China Glaze For Audrey

4.3

on 1/3/2014 2:06:00 AM

I saw this color on one of my nurses when I was in the hospital. It looked so pretty on her that I had to get my hands on a bottle and try it for myself. I LOVE how close it is to the color of Tiffany's boxes! It's such a pretty and unusual color. I'm a sucker for blues and greens, so this is a perfect shade for me -- truly the best of both worlds! The color is highly saturated and goes on like a dream! You could get away with just one coat if you are in a hurry. Two coats make it perfect and if you choose, you can even get away without a topcoat since it dries very quickly and extremely shiny! It looks beautiful on both long and short nails. It also lasts at least a week with one coat -- up to two weeks with two coats and a protective top coat. If you're looking for something to spice up your polish collection -- look no further! When this runs out, I'll definitely be buying another! This has become a staple, go to color in my collection. I hope it will be in yours too!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

Beautiful Tiffany color. It applies like butter on all but my thumbnails, which tend to streak but quickly even out. I can technically get away with one coat if I wanted to but I like to use two to make sure I get it nicely opaque. Drying time is standard for nail polish so be sure to wear a fast dry top coat with it. Not only will it dry faster but your nails will also be glossier than they already will be. I've found that this will take at least five days before it begins chipping on me. Highly recommended.

on 9/22/2013 4:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I ordered this online and when I first saw it I was very disappointed with the color in the bottle. It looked like a dull, dusty blue. The online swatches looked much prettier. I was skeptical to do a full mani because I really didn't like it, but on my nails it looked so much different. I compared my nails to one of my Tiffany bags, and the color was indeed a true Tiffany blue. It was easy to apply, and was opaque in 2 coats. This is a creme polish, and has a nice glossy finish. It lasted well with my Revlon top coat. If you're looking for that unique Tiffany blue, give this a chance and try to get past the bottle color.

on 8/27/2013 11:27:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I loved the color of the polish, but the consistency was really thick and gloopy, I needed 2 coats and got Bubbles :( I later thinned it out with polish thinner and it's much better now :)

on 8/20/2013 9:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I agree with the previous review. The swatched looked beautiful online, but different in person. I felt like this shade was too green and dark. Its not the Tiffany shade that I thought it would be. I ended up swapping this away, but I hope to try similar shades from other brands like Butter London or Essie. I will not repurchase.

on 7/11/2013 12:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I lusted after this color for quite a while! I finally bought it, and while I think it's pretty I am sorta dissapointed, it's not nearly the same as the turquoise tiffany or the swatches I saw online. The color to me isn't very bright, and it's almost dusty looking like a dusty muted bluish turquoise. Not sure if I got a different batch or what, and I am pretty sure it's authentic because I purchased it from Ulta. Maybe they are changing this color around, kind of like how OPI bubble bath is, there are 2 versions out there. Maybe I got the really dusty weird one that China Glaze is putting out. I did experiment with photos, the flash makes it look really really blue, but the dustiness without the flash is getting picked up by my camera.

I did like that I only needed to use one, thats right, ONE coat! I was tempted not to put a second, but I did anyways, but I really could get away with just one coat. Love the finish and the creaminess, it is pretty thick and I got a couple teeny tiny bubbles. Overall, I am on the hunt for some pretty pretty turquoise colors, I am eyeing a few from Essie, but if anyone can rec me something, that would be great!!

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love this color and so did my friend. Have to buy again because it is hard to open! Opaque for me in one coat and lasted through basketball weak at gym. LA girls calcium builder base and top.

Audrey Hepburn is one of my favorite actresses of all time, Breakfast at Tiffany's is such an iconic movie, and turquoise is my all time favorite color! So I had to add this polish to my collection!

To me, it does not match the iconic Tiffany blue color- this seems greener and lighter. Still, lovely shade nonetheless. Formula was fine, not outstanding. Opaque in two coats.

An absolute must-have for all fans of either Audrey Hepburn, Breakfast at Tiffany's, Tiffany & Co., and/or the color turquoise!

on 5/31/2013 12:52:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

My overall rating of this product is high. However, I wouldn't buy it again simply because the color is not that flattering on me. I love Tiffany blue and have it all around my house, but this blue does not look as good on my nails as I expected. I have golden tan skin and this color comes off too chalky on me. I expected it would be a little more turquoise, which is a flattering nail color for me, but it has much more green tones in it than I thought from pictures. I recommend trying it for yourself. In terms of application and wear, it is very high quality polish, hence the 4 stars.

on 5/30/2013 10:16:00 PM