Urban Decay Deluxe Eyeshadow - Ransom

3.9

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 2/25/2010 11:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Most of the time, the color that you see isn't the color that goes on.

For this eyeshadow, that's half true. The color isn't as rich as I see it, but it lasts forever (especially with the potion primer underneath).

Easily blend-able and build-able. Add black to it to turn it into a rich midnight blue.

Urban Decay's eye shadows are definitely worth the investment. Ransom just happens to be my favorite shade, but in the entire range of shadows UD offers, very few are sub par. Ransom is a deep indigo that can be layered and combined with a variety of colors. Variants of silver and green work nicely with this shade. Its versatility, attractive packaging, and vibrant pigmentation are all positive aspects of this product. Though the price is a bit steep ($18!), it lasts forever, and the quality is amazing.

on 2/8/2010 1:50:00 PM

I have the Deluxe shadow box so this colour came with it. The quality is like any other UD deluxe shadows - pretty good. But the colour comes out blue on me. It's not purple at all.

on 2/5/2010 5:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I obessed w/ purple and green shadows and this purple is great. A very vibrant med-dark purple. No shimmer or glitter just a pretty sheen. Lasts all day w/ UDPP.

on 1/16/2010 8:46:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

This is such a pretty purple color, I got this in the deluxe palette

on 1/7/2010 5:33:00 AM

My all time favorite purple shadow. Cannot write enough about how gorgeous this looks on the eye (for reference, I am a dark blonde with greenish blue eyes, pale skin with yellow undertones). Every time I wear this purple whether by itself or blended with some other color, people complement me a lot! I guess I just love blue based purples and this particular one has just perfect texture and color payoff. Feels like a luxury product without a high price tag!

on 12/1/2009 6:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got this in the Deluxe Shadow Box. It's a pretty blue toned violet. The color is pretty unique and I really like it. However, even over UDPP it clumps and creases a little, and it's not UD's most pigmented color so some layering is needed to get the color payoff I want. It might be better as a wash of color in a look with multiple shadows than it is in a bold monochromatic look. I like it enough to use it because I have it, but I definitely wouldn't buy it on its own.

on 11/12/2009 2:54:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

gorgeous smooth violet eyeshadow with violet/pinkish shimmer. it's gorgeous! more on the blue side rather than red toned. if you're more into blurples like i am (i love cool toned e/s) GET IT.

cheap packaging though but the e/s is great nonetheless.

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

I got this in one of the palettes and it is the one I use the most- I love it, such a trashy but cute colour with great colour pay out.

on 9/11/2009 9:43:00 PM

I was really excited when I found this color. I was hoping it would be a deep purple but it ended up being a bright electric violet with lots of blue sheen when I put it on. It's also not very pigmented compared to the others. I won't be buying this one again.

Top Rated Urban Decay Products