thing i dont like about it is the changed the packaging and when i was opening it i tore off half the wrapper.

on 8/13/2011 10:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Love this! The only Avon product I use. It's very moisturizing and I like the rose scent it has. It gives my lips a bit of a pink/rose tint, kinda similar to cherry chapstick but Dew Kiss is shinier and more moisturizing. I always have back-ups of these.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is a purse must have in my opinion. Makes my lips feel super moisturized, like the product describes dewy. Its my favorite chapstick, not waxy at all! Its only downfall is there is no SPF.

allergic reaction to it

on 4/17/2011 12:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Awesome lip treatment! :) It's great to wear alone, or over your lip stick to help with fading. :) Also, has a pleasant smell.

Very cheap for the quality it is. Not a bad lip product at all. Definitely does a better job then the overpriced Baby Lips.
I actually really like the smell and taste of this, too. It is slightly tinted pink making my lips just a touch pinker while looking moisturized, youthful, and natural.

on 4/14/2011 3:37:00 AM

I love this lipstick so much. It's cheap and moisture enough for me. Also, I don't like fruit flavors. Dew Kiss has a light sweet scent and I'm okay with it. I have used it for 2 yrs. Of course I will keep buying it.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Bleck! Hate the smell and taste (*shudder*). Without the smell, it is creamier than chapstick, very moisturizing and leaves no colour. I bought another tube thinking the first one was an expired one...still same smell and taste. Also has no SPF. Avon's Moisture Therapy has SPF and no scent, taste or colour for same price - much much better.

on 12/31/2010 3:51:00 AM

I'm not really a fan of this lip balm. I feel like my lips end up drier after using it. I think regular chapstick works better, but I prefer Carmex or Blistex. The scent is nice, but it can get annoying after awhile.

Popular Lip Treatments