October 31, 2014 | 1463 users online

Crème - Graftobian - HD CREME FOUNDATIONS, 64 SHADES

rated 3 of 5 on 3/1/2014 8:08:00 PM More reviews by maddybbb

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

So I've been using this for 7 months, the coverage is pretty good, gurus on youtube that demo this always say to get a dab out w/ a spatula and go from there but I tried that and it was just a mess. instead I take my damp beauty blender and press it lightly into the product and bounce the beauty blender on my face. It doesn't have a mat or dewy finish...to be honest it does look a little oily. I find that at the end of the day the foundation separates especially on my chin. It is theatrical makeup so it does not look natural at all, it definitely looks like you're wearing makeup. It is nice and blendable and had good medium to full coverage . I would order a sample from camerareadycosmetics.com before you buy the full size jar so you know if you picked the right color. I think what I like about this product of it's coverage and how pigmented it is, although there's a couple cons I think a different kind of foundation and I think it's definitely worth trying out! (also I have really sensitive skin and I didnt get any breakouts using this)

rated 2 of 5 on 2/19/2014 6:34:00 PM More reviews by ambercriedwolf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just purchased this and I've had it for about a week. I recently became infatuated with cream foundations and concealers and I did a lot of research and it came down to the Graftobian palette or Cinema Secrets. Finally, I just got both because they are both around $20. I am fairly pale but I never realize HOW pale I am until I get a new foundation. I wear NC15 in Mac, the lightest color, and even that is a hair too dark for me. I was told to get the warm palette #1 and I was really hesitant on that because I always stuck with cool, but the colors match nicely. It took like a week for the foundation palette to get here from Camera Ready Cosmetics and I was so excited to try them! All the reviews I read said the foundation applied best with a beautyblender so that is what I used.
The foundation looks nice initially. It doesn't cover my pores or slight acne scars well at all, which is what I really really wanted it for but oh well, I thought, at least it looks natural. Just a little oily. So I used my Laura Mercier setting powder over the top and problem solved, right? Wrong.. Just touching my face left little finger prints. It doesn't set. So I was just sure not to touch my face. I went to class for three hours and when i came home and looked in the mirror, i was absolutely shocked. My face looked horrible. The foundation had separated everywhere and I looked so greasy in places I don't usually get oily. I don't understand what all the hype is about this foundation. I guess if it would just stay in place and not transfer onto everything, it would be pretty decent. But since it doesn't, I would not buy again.
In comparison, the cinema secrets cream foundattion is better. Still not a miracle foundation, but it is definitely better and it feels so nice on my skin.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 2/12/2014 2:11:00 PM More reviews by Morganna777

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

I was excited to try this because it was a top pick and had many great reviews. Imagine if you will mixing a tub of mineral powder pigment with Vaseline. Ok then now you know what this product is. the Coverage is Ok and I found sort of a color match in Sunlit Linen. Basically this feels and behaves like petroleum base with pigment -compound which it is. What I don't like about it is that it doesn't have anything in it that sets this onto your skin, so even if you set it with powder, it will start to seperate on your skin very QUICKLY. all in all a very disapointing product especially considering the rave reviews, some of which I doubt is real.

8 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2014 1:31:00 AM More reviews by sydriam9

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This stuff is AMAZING...I think I have found my HG foundation. I was so surprised when I tried it. I used a damp beauty blender to apply and my skin looked flawless and airbrushed. I used the warm palette #2 and mixed two shades to get the perfect match for my skin. The price is very reasonable. Definitely worth the try.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2014 3:02:00 AM More reviews by markiegenesamson

