April 18, 2014 | 1928 users online

Eyeliner - L'Oreal - Voluminous Marker eyeliner

rated 1 of 5 on 9/8/2012 8:19:00 PM More reviews by payalbansal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I was very lucky I didn't spend any money on it(I got it free with my mascara).

I like the concept but it didn't quite work out with this, it literally feels like I am putting my eyeliner on with a sharpie. It smells terrible, hard to apply evenly with the tip I found, very watery. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2012 1:04:00 AM More reviews by NARSaholic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Love love love love love!!!!! If I could marry an eyeliner, I have found my match! This + Urban Decay Eye Primer + ANY eye shadow + L'Oreal Collagen Mascara = I don't have to touch up my makeup at all, all day. Seriously, it's a gold mine. I am in love and so very happy I have found this amazing piece of tiny machinery!

UPDATE: Sadly, I'm no longer as happy with this product as I once was. I am now using MUFE waterproof eye pencil in black and using a smudge brush to work it into the top lashes. This gives me a more natural daytime look. I may hold onto the L'Oreal marker for nighttime looks, but am generally reaching for eyeliner gel pots in the evening to increase the eye "drama".

rated 1 of 5 on 7/2/2012 4:32:00 PM More reviews by kimmierivera

I've had the same issues a lot of other reviewers have posted, but wonder if anyone else has had an allergic reaction to this eyeliner like I have? It took me twice to realize it was the eyeliner causing it...I must have gotten it in my eye when applying, my eyes started to itch & sting and within minutes it looks like I've been punched in the face. The entire insides and area around my eyes swells up like a balloon. The swelling goes after a day or two with rinsing them repeatedly, but the irritation lasts all week! I will NEVER buy this product again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2012 4:35:00 PM More reviews by Kat2004

I think I'd get better results from lining my eyes with a crayola marker. This is one of the worst eyeliner pens i've ever used - goes on choppy, uneven and has very weak pigment.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2012 4:44:00 PM More reviews by ccmakalister

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Rating- I cannot believe this doesn't have higher ratings! This helps me create the BEST slight winged look with STRAIGHT lines (obviously not for use on the lower lash line). I get so many compliments. I have only tried the black/brown and it does fade a bit into the day, but is easily refreshed with a second coat. I'm going to buy the black next time. I hope they keep making this product! It's a must have for me! :)
Packaging- The cap should be like a marker/pen and stick to the bottom. Otherwise the cap can get lost.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2012 7:33:00 PM More reviews by DivaDeLosMuertos

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

To be honest I never had any problems with pigmentation, the people who said that must have gotten a bad batch...I got this over a year ago, I haven't used it since I started using my wet n wild megaliner but I thought this product was alright, so im confused to why there's so many bad reviews :O This stuff stays on like no tomorrow, it has ALOT of staying power and is rather waterproof too..The tip Could be thinner, it's sort of hard to get a thin line with this and you can't line your bottom lid but other than that it's okay, I opened it recently after keeping it in a drawer for a year and a half and it still hasn't dried out. I'd say it deserves a 3

rated 1 of 5 on 3/17/2012 12:51:00 PM More reviews by lilblue10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

This eyeliner is the worst I've ever seen. Even my 1$ ELF one is far better. First off this isn't black, it's grey. Not even a dark grey, a very sheer one.The staying power is ridiculous, i did a swatch on my hand, let it dry for 20 minutes then rubbed it and everything was gone. But I think the worst part is the tip, I'm not skilled when it comes to eyeliner but I can always manage to get a pretty okay line but this AWFUL,the tip is so big and large there's no way I'll ever be able to get it right.I actually didn't buy this it came as a gift with a mascara I bought ( which I didn't like either : Fasle Fiber Lashe ) so I don't feel too bad about throwing it out, but I saw this retails for like $10 CA, its just ridiculous. Save your money there are tons that are way better and more affordable than this one

rated 1 of 5 on 2/10/2012 12:29:00 PM More reviews by billiem

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Such crap, really save your money! Its grey and burns.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2012 9:34:00 PM More reviews by Therealslayergrrl

Wow! I can't believe I'm one of the few that actually like this. I haven't had any pigmentation problems. It's as black as any black eyeliner I have used. It's user friendly. It's not something I reach for every day but I do like it. Maybe I got lucky?

rated 1 of 5 on 1/14/2012 10:08:00 PM More reviews by bam135k

This is a HORRIBLE product! I bought it because I always make mistakes when doing my eyeliner, I like it thin & I like to hang a "winged" or "cateye" look & figured this was perfect. It's not. I wasted $7.49 on this crap. I got black and when you put it on, it's like translucent. its not dark at all. now i wished id got them liquid brush tip eyeliner. DONT BUY!!!