Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Cream Shadow in Beach Honey

4.1

on 1/5/2010 8:43:00 PM

This is a perfect, nude, peachy color with just the right amount of shimmer. I use it all over as a base for Galaxy or Stone, or even wear i on it's own for a very natural look. I find it looks great as a highlighter below eyebrows and on the inside of the eyes as well. It goes on super smooth and lasts all day. Perfection.

on 10/31/2009 7:12:00 PM

This eyeshadow is lovely. The Bobbi Brown website describes the Beach Honey shade as a silvery pale peach. Once it is on my eyelids I don't see very much silver or peach. It shows up more of a cream colored shade with a slight hint of peach. It's shimmery, but I would say the overall effect is just very brightening instead of obvious shimmer. It lasts all day too, which is great. MAC eyeshadow in Grand Entrance is a pretty similar shade to this, only Grand Entrance is much more shimmery. I like pairing the two together for a quick, easy, brightening EOTD with liner and mascara. Beach Honey could work with a wide variety of eyeshadow shades. I wear it often and would highly reccomend.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This is the first Bobbi Brown long wear cream shadow I have purchased and I love it.

It's easy to apply, you can build the colour, it never creases and it's still there looking perfect at the end of the day. Plus it's easy to remove with cleanser. This colour is a gorgeous, delicate nude shimmer and makes a great base as well as used alone for a supernatural look. I would say it is like a cream version of stila kitten, a little less shimmer but absolutely no fallout (I hate that about kitten!).

I will definately be repurchasing this when I run out, which will be ages since a little goes a long way, and will be purchasing other colours too.

on 7/1/2009 8:40:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

This is a great neutral color that stays on all day. I worried about the shimmer in the shadow but it's so light you hardly notice it. I'm getting to old to use shadows with lots of shimmer. I will definately repurchase this again.

on 6/30/2009 12:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this color. It is perfect alone for a no-make up/make-up look. And it is a great base for other colors. It also makes a great brow bone highlighter, overall one of my favorite products.

Reminds me of Clinque touch base a little..

on 3/7/2009 9:33:00 AM

Beach Honey is a beautiful slightly shimmery neutral shade. It makes a great base for other colors. I love these long-wear cream shadows. They really do stay put. Yesterday I wore Beach Honey, Beach Bronze, and Ash, and they not only made a great combo, they didn't smear or come off all day long. Edited to add: The more I use this product, the better I like it. It is extremely versatile and very beautiful.

on 9/20/2008 7:21:00 PM

I got this from a wonderful swapper, and have been using it almost daily. I use it over UDPP, so not sure if it will crease without using a primer. I love the color. It is exactly what I was looking for....a neutral shimmery skin-tone shade that just enhances my eyes. This is great for a wash of color, or as a base for other colors. My only gripe is the tiny opening in the jar. I like to use my finger to apply cream eyeshadows, and it just doesn't work too well with such a small opening.

on 8/1/2008 9:55:00 PM

I really like Bobbi's cream shadows. They make a great base for buildable color or work alone for a quick all over color. I don't have any creasing with my Beach Honey so I wear it almost daily. It adds a hint of shimmer to whatever shadow I put on top.

on 6/23/2008 8:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got Beach Honey to go with my Sand Castle cream shadow which I love. Beach Honey is quite shimmery (large shimmer pieces, not fine shimmer) and very hard to blend. It made my eyelids look dry and did not go on evenly. When I tried to add more it just made it more messy. Someone on the boards suggested I use eye cream underneath. I could see where that would help but that's just defeating the purpose of using a long wearing shadow since that would only minimize the life of the shadow on my oily eyelids. The color is a champagne peachy color. I am not sure why I had luck with the Sand Castle (it was more creamy and easier to blend), but the Beach Honey was not working for me. Would have worked had it had more finely milled shimmer and if it were creamier.

on 4/29/2008 10:39:00 PM

This is my second Bobbi Brown cream eyeshadow...and I LOVE it! My first cream eyeshadow is Galaxy, which I use for night outs. Beach Honey is simply perfect for everyday use or as a base for adding other eyeshadow colors. It sticks on the whole day but creases a bit (I have oily lids, so it's still comparably better than the typical powder shadows). Just a tip for the rest of you who love using BB's cream eyeshadow, try using a mini plastic spatula to get the product instead of dipping your finger or the brush directly into the pot. This is more hygienic and will make the product last longer, too!