April 17, 2014 | 1025 users online

Crème - Graftobian - High-Definition Glamour Color Creme Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2014 3:02:00 AM More reviews by markiegenesamson

I came across a store that sells Graftobian HD Glamour creme foundation, at first I was hesitant to try it since the brand was new to me and during that time I was only looking for a Revlon whipped foundation in shade caramel which I will be using to one of my clients, of course I gave Graftobian a try since I was already in the store, I swatched it on the back of my hand and surprisingly I was amazed with how the product glides on my skin, it's very pigmented, a little amount of product is enough to cover the entire face, I checked it online and found out that it doesn't contain fragrance and spf which is good for photo shoot., A week after I bought the product and start using it with my clients using a beauty blender and they all love it.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/3/2014 7:44:00 PM More reviews by Jlouise123

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really wanted to love this :( I have dry skin slight discolouration on my cheeks and large pores near my nose but no spots or anything. I tried various methods of application but it only lasted an hour before completely disappearing from my face- its a build able coverage and transfers very easily you must set it with a powder, the colour selection is very good although I am an nc15 and I found the ultra lite pallet way way to light for me. I'm using it now for under my eyes and as a highlighter which works better for me than using it as a foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2013 7:05:00 PM More reviews by WynterOlly

I adore this. I have the warm palette, and the second to lightest mixed with a bit of third to lightest (in the 5 palette) is my exact shade. I scoop out a tiny bit, mix with my regular SPF Olay moisturizer, and apply straight to my face with fingers if I'm in a rush or for daily simple use. It gives me a flawless finish that lasts all day.

The ingredients made me worry when I first read them, but my sensitive skin has not broken out, even with repeated use. I am in love. Highly recommend - straight up blended with a sponge or foundation brush for maximum coverage (for special events) or mixed with moistizer (for daily use.)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2013 4:31:00 PM More reviews by NiaMunster

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought the warm super palette which comes in 18 shades! I love it!!!!
if gives you a nice finish very pigmented. If you run out of ur shade no worries you have other colors to mix up together to make ur color.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2013 9:16:00 AM More reviews by Cmd2012

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Edit: I really wanted to play with this a bit because I'm finding that Bombshell is the best colour match to me that I've found. MAC's studio sculpt NC15 and Estée Lauder's Double Wear in Bone are the other closest ones I have found. The NC 15 is a smidge dark and pink (the studio sculpt is way less yellow than MAC's other foundations, which I cannot use at all in NC 15 without looking dark and jaundiced), and EL's Bone is a hair too dark and yellow. NW13 in Studio Finish liquid is an ok match until it oxidizes, and then it's a weird dark pinky-orange on me. So, I've found that if I really moisturize, then use a primer I've had better luck with the Graftobian HD cream. First thing in the morning it is flawless. But it still doesn't have great staying power, and it still breaks me out a bit (less though with all the layers I have underneath than before). But by noon I am essentially redoing my makeup with a powder based compact. I wish I was just a bit more oily as I think it's probably great for those who are not dry like me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2013 12:09:00 AM More reviews by dmchee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought the creme foundation palettes in warm shades #1, #2 and #3 to practice my contouring and highlighting. They were purchased from Camera Ready Cosmetics and quickly shipped to Canada. It was summer at the time so I was worried they would melt in transit, but they arrived in good condition -although they had a bit of "sweat" on the surface ("beads of moisture") but the website said this was normal. I wear KVD Lock-it foundation in "medium 54" and I "typically" use Ingenue or Vixen (from #1) for highlighting and Golden sunset or Deep Xanthe (from #2) for contouring. I would say Enchantress (from #1) is the closest to KVD Lock-it "medium 54". I will also stress, that the shades shown on the Camera Ready website are much darker than they actually are. Even though I don't use #3 I will keep it on hand in case I get much better at contouring and want a much more dramatic effect.
The texture of these foundations are amazingly smooth and rich in pigment. They blend perfectly on top of KVD foundation or primer alone (I use Becca Ever-matte) using a firm brush and blended with a sponge (I use that pink thing..what's it called? Beauty Blender?). The only thing I don't like about this foundation is that it's quite oily-feeling and heavy. I only wear this foundation for special occasions -when I know I will be photographed. By the way, this stuff photographs really well! Set it with a good powder (I use elf HD powder in "Corrective yellow") to reduce that oily feel.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2013 1:03:00 PM More reviews by Beckie007

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This has been THE absolute BEST foundation (including powders) I have ever used. I don't have much that I have to cover up - however, it evens out my skin tone and helps with my tan when I swipe it around my neck, as well as face. I have NEVER had a foundation stay put ALL day long and not run or cake (powders) during the hot (100+) summers in CA! I use Smashbox powder to "set" it and I have a luminous glow. This is because I purchased the Graftobian white setting powder they say you need - and I don't like it. It's way too much between the 2 and it is loaded with talc which feeds bacteria on your face - causing zits - so skip the powder.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2013 11:57:00 AM More reviews by damnemperess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love how this foundation looks, love the simple packaging. I use sunlit linen, which is a unique more yellow-based color for concealer, desert sand for foundation, and ginger (which is actually a hard color to find) for contouring. I dye my hair copper and mixed/tan complexion so it is hard for me to pick out the right warm tones to really bring it all togather but this seems to work.

The actual product consistency is fantastic and really made a big difference for me in terms of finish and pictures, when I first saw it I was in awe, and I think a lot has been written about it already, so I'll just mention my problems.

One, I have very fine lines underneath my eyes, and if I do not set this with enough powder or put it on too thick, without sheering it with water, it can settle in these, which makes me think this might not be the best product for everyone.

Two, I have a smartphone and man does this makeup like to release on to my screen.

Three, and this took me a while to accept. It breaks me out. For years, I had been sneakily using a revlon concealer that had sacilyic acid/bha in it to minimize breakouts and oily skin. I rarely broke out but was really fustrated with the limitations makeup wise of using a concealer for a foundation, and powders to contour.

So my comprimise has been this. I use graftobian on the weekends, or when I go out and want to impress, and have the time to do a really good face cleanse, and bha after. I use my concealer mostly during the week for work, when I'm not trying to go overboard. And just want to hop in the shower before bed.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2013 11:52:00 AM More reviews by Caprig

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Best foundation I have ever used,

I use this on men (that refuse to wear MU but had to due to discoloration for event) and women with remarkable results- especially older people with aging issues. Does not settle into creases and wears all day too.

Best color selection out there, and easy to blend for unique colors too.

A little goes a long way, however, so it is easy to use too much. Beauty Blender is a great way to apply and gives a gorgeous finish.

I suggest setting with a dusting of powder.

If you mix it with their corrector palette for custom concealer, it works wonders, but again it is very easy to use too much. Think SPARINGLY and LIGHTLY. You can not tell it is there.

Great product, excellent price and I am so glad that I was able to find out about this stuff. IT is wonderful.

8 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 7/27/2013 1:49:00 AM More reviews by maneetaum

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pros:
-Great wide range of colour selection
-HD
-Full coverage
-easy to blend
-A little goes a long way

Cons:
-Very easily transferable
-Even if you powder it will still slip and slide
-Does not last long

Wish it would stay on the face all day properly then it would of been perfect, especially if you use it for bridal its essential for it to stay put but it does not which is really disappointing.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No