OPI Funny Bunny

3.7

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I bought this after posting a query on a nail polish forum -
I asked if anyone could recommend a white nail polish by OPI that was a light milky white. I wanted a soft white that could be used to paint the whole nail - but was not a harsh as Alpine snow.

A user recommended Funny Bunny from the 2007 soft shades "Garden Party" collection. ("pretty party shades for nails now being served - you are invited!")

I bought the polish and it is exactly what I was looking for!

I have used it alone (you need 3 coats to get perfect coverage - a light creamy white) which makes nails look clean and polished

I have used it for a french mani (as above but white Alpine snow for the tips)

And it is also great to use as a base for colours that very very sheer, some examples that I have used this with - "I'm a Princess your not", "Princesses Rule", "Last Friday night", "Who needs a Prince"

This is a great staple in my polish collection, I have rated it a 5 for this reason and I will buy again.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

thanks to the recomendations on the nailborad for a nice clean white polish i gave this a try, i like the finish two coats gives and i have not found it to be streaky. thanks mua

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I love this color. I use 2 coats and it gives me a pretty sheer white look. Reminds me of Waltz by Essie.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Sheer buildable white creme. Love. 3 coats is best.

I was not to happy with this nail polish. I was hoping it would be more opaque, it looks ok if I use it on top of another polish but on its own does nothing for me.
I still like it and use it but it certainly does not make my top favourites list. The sad part is that I really wanted to like this color, on the bottle it is beautiful. I am still on the search for a pretty white, that is not completly white but that also isnt this sheer.

I bought this during an online polish buying binge, hoping this would be the answer to my search for a HG white tip polish. It's okay, but nothing great.

I was hoping to find something between stark white and sheer white for French Manicures. This color itself is nice and has not streaked too much for me-but only it's only useful if I want to put one coat of color over the white tips. Not quite what I was looking for. I will keep this one around for when I want very natural French manicures, but cannot imagine using it very often.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I got this as a part of a set (three miniature size bottles) and I have to say I'm not impressed. The colour was sheer enough for me but chipped really soon and applied streakily on bigger surfaces (nails on big toe and thumb). I think this might be because of the small size of the brush (full size bottles probably have a bigger one?).

The colour was ok enough, a cool pastel white, but it just chipped way too quickly for the price.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I like it. Contrary to other OPI lacquers, this one wasn't streaky on my nails. With one coat, it's quite opaque, with two coats it's white enough, but not TOO white - which is perfect for me as I'm the as-natural-and-sheer-as-possible-but-still-with-a-little-colour-type. This colour fills my requirements quite well. I have a neutral-cool skin tone and it doesn't appear greyish. Would buy again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is not what I was looking for , This would be better for someone with cooler skin tone. Im warm toned, and this looked a little too greyish white on my hands. I will have to mix it with something ivory to get it to work for me. Too bad the texture is great.

This is the first time I ever used white on my whole nail and it was really beautiful and fresh...I will have to comment on this color as a French manicure later, but so far so good. It takes about 4 coats to get rid of any opaqueness and this color can be kind of streaky with the first 2 coats, but 3-4 it is not streaky. The price was really good I bought this one on sale at the mall for a little over 3 USD so that is really cheap. As a top coat I used a microglitter OPI color-Text Me Text You and it looks really good together the white with light glitter, it looks like the polish was made that way. If I ever see it again and at the same price I would buy again, overall I recommend and am really enjoying at the moment.

Top Rated OPI Products