Skindinavia Makeup Finishing Spray

Water, SD Alcohol 39-C, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Isononyl Isononanoate, Ethylhexyl Isononanoat, Sodium Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, PVP, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethicone PEG-7 Phosphate, Glycereth-5 Lactate, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Methyl Diisopropyl Propionamide, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Methyl Methacrylate Cross Polymer, Fragrance

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is an alright product, but it doesn't work in the way I had hoped it would. This product eliminates the powdery look of my makeup and creates a beautiful luminous finish on my combo/oily skin, but it doesn't seem to prolong the wear of my makeup, which is the reason I originally purchased it. Skindinavia.com is usually having some sort of promotion that includes free shipping and free minis of their sprays, but I will not repurchase for $30 regardless of the promos as it does not make my makeup last any longer than it would last without it.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

My skin is so OILY and I had high hopes for this finishing spray. It did help my makeup remain flawless and intact throughout the day. HOWEVER, it did nothing to stop my overly-rebelling oil from protruding through my makeup. Such a disappointment. I have lost all hope honestly. I give up.

I was hestitant to purchase this product because I didn't LOVE the Urban Decay All Nighter spray (Skindinavia makes their setting sprays), but I thought, what the heck, I'll give it a good. So far, I really love it. It's really light and I really don't feel it at all on my skin. It manages to keep the shine and oil away for a good 6 hours! I have extremely OILY skin. With regular setting powder and the All Nighter, the shine will start peaking through within 3 hours. I usually just spritz once or twice and I'm good to good! It holds my make up in place so well, that by the end of the day, when I go to remove all my make up, I end up using every inch of my make up remover wipe. It doesn't break me out or smell. Once it dries, you don't feel it. This could very well be my new HG setting spray.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've always been in the "less is more" category when it comes to makeup. I don't want to spend forever applying it, I never want my makeup to look cakey and what I do apply, I want it to stay throughout the day. But I did notice that I had to do something about my face looking shiny. Not really wanting to load up on layers of creams and foundations, I decided to try out Skindinavia's Makeup Finishing Spray after reading a few great reviews online and I LOVE it! It's perfectly light and goes on effortlessly. No fingers needed. It's the best product I've tried for keeping my powder on, my complexion matte and my makeup put. Now I have to try the other Skindinavia sprays!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I have very dry, sensitive skin and easily irritated, yet I religiously use this spray on a daily basis with no problem. I am very careful to purchase beauty products that contain harmful ingredients, my Skindinavia Finishing Spray contains alcohol that's supposed to be drying on your skin but I've never felt my face "tight" after use. It saves me from touching up throughout the day and keeps my blush and concealer in place, no fading. Skindinavia is also paraben-free, cruelty-free and hypoallergenic which is sensitive skin approved for me.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This spray is amazing, nothing has ever held my makeup so well. I apply just a few sprays in the morning and my makeup stays on all day long with no touch ups. My t-zone always gets oily throughout the day but this spray keeps the oil away and eliminates shine. I highly recommend this spray for a perfect makeup finish.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Thick primers were breaking me out so I needed to find something with that would prime my skin before foundation and make it last longer. When I heard about this spray primer I had to give it a try and I'm so happy I did! The spray goes on smoothly and dries fast and when I use my NARS foundation it helps keep it matte and fresh for hours and hours. It basically keeps oil in control and i like that I dont need those thick primers anymore!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Skindinavia's Makeup Finishing Spray was a lifesaver on my vacation! I've heard good things but thought the tropics would be the perfect test. After a fab beach day, I applied my makeup and spritzed the fine mist as directed. Feels so amazing. Danced all night and even ended the night with a walk on the beach. Amazingly, my makeup still looked perfect! Unlike other finishing sprays I've tried, this one felt great, smelled great and didn't let me down.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I'm a hairdresser and a professional makeup artist used this during one of our photo shoots. I tried it and all I can say is WOW! There's seven of us in our salon and now eveyone is using it. It certainly keeps your makeup on all day even though it can get real hot in here. I using the primer now and that to is great. It's as good or better than any of the hair products we use in the salon and I've been in the business for 30 years. ;)

I also use the UD All Nighter made by the same company. I was in a wedding in NYC this September in 90 degree heat and awful humidity. The entire bridal party used it and the pics were awesome while everyone else was melting down. Somehow it gives a nice glow but not too shiny..I am super oily and use this everyday to keep blotting away. Bottle lasts forever and the mist is superfine. An HG for me.

Popular Primer/ Correctors