December 20, 2014 | 1722 users online

Polishes - OPI - Funny Bunny

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2011 9:01:00 PM More reviews by beckabeck

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

thanks to the recomendations on the nailborad for a nice clean white polish i gave this a try, i like the finish two coats gives and i have not found it to be streaky. thanks mua

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2011 4:40:00 AM More reviews by Patricias100

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this color. I use 2 coats and it gives me a pretty sheer white look. Reminds me of Waltz by Essie.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2010 7:25:00 PM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Sheer buildable white creme. Love. 3 coats is best.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/1/2010 1:47:00 PM More reviews by CatiaSCampos

I was not to happy with this nail polish. I was hoping it would be more opaque, it looks ok if I use it on top of another polish but on its own does nothing for me.
I still like it and use it but it certainly does not make my top favourites list. The sad part is that I really wanted to like this color, on the bottle it is beautiful. I am still on the search for a pretty white, that is not completly white but that also isnt this sheer.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/8/2009 7:21:00 PM More reviews by BethAnn82

I bought this during an online polish buying binge, hoping this would be the answer to my search for a HG white tip polish. It's okay, but nothing great.

I was hoping to find something between stark white and sheer white for French Manicures. This color itself is nice and has not streaked too much for me-but only it's only useful if I want to put one coat of color over the white tips. Not quite what I was looking for. I will keep this one around for when I want very natural French manicures, but cannot imagine using it very often.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2009 10:03:00 AM More reviews by solai

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this as a part of a set (three miniature size bottles) and I have to say I'm not impressed. The colour was sheer enough for me but chipped really soon and applied streakily on bigger surfaces (nails on big toe and thumb). I think this might be because of the small size of the brush (full size bottles probably have a bigger one?).

The colour was ok enough, a cool pastel white, but it just chipped way too quickly for the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2009 4:25:00 PM More reviews by Dawn13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like it. Contrary to other OPI lacquers, this one wasn't streaky on my nails. With one coat, it's quite opaque, with two coats it's white enough, but not TOO white - which is perfect for me as I'm the as-natural-and-sheer-as-possible-but-still-with-a-little-colour-type. This colour fills my requirements quite well. I have a neutral-cool skin tone and it doesn't appear greyish. Would buy again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2009 3:19:00 PM More reviews by Angeldoll

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is not what I was looking for , This would be better for someone with cooler skin tone. Im warm toned, and this looked a little too greyish white on my hands. I will have to mix it with something ivory to get it to work for me. Too bad the texture is great.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2008 4:50:00 PM More reviews by bonita29

This is the first time I ever used white on my whole nail and it was really beautiful and fresh...I will have to comment on this color as a French manicure later, but so far so good. It takes about 4 coats to get rid of any opaqueness and this color can be kind of streaky with the first 2 coats, but 3-4 it is not streaky. The price was really good I bought this one on sale at the mall for a little over 3 USD so that is really cheap. As a top coat I used a microglitter OPI color-Text Me Text You and it looks really good together the white with light glitter, it looks like the polish was made that way. If I ever see it again and at the same price I would buy again, overall I recommend and am really enjoying at the moment.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/1/2008 6:22:00 PM More reviews by vatonc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Bought this one to use for french tips because I wanted a subtle white- not one that looked like white-out. I was very disappointed with how streaky this was to apply. I had to apply atleast 3 coats to get decent coverage- which then caused it to be too thick for french tips. I never got around to wearing this one long enough to comment on chipping, tip wear, etc. I should have read the reviews in advance :(