October 25, 2014 | 1593 users online

Lip Liners - Make Up For Ever - Aqua Lip Waterproof Lipliner Pencil

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2013 5:56:00 AM More reviews by KMacMUA

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love this range- the colours are so so so fantastic! they can get way too creamy in the heat, so I like to keep them in the fridge and throw them into my kit each morning. They don't budge, they are so wonderful!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2012 11:23:00 AM More reviews by Beauty4Ashes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have 8c (fuchsia) and 16c (red). I use 8c with my fuchsia lipsticks, namely NARS Funny Face and Schiap. I use 16c with MUFE Moulin Rouge. These liners are creamy, long lasting and have good pigmentation. They're not drying and can be easily sharpened for precise application. I have MUFE, MAC and NARS lip liners and MUFE are my favorite because of their application and the duration they stay in place on my lips.

I recommend and will repurchase.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2012 4:00:00 AM More reviews by Surfaddict

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've been using this lip pencil for quite a while. Have it in 11C and 14C but use just 11C, every day. I'm so surprised nobody mentioned it as it is a perfect natural color if you don't apply too much. I always get asked what I'm wearing on my lips.

The pencil is pretty waterproof and color choice is good. It lasts quite long but actually is quite short inside. It is easy to apply and is soft enough. Right now I'm not thinking to switching to anything else.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2012 2:01:00 PM More reviews by rockstar00

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

16C (bright fuchsia pink) and 8C (true red) are spectacular lipliners.
They glide on your lips like no other.
I wear them alone all over my lips with a bit of clear gloss.
16C boosts up any pink lipstick
8C has a fab retro vibe to any red lipstick

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2012 7:42:00 PM More reviews by MakeupAddictedArtist

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

BEST Lip Liners out there and I have tried them alllllllll!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2012 1:10:00 PM More reviews by ksasi04

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have this in C3 and I love it. It matches my natural lip color and helps keep my lipstick from feathering off. Lasts all day long and doesn't budge.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2012 4:01:00 PM More reviews by Juliasyji

I got this in C1 and I love it! It is long wearing and most importantly I LOVE the color! It is a super neutral nude that looks amazing on my slightly pigmented lips.
They actually look like my lips if they were slightly peachier (my natural lips are a little on the redder side)
I apply this in the morning and lasts through sipping tea all day at work, eating lunch, munching on snacks, smoking (i know i know).
Will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2012 10:14:00 PM More reviews by GucciDiva

The ultimate lipliner. I tried MAC lipliner and hated how slick/hard to control it was. I bought this in 16C because I wear a lot of fuchsia lipstick, and this is the perfect fuchsia to go with a variety of shade. It stains my lips and doesn't dry them out. I've been pairing it with YSL golden gloss in 49 and it looks amazing. It even works on its own with clear gloss over. I am definitely getting more shades.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2012 9:26:00 AM More reviews by MaiSilver

I bought the 18C since it's a rare color for a lip liner. The texture is soft and smooth it stays on pretty well. I wouldn't buy it again since I found something that's half the price and work as good.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2012 4:20:00 PM More reviews by Kidlike

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

great texture, glides easily on the lips, great colour range.

BUT!!!!

the pencil is really short compared to other brands and to Make up for evers older pencils (that were cheaper by the way)

personally I'd say buy this only if you didn't find the colour you wanted somewhere else. it'll get pretty expensive real fast!