October 24, 2014 | 1934 users online

Moisturizers - Sebamed - Moisturizing Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2012 6:25:00 PM More reviews by pkuyken

Finally found a drug store product that I love as a face moisturizerů I use this daily and la mer weekly. enough said...

rated 3 of 5 on 7/13/2012 12:10:00 AM More reviews by ratyj

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This cream is not moisturized at all. It is absorbed very very quickly, and I feel nothing in the face. No moist, no protect. And I don't like the strong scent. Overall, the body line and the soaps from seba are quite good, but the face line is another story.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2012 6:35:00 PM More reviews by kellirae

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like it. Doesn't irritate my sensitive skin or break me out. Yes, I can see how the scent might bother some... But it goes away fast once you rub it in. I use it daily, even in the morning and it doesn't leave my face feeling greasy under my makeup. That's always a plus! It absorbs fast too. I think its a great, non irritating moisturizer and will continue to use it, unless I find something better, which I haven't yet.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2012 1:18:00 PM More reviews by FakeLashes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This cream has a very strong scent that I don't like. It's a very basic cream but kinda irritating for my dry/sensitive skin, it gave a burning feeling to my skin maybe because of the "heavy" scent? It also was not hydrating enough for me. I gave it to my mom (normal skin) and she likes it.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2012 2:04:00 PM More reviews by marcipanine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

So far the only moisturized which doesn't cause me break outs or clog my pores as I have sensitive acne prone skin. Another thing I really like is that it absorbs quickly and is great under make up. The only thing I dislike is...that strange smell. I really hated it at first, but getting used to it now. Maybe it's just me, others seem to like the smell.
***
+ Doesn't irritate skin or clog pores
+ Absorbs quickly leaving skin smooth
+ Suitable under make up
+ Price ir good

- Dislike the smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2012 2:23:00 AM More reviews by NATBEAUT

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I'm experiencing winter dry skin now, with red, sensitive cheeks. I bought this cream recently for it was reasonably priced, less than 10usd. It is a simple cream but a well-formulated one. After applying this product, my skin feels very comfortable, pampered and soothed. It looks smooth and glowing. It isn't a heavy moisturiser. It feels very light and doesn't clog pores but it moisturises well and the effect lasts all day.
I was slathering nivea creme on my face because it was so dry but i found that heavy moisturisers aren't suited to facial skin at all. It was pore-clogging and the weight felt like a burden on my face pulling my skin down.
I've been looking for a good moisturiser for a long time and this one suits me very well.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 8/8/2011 10:39:00 AM More reviews by jasamma

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this in Eastern Europe, so I don't know if the ingredients are the same as they are in the US version, but I hated it. It was very gel-like, and wouldn't blend in, and would just sit atop my skin, like a literal gel. It also made my face somewhat irritated and red, especially in the spots where I already have acne marks. I really didn't like this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2011 3:56:00 AM More reviews by gandiko

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is one of only three moisturisers that have never stung or irritated my ridiculously difficult and sensitive face (the other two are Cetaphil and Vanicream, btw). While this cream isn't perfect, there's plenty I like about it:

-It's super gentle (it has parfum in it but it hasn't been a problem for me), even if you accidentally get it too close to your eyes
-The smell is pretty neutral
-It's emollient
-Incredibly moisturising without being a hard oily wax product (although, granted, it IS heavy)

I like that I can either glop a lot on when my face is very dry and irritated (and it makes me a shiny greasy disco ball but I use it at night and don't care), or warm a bit up and sort of press/pat onto my skin. It's very versatile in that way.

There will be a period of learning how to use this with your skin before you feel it works well for you. At first I used waaaay too much every time (I was used to crappy Neutrogena creams that irritate and never moisturise) and it gave me whiteheads. I also ended up so shiny I'm sure I could have reflected light. After I started using less product and learned to put the correct amount depending on my finicky skin that day (sometimes I put it on dry, others I use rose water or green tea on my skin, etc), I started to really like this. I even use it during the day oftentimes, even though it can make you shiny if you're not careful.

I really recommend this cream if you have difficult skin, but keep in mind what I said about getting to know the product and how it works on your skin. I still occasionally put too much on the sides of my mouth or chin and I get blocked pores from it. Still, it's a no-brainer choosing between this gentle, hydrating cream and some other crap that doesn't even moisturise and stings or irritates, aggravating preexisting problems. I'm not a fan of the tub but just wash your hands well before using and don't double dip. I only partially lifted the protective foil on my tub and my cream is still perfect with no fluff or bits and pieces of random crap in it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2011 6:15:00 AM More reviews by padmini1008

Probably the only thing that has helped my rosacea + seb derm. I was diagnosed with rosacea a year back and my derm put me on their wash + moisurizer. helped with :
1. redness
2. scars
3. dry skin from seb derm (almost like saw dust)

Ive tried experimenting with Avene/Laroche Posay in between but I keep coming back to this. Just wish it did more.

I only use this at night as it is too thick for day use.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2011 3:12:00 AM More reviews by josephinejusli

This is definitely a good product.I noticed improvements of my skin.I have combination skin.This cream is not very oily,but my skin looks glowing after applying this cream and looks clear.It's just that I have to get use to the smell of this cream cause it has no fragrant.It smells a bit like my husband's hair cream.But even my husband's said my skin looks very clean and clear after using this cream.