July 25, 2014 | 1593 users online

Eye Shadow - Lancome - Color Focus Kitten Heel

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2011 9:03:00 PM More reviews by Sweetlae

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I have this eyeshadow in the Color Design compact. My mother actually bought this Lancome set for quite a deal a year ago or so, and gave this one to me. I've only started using it since the summer, but I can happily say that I love this eyeshadow. Upon first glance, like others have said, it reminds me of NARS orgasm. It's a peachy rose pink, with a gold shimmer to it. Personally, it has more shimmer than sparkle when I look at it, but if you blend it out, the sparkles are quite obvious. You have to put on a few applications to get a very deep and obvious pinky peach colour. It really is beautiful. I find the application to be very smooth and silky. It feels wonderful putting it on. Though this kind of shade isn't recommended for my skin tone, I just love to wear it daily. The only bad part to this is that there is a lot of fallout, but I'm sure that can be easily fixed by a primer (I don't use primers that often).

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2011 6:13:00 PM More reviews by purselover12

Cute color and good quality. Since I use sparingly , I probabaly won't repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2011 10:36:00 PM More reviews by XxPRINCESSAxX

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Other

This eyeshadow is smooth and applies easily as with all of the Lancome Color Design eyeshadows. I tried this in a sample quad as part of a GWP and loved it so much that I finished it and had to purchase a full size! In the GWP the color was a pretty pinkish peach that showed up so nicely and was pigmented. Unfortunately, the full size product has not rendered the same results. I've had it for about 2 years and barely use it because it is very sheer and barely shows up. I would not purchase this again for that reason.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2011 5:06:00 PM More reviews by garstrieper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I actually got this in a quad during one of Lancome's GWP events, and it is a lovely color. It is a shiny, buildable, very peachy color that is uber flattering on almost everyone. It is also over priced, easily duped, and just not the best color payoff as far as eyeshadows go, but if you just feel like dropping the extra bucks to get that perfect peaches and cream look, this is worth looking into.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/17/2011 8:15:00 AM More reviews by DiniBlini

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this color but the quality of this eyeshadow is truly subpar. I bought it on a vacation and left the next day so i couldn't return it. I apply it using my MAC239 and there's just fall out everywhere and because its so grainy, when its on it just looks TERRIBLE. I'm never buying Lancome eyeshadows again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2011 2:04:00 PM More reviews by Sweetienat123

This is a gorgeous peach/pink/gold shade. I purchased this as a single shadow and will definitely be using all of it. It looks great on the lid paired with bronze in the crease.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2010 6:58:00 PM More reviews by fashionmaven93

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I read thät brown eyes "pop" when combined with a pink shadow, so I got this one from a CCO to try for myself. I love the shade with my light skin and dark eyes; on me, it appears a golden pink and looks great with a dark brown on the outer V. I am very pleased with this shadow and have since purchased others from this line that I love as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2010 1:12:00 PM More reviews by fashionmerchandisingmajor

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I use the color design version of this product. The color focus is DISCONTINUED! But I love this color, it can appear a little pink or appear gold. It's a great color that picks up on warm and cool undertones so it virtually looks great on everyone. This is for sure an HG shadow for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2010 4:59:00 PM More reviews by hdh41795

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is one of my favorite pink eyeshadows! I'm not a big fan of pink eyeshadows, but I love this one. I will buy again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2010 1:49:00 PM More reviews by Kristenhonto

Love love love!!! I have an obsession with light nude & pink eyeshadows which is not always the best choice for my pale light skin. This shadow, however, is an exception. It's a rich light pink with a hint of gold, it's really beautiful. And the texture is very typical of Lancome`, smooth, rich and gorgeous. It's my daily eyeshadow, light enough to wear during the day at work but elegant enough to wear at night. Again, LOVE THIS SHADOW!!