Skindinavia Makeup Finishing Spray

4.2

INCI Name WATER SD ALCOHOL 39-C POLYHYDROXYSTEARIC ACID ISONONYL ISONONANOATE ETHYLHEXYL ISONONANOATE SODIUM COCAMIDOPROPYL PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate PVP PHENOXYETHANOL CAPRYLYL GLYCOL Methyl Diisopropyl Propionamide DIMETHICONE PEG-7 PHOSPHATE GLYCERETH-5 LACTATE GLUCONOLACTONE SODIUM BENZOATE PPG-3 BENZYL ETHER MYRISTATE METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSS POLYMER ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE FRAGRANCE

on 11/10/2014 6:40:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Thick primers were breaking me out so I needed to find something with that would prime my skin before foundation and make it last longer. When I heard about this spray primer I had to give it a try and I'm so happy I did! The spray goes on smoothly and dries fast and when I use my NARS foundation it helps keep it matte and fresh for hours and hours. It basically keeps oil in control and i like that I dont need those thick primers anymore!

on 11/9/2014 6:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Skindinavia's Makeup Finishing Spray was a lifesaver on my vacation! I've heard good things but thought the tropics would be the perfect test. After a fab beach day, I applied my makeup and spritzed the fine mist as directed. Feels so amazing. Danced all night and even ended the night with a walk on the beach. Amazingly, my makeup still looked perfect! Unlike other finishing sprays I've tried, this one felt great, smelled great and didn't let me down.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I'm a hairdresser and a professional makeup artist used this during one of our photo shoots. I tried it and all I can say is WOW! There's seven of us in our salon and now eveyone is using it. It certainly keeps your makeup on all day even though it can get real hot in here. I using the primer now and that to is great. It's as good or better than any of the hair products we use in the salon and I've been in the business for 30 years. ;)

on 11/8/2014 12:38:00 PM

I also use the UD All Nighter made by the same company. I was in a wedding in NYC this September in 90 degree heat and awful humidity. The entire bridal party used it and the pics were awesome while everyone else was melting down. Somehow it gives a nice glow but not too shiny..I am super oily and use this everyday to keep blotting away. Bottle lasts forever and the mist is superfine. An HG for me.

on 11/4/2014 11:42:00 AM

This stuff is a total scam in my opinion. It doesnt do anything it actually makes my makeup look worse. The mist has some larger droplets in it that land on my face and make my foundation wet and it actually separates. I have very oily skin and I live in Arizona and I have also cried while wearing this stuff over my makeup (I have the bridal one so it claims to be sweat, kiss, and tear proof) so it has very well been put to the test and it failed. When i cried my foundation got all streaky and you could see my acne scars right through it. I use Marykay creme to powder foundation if anyone was wondering and i use this spray both on top and undermeath my makeup and it makes a difference. A bad difference. I am fully convinced skindinavia is a scam also because their website lies they say that "get free shipping and free primer and finishing spray" sale is 24 hours only or 48 hours only and that sale has been going on for years! Its def a total scam powder powder powder foundation if anyone anyone

on 8/9/2014 11:32:00 PM

I love this make-up finishing spray but in my neck of the woods (NZ) it's very expensive which is why I won't be repurchasing and also due to discovering something else that works just as well for a mere fraction of the price of this one.

Yes this is a beautiful finishing/setting spray. On my Normal/Combination skin prone to an oliy nose after a few hours of wearing whatever make-up, this certainly helps to extend my make-up wear until it needs it's first blot. I mainly use it to finish off my look when Iv'e done my pressed or loose powder to take away any look of powder - this product is great for this task.

I prefer this over Mac Fix + as I find that formula really wet compared to this, this is a finer mist.

If you are looking for an alternative to this I have been using and loving the Lioele Make-Up finishing aerosol sprays, there are three to choose from, they mist over very finely and they are so affordable compared to the Skindinavia, which I would buy again if we did not have to pay so much for it here.

on 4/12/2014 9:09:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I use the Dance! setting spray because I live in a hot humid climate so I not only want my makeup resistant to oil but also sweat. This product actually does both! I'm not saying it's a miracle product and you will never have to blot again, but it will reduce the frequency of blotting and best of all your makeup won't SEPARATE as a result of the oil.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This product keeps your makeup on but oil, forget about it..this product did not work to prevent my foundation from looking oily, I had to constantly blot my face. I wanted to like this spray too but not for oily gals like me.

on 10/4/2013 2:20:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This is Amaaaazing!! Truly a HG product!!! This does not prevent shine from coming through on my VERY OILY skin however it prevent any foundation i wear from breaking up. Because of this setting spray i can finally use my Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk foundation which used to go blotchly and patchy on my skin after around 4-6Hours now paired with this setting spray it last me THE WHOLE DAY. When i first purchased this product it didnt really do anything for me.. Until i tried another way of applying it! If you have this product or are thinking of purchasing it follow this method and this will make you makeup last all day! So they recommend spraying this after makeup however i use this both before and after and this acts almost as a primer! This is my routine 1. Moisturise 2. Spray Skindinavia setting spray all over my face 3-5 Sprays leaving to dry 3. Apply my foundation 4. Set my foundation with powder. 5. Spray my face again 2-3 Times and then set once more with powder. I promise you this method will make your makeup last ALL DAY LONG!!! HG Product for me!! THANK YOU SKINDINAVIA!!!

on 7/3/2013 12:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This spray truly does prolong your makeup.

I have the Skindinavia 10 Years Younger Makeup Finishing Spray, and while it does not make you look any younger, it does make your makeup look more natural and last longer. My skin is naturally very oily in the t-zone, and although I could tell my skin was getting oily underneath the makeup and the setting spray, it still LOOKED like it wasn't too oily. In warm weather I still have to blot and touch up after several hours, but not nearly as often as I do without the spray.

As for settling down powder or removing the powdery look, I actually prefer MAC Fix+. But, Fix+ does nothing for me when it comes to making my makeup last.

I think folks who have skin less oily than mine will have wonderful results with this Skindinavia spray. Despite my very oily skin (with some dry patches), I had very good results, and would buy this product again.