December 18, 2014 | 1816 users online

Lip Treatments - Avon - Avon Care Deeply lipbalm

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2006 6:43:00 PM More reviews by Banana_Babe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Psh, at like 69 cents a tube, and this quality, Honey, this is freaking amazing! It doesn't have those annoying dry effects like lip treatments that have menthol products in them, so it's just great. Taste really isn't that super, but it's not bad or discusting or anything. If they could improve the taste, whoaa.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2006 4:38:00 PM More reviews by dianee02

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i've been using this since i was 12 (my mom got me started on it) and it's still a staple in my makeup bag.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2006 6:49:00 PM More reviews by sweet_sorrow123

I actually like the liquidy texture. Its very soothing and moisturizing. Great (and cheap!) buy from avon.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2006 4:44:00 PM More reviews by jessicamc44

I got the Care Deeply lipbalm that has a 2006 calendar right on the tube, which is neat. Anyways, yeah this stuff works and works some more. I use this ten times more than I do any other lip balm I have and believe me, I have several. Within minutes after applying, my lips are smooth, soft, and so pretty. I would say HG, but I am always trying new things so who knows? This will be my staple lip balm until I find something better.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2004 2:52:00 AM More reviews by L00kitsELLEN

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this! Its the best stuff for the price without a doubt! It makes your lips super creamy and soft. It makes your lips feel like silk! The calendar is really cute and I find myself appling this often.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2003 5:37:00 AM More reviews by ComplexCorrigan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this lip balm and I love the fact that it is so cheap (sometimes $.79!)! I feel that it moisturizes very well. No SPF though, so it is better to wear at night or around the house out of the sun. The calendar is so cute and useful.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2003 5:35:00 AM More reviews by ComplexCorrigan

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2003 12:33:00 PM More reviews by sweetestpea1980

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great basic lip balm and cheap price!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2002 3:48:00 AM More reviews by lissaSBC

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great product to apply before you put on your lipstick. Its very simple no fancy smell, but it moisturizes wonderfully. And its not too expensive either, you can get them from the Avon catalog for 79 cents!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2002 11:56:00 AM More reviews by nakobear

There wasn't anything special about this lip balm. I prefer their flavored/scented balms to these.