August 29, 2014 | 1678 users online

Lip Gloss - Cover Girl - Wetslicks Fruit Spritzers - Guava Splash

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2011 1:36:00 PM More reviews by smileechild

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It smells good. It adds a little bit of color, and alot of shine. I really like it but it doesn't really last any longer than one hour so that's kind of annoying.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2011 2:44:00 PM More reviews by il0vehell0kitty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is probably one of my favorite lip glosses. The "Guava" one is my personal favorite. The color is a gorgeous pink, but it does goes on sheer like most of them. It is very moisturizing and it's not too sticky. It is a little thick but I don't mind. It doesn't last too long, but I love the packaging. It is very convienent. It smells great and I think this gloss is perfect for anyone who wants some shine and moisture.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/10/2011 1:46:00 AM More reviews by APRiLlovesJUiCY

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The lip gloss smells good, but that's about all I can say that's positive about this product. I was hoping this gloss would deliver some pink pigmentation, but instead you get a very sheer color, pretty much clear sheen to the lips. Also, I'm not too crazy about the consistency of this gloss. It's rather oily and a bit sticky. It just doesn't feel good on the lips. I think I'll just use this over lipstick for some sheen just to get some use out of the product. I really wanted to like this, but unfortunately it was huge a disappointment. I probably will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2011 9:20:00 PM More reviews by poohbear9549

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is one of my favorite drugstore lip glosses! I purchased this from CVS for about $7. It is not at all sticky and I for one love the tube packaging. It isn't the most pigmented lip gloss but I love the baby pink tint it gives you. It also has a hint of gold shimmer but it doesn't really transfer to your lips. It also smells delicious, fruity and refreshing. The only thing I don't really like about it is that the consistency is a little oily and bleeds out of your lips if you apply alot. I would only recommend this to people if they enjoy reapplying their lip gloss (like myself) because it doesn't last over 1 hour.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2011 4:23:00 PM More reviews by gleenina

Pros:
not sticky
perfect shade of pink
sweet smell
stays on for a good length of time
would purchase again
Cons:
not great packaging

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2010 1:37:00 PM More reviews by mamaoitai

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

this lipgloss is good quality, a little sticky.
great smell.
no so much pigmentation, but great on top of a lipstick for a little shine.
I would most likely buy this again, just because I love the smell and good price.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/15/2010 12:09:00 AM More reviews by laurendobi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a pretty good gloss. It gives nice colour and I like that is doesn't taste terrible, which some drugstore lip glosses do. It tastes sort of sweet and nectar-like. I have this in Guava and Watermelon. Guava is a nice baby pink that's almost clear, and Watermelon's a sheer red. A con is that on my watermelon, if it gets squeezed in my purse it squeezes out inside the cap so when I open it I'm greeted by a ton of gloss piled on the top!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2010 6:05:00 PM More reviews by BebiMou

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this in Guava Splash and Grape Splash. I love these lip glosses. I wear them to work most of the time and I don't have a chance to reapply often, so, I like that these leave my lips moist for most of the night. I like the colors, the scents, and the way they feel on my lips. They are thick, not greasy, not runny, not sticky, little bit of shimmer in the Guava Splash (which is pretty nude on my lips) and the Grape Splash is a brighter color with a nice pearly sheen to it. I'm adding pictures of these, and you will see that they are half empty, which is a rarity for me and lip gloss. I rarely use up an entire tube of lip gloss, let alone two.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2010 5:37:00 PM More reviews by FakeJapSlayer

Pros- Sheer, yummy , nonsticky
Cons- put too much, it'll 'bleed' outside your lips and feels oily

rated 3 of 5 on 10/11/2010 7:05:00 PM More reviews by coffeeandcigarettes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

very shiny pale pink sheer coverage. smells good, non sticky. i wish it had longer staying power though.