I came across a store that sells Graftobian HD Glamour creme foundation, at first I was hesitant to try it since the brand was new to me and during that time I was only looking for a Revlon whipped foundation in shade caramel which I will be using to one of my clients, of course I gave Graftobian a try since I was already in the store, I swatched it on the back of my hand and surprisingly I was amazed with how the product glides on my skin, it's very pigmented, a little amount of product is enough to cover the entire face, I checked it online and found out that it doesn't contain fragrance and spf which is good for photo shoot., A week after I bought the product and start using it with my clients using a beauty blender and they all love it.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/3/2014 7:44:00 PM More reviews by Jlouise123

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really wanted to love this :( I have dry skin slight discolouration on my cheeks and large pores near my nose but no spots or anything. I tried various methods of application but it only lasted an hour before completely disappearing from my face- its a build able coverage and transfers very easily you must set it with a powder, the colour selection is very good although I am an nc15 and I found the ultra lite pallet way way to light for me. I'm using it now for under my eyes and as a highlighter which works better for me than using it as a foundation.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2013 7:05:00 PM More reviews by WynterOlly

I adore this. I have the warm palette, and the second to lightest mixed with a bit of third to lightest (in the 5 palette) is my exact shade. I scoop out a tiny bit, mix with my regular SPF Olay moisturizer, and apply straight to my face with fingers if I'm in a rush or for daily simple use. It gives me a flawless finish that lasts all day.

The ingredients made me worry when I first read them, but my sensitive skin has not broken out, even with repeated use. I am in love. Highly recommend - straight up blended with a sponge or foundation brush for maximum coverage (for special events) or mixed with moistizer (for daily use.)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2013 4:31:00 PM More reviews by NiaMunster

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought the warm super palette which comes in 18 shades! I love it!!!!
if gives you a nice finish very pigmented. If you run out of ur shade no worries you have other colors to mix up together to make ur color.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2013 9:16:00 AM More reviews by Cmd2012

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Edit: I really wanted to play with this a bit because I'm finding that Bombshell is the best colour match to me that I've found. MAC's studio sculpt NC15 and Estée Lauder's Double Wear in Bone are the other closest ones I have found. The NC 15 is a smidge dark and pink (the studio sculpt is way less yellow than MAC's other foundations, which I cannot use at all in NC 15 without looking dark and jaundiced), and EL's Bone is a hair too dark and yellow. NW13 in Studio Finish liquid is an ok match until it oxidizes, and then it's a weird dark pinky-orange on me. So, I've found that if I really moisturize, then use a primer I've had better luck with the Graftobian HD cream. First thing in the morning it is flawless. But it still doesn't have great staying power, and it still breaks me out a bit (less though with all the layers I have underneath than before). But by noon I am essentially redoing my makeup with a powder based compact. I wish I was just a bit more oily as I think it's probably great for those who are not dry like me.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2013 12:09:00 AM More reviews by dmchee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought the creme foundation palettes in warm shades #1, #2 and #3 to practice my contouring and highlighting. They were purchased from Camera Ready Cosmetics and quickly shipped to Canada. It was summer at the time so I was worried they would melt in transit, but they arrived in good condition -although they had a bit of "sweat" on the surface ("beads of moisture") but the website said this was normal. I wear KVD Lock-it foundation in "medium 54" and I "typically" use Ingenue or Vixen (from #1) for highlighting and Golden sunset or Deep Xanthe (from #2) for contouring. I would say Enchantress (from #1) is the closest to KVD Lock-it "medium 54". I will also stress, that the shades shown on the Camera Ready website are much darker than they actually are. Even though I don't use #3 I will keep it on hand in case I get much better at contouring and want a much more dramatic effect.
The texture of these foundations are amazingly smooth and rich in pigment. They blend perfectly on top of KVD foundation or primer alone (I use Becca Ever-matte) using a firm brush and blended with a sponge (I use that pink thing..what's it called? Beauty Blender?). The only thing I don't like about this foundation is that it's quite oily-feeling and heavy. I only wear this foundation for special occasions -when I know I will be photographed. By the way, this stuff photographs really well! Set it with a good powder (I use elf HD powder in "Corrective yellow") to reduce that oily feel.