April 19, 2014 | 1680 users online

Polishes - China Glaze - For Audrey

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2013 2:18:00 PM More reviews by Trillstayovoxo13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this color and so did my friend. Have to buy again because it is hard to open! Opaque for me in one coat and lasted through basketball weak at gym. LA girls calcium builder base and top.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2013 4:35:00 AM More reviews by fashionfreak678

Audrey Hepburn is one of my favorite actresses of all time, Breakfast at Tiffany's is such an iconic movie, and turquoise is my all time favorite color! So I had to add this polish to my collection!

To me, it does not match the iconic Tiffany blue color- this seems greener and lighter. Still, lovely shade nonetheless. Formula was fine, not outstanding. Opaque in two coats.

An absolute must-have for all fans of either Audrey Hepburn, Breakfast at Tiffany's, Tiffany & Co., and/or the color turquoise!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2013 12:52:00 AM More reviews by kaxel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

My overall rating of this product is high. However, I wouldn't buy it again simply because the color is not that flattering on me. I love Tiffany blue and have it all around my house, but this blue does not look as good on my nails as I expected. I have golden tan skin and this color comes off too chalky on me. I expected it would be a little more turquoise, which is a flattering nail color for me, but it has much more green tones in it than I thought from pictures. I recommend trying it for yourself. In terms of application and wear, it is very high quality polish, hence the 4 stars.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2013 10:16:00 PM More reviews by chinadoll13

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

One word: beautiful !!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2013 10:09:00 PM More reviews by Ellie424

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This color is between blue and green, resembling the color of a Tiffany's box. The polish goes on smoothly and the brush is a perfect size, not to big or too small. Two coats does the trick. Drying time is average. It lasts about a week. This is the only China Glaze polish I own but I would consider buying more based on this one's quality.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/29/2013 10:11:00 AM More reviews by whereismymind59

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The colour of this is really beautiful but my problem is after having it for a few months this polish goes to shit. Iv re purchased this twice and the same thing always happens...it get gloopy, hard to apply, and it also doesn't last very long. But all this can be said for all the china glaze polishes. This polish starts chipping on me within 2 days, it really just annoying. But I still wear it because the colour is great, I just know I will only get one to 2 days of a nice looking manicure from it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2013 9:34:00 AM More reviews by EozS

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have to say, I am VERY impressed with this nail polish. I put it on in the evening and spent the next day doing heavy yard work with only a few chips to show for it. I was building, digging up sod with my bare hands, etc - so this is borderline miraculous!

I was not a huge fan of the consistency as I found it a little thick, and it was a bit bluer than I was expecting (I though it would be more of an antique green). But it's a pretty colour as it is.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2013 11:54:00 PM More reviews by flowersgrimm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this nail polish. I've been eyeing it for a while but it wasn't something that I needed to survive so I didn't get it. One day I saw it in Sally's and was just like ok I'll get it. I don't love the brush its a little thin and flimsy but the consistency is good and the wear time is fairy long so its a good polish to have.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2013 3:20:00 PM More reviews by Nosage

I think this colour is too young for me but I love it just the same. I have only done a test run on a couple of fingernails and have yet to do a complete run with it. Two thin coats and top coat of Seche Vite and it looks the biz. Good brush and good consistency. Makes my hands looked tanned (and they're not). Not sure if I would do my toes. Great summery colour. Makes you smile to look at it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2013 11:30:00 PM More reviews by suzetteb

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I finally hopped on the bandwagon and tried this polish. I'm glad I did! It applied evenly, wore well. Love this color!