December 22, 2014 | 1628 users online

Polishes - China Glaze - For Audrey

rated 4 of 5 on 9/22/2013 4:38:00 PM More reviews by whitelace6

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I ordered this online and when I first saw it I was very disappointed with the color in the bottle. It looked like a dull, dusty blue. The online swatches looked much prettier. I was skeptical to do a full mani because I really didn't like it, but on my nails it looked so much different. I compared my nails to one of my Tiffany bags, and the color was indeed a true Tiffany blue. It was easy to apply, and was opaque in 2 coats. This is a creme polish, and has a nice glossy finish. It lasted well with my Revlon top coat. If you're looking for that unique Tiffany blue, give this a chance and try to get past the bottle color.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2013 11:27:00 AM More reviews by Lacquerhead

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I loved the color of the polish, but the consistency was really thick and gloopy, I needed 2 coats and got Bubbles :( I later thinned it out with polish thinner and it's much better now :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2013 9:25:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I agree with the previous review. The swatched looked beautiful online, but different in person. I felt like this shade was too green and dark. Its not the Tiffany shade that I thought it would be. I ended up swapping this away, but I hope to try similar shades from other brands like Butter London or Essie. I will not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2013 12:04:00 PM More reviews by pinknika

I lusted after this color for quite a while! I finally bought it, and while I think it's pretty I am sorta dissapointed, it's not nearly the same as the turquoise tiffany or the swatches I saw online. The color to me isn't very bright, and it's almost dusty looking like a dusty muted bluish turquoise. Not sure if I got a different batch or what, and I am pretty sure it's authentic because I purchased it from Ulta. Maybe they are changing this color around, kind of like how OPI bubble bath is, there are 2 versions out there. Maybe I got the really dusty weird one that China Glaze is putting out. I did experiment with photos, the flash makes it look really really blue, but the dustiness without the flash is getting picked up by my camera.

I did like that I only needed to use one, thats right, ONE coat! I was tempted not to put a second, but I did anyways, but I really could get away with just one coat. Love the finish and the creaminess, it is pretty thick and I got a couple teeny tiny bubbles. Overall, I am on the hunt for some pretty pretty turquoise colors, I am eyeing a few from Essie, but if anyone can rec me something, that would be great!!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2013 2:18:00 PM More reviews by Trillstayovoxo13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this color and so did my friend. Have to buy again because it is hard to open! Opaque for me in one coat and lasted through basketball weak at gym. LA girls calcium builder base and top.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2013 4:35:00 AM More reviews by fashionfreak678

Audrey Hepburn is one of my favorite actresses of all time, Breakfast at Tiffany's is such an iconic movie, and turquoise is my all time favorite color! So I had to add this polish to my collection!

To me, it does not match the iconic Tiffany blue color- this seems greener and lighter. Still, lovely shade nonetheless. Formula was fine, not outstanding. Opaque in two coats.

An absolute must-have for all fans of either Audrey Hepburn, Breakfast at Tiffany's, Tiffany & Co., and/or the color turquoise!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2013 12:52:00 AM More reviews by kaxel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

My overall rating of this product is high. However, I wouldn't buy it again simply because the color is not that flattering on me. I love Tiffany blue and have it all around my house, but this blue does not look as good on my nails as I expected. I have golden tan skin and this color comes off too chalky on me. I expected it would be a little more turquoise, which is a flattering nail color for me, but it has much more green tones in it than I thought from pictures. I recommend trying it for yourself. In terms of application and wear, it is very high quality polish, hence the 4 stars.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2013 10:16:00 PM More reviews by chinadoll13

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

One word: beautiful !!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2013 10:09:00 PM More reviews by Ellie424

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This color is between blue and green, resembling the color of a Tiffany's box. The polish goes on smoothly and the brush is a perfect size, not to big or too small. Two coats does the trick. Drying time is average. It lasts about a week. This is the only China Glaze polish I own but I would consider buying more based on this one's quality.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/29/2013 10:11:00 AM More reviews by whereismymind59

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The colour of this is really beautiful but my problem is after having it for a few months this polish goes to shit. Iv re purchased this twice and the same thing always happens...it get gloopy, hard to apply, and it also doesn't last very long. But all this can be said for all the china glaze polishes. This polish starts chipping on me within 2 days, it really just annoying. But I still wear it because the colour is great, I just know I will only get one to 2 days of a nice looking manicure from it.