August 23, 2014 | 1340 users online

Lip Liners - Make Up For Ever - Aqua Lip Waterproof Lipliner Pencil

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2012 2:01:00 PM More reviews by rockstar00

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

16C (bright fuchsia pink) and 8C (true red) are spectacular lipliners.
They glide on your lips like no other.
I wear them alone all over my lips with a bit of clear gloss.
16C boosts up any pink lipstick
8C has a fab retro vibe to any red lipstick

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2012 7:42:00 PM More reviews by MakeupAddictedArtist

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

BEST Lip Liners out there and I have tried them alllllllll!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2012 1:10:00 PM More reviews by ksasi04

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have this in C3 and I love it. It matches my natural lip color and helps keep my lipstick from feathering off. Lasts all day long and doesn't budge.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2012 4:01:00 PM More reviews by Juliasyji

I got this in C1 and I love it! It is long wearing and most importantly I LOVE the color! It is a super neutral nude that looks amazing on my slightly pigmented lips.
They actually look like my lips if they were slightly peachier (my natural lips are a little on the redder side)
I apply this in the morning and lasts through sipping tea all day at work, eating lunch, munching on snacks, smoking (i know i know).
Will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2012 10:14:00 PM More reviews by GucciDiva

The ultimate lipliner. I tried MAC lipliner and hated how slick/hard to control it was. I bought this in 16C because I wear a lot of fuchsia lipstick, and this is the perfect fuchsia to go with a variety of shade. It stains my lips and doesn't dry them out. I've been pairing it with YSL golden gloss in 49 and it looks amazing. It even works on its own with clear gloss over. I am definitely getting more shades.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2012 9:26:00 AM More reviews by MaiSilver

I bought the 18C since it's a rare color for a lip liner. The texture is soft and smooth it stays on pretty well. I wouldn't buy it again since I found something that's half the price and work as good.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2012 4:20:00 PM More reviews by Kidlike

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

great texture, glides easily on the lips, great colour range.

BUT!!!!

the pencil is really short compared to other brands and to Make up for evers older pencils (that were cheaper by the way)

personally I'd say buy this only if you didn't find the colour you wanted somewhere else. it'll get pretty expensive real fast!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2012 1:45:00 AM More reviews by snowDoLL

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a really great lip liner. Unfortunately, the price reflects this. The color glides on smoothly partially due to the jojoba oil in it and lasts for a long time. If this comes in a color you absolutely love, then I would say buy it, but otherwise, spring for something a little cheaper (or wait until its on sale.)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2012 2:33:00 PM More reviews by Paldies

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought 1C to try to match various lighter glosses I have purchased. Love the product and it pairs well w/Stila Kitten lip glaze. Would buy again. Creamy texture and long lasting.My first Make Up For Ever product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2011 2:06:00 PM More reviews by makeupaddict76

Purchased 1C, nude color, goes on smoothly and very long lasting. Probably the most pigmented lip liner I own.