October 25, 2014 | 1777 users online

Blush - Physicians Formula - Mineral Wear Talc-Free Blush in Blushing Glow

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2011 9:11:00 AM More reviews by carolinecaz

I love this blush! It's very nice and natural looking, plus it's matte (there are far too many shimmery blushes out there). It looks quite sheer, which is a good thing because it's hard to overdo it...but nevertheless, the colour is buildable. The only con is that the brush that it comes with is horrible, so use your own (terrible bristles and it kind of shatters the blush when you swipe it onto the product). I haven't tried putting it into my handbag before but something tells me that the packaging isn't very travel friendly. However, the product is very good and I will definitely be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2010 11:22:00 AM More reviews by LauraDB

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Very pretty and natural looking blush. And it's matte, which it great. Too many shimmery blushes out there!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2010 10:54:00 AM More reviews by poinkk

Absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this product! So natural and gives a healthy glow to my complexion. My scars are pretty red therefore I don't like using blush but somehow this blush seems to minimise the looks of it!
Also, my skin is pretty weird.. At first you don't see the blush just a healthy glow but after a few hours it really stands out like I've been working out, which is great because who doesn't want to look healthy and fit :)
Highly Recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2009 7:35:00 PM More reviews by Kyakimochi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my HG everyday blush color.

I don't really like a lot of blush for everyday wear, so I picked this up because it looked light and fresh. I do have somewhat tanned skin, so at first glance, it doesn't look like anything shows up on my skin.

But once I apply my foundation, my face looks a bit flat without a little color. So I apply this on my cheeks, and BLAM! AWESOME understated "blushing glow" to my cheeks.

I LOVELOVELOVE this. I always reach for it.

Not to mention, I got it on sale, and it is SO super blendable. It's soft, and silky on application. HG.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2009 4:56:00 PM More reviews by iloveblush

Its my everyday, go to blush. I'm NC35 with yellow undertones and I love the look this gives me - natural yet healthy and pretty. It also looks like you are glowing from inside. The color really goes with most things and its a perfect color for work. Its a bit expensive for a d/s blush (about $12 or $13) and my last one fell when I was halfway through the blush and it shattered all over the place so could not be rescued. Highly recommended!
Update: its been a few months and I'm still very much in love with this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2009 3:39:00 AM More reviews by nikitabambina

this is an amazing light apricot/pink (more apricot) colour and i highly recommend it for those with fair skin like myself that just want that healthy cheek colour that makes your whole face glow. the consistency is great without drying out the skin (thanks to the no talc) and the colour does last all day. One warning though DONT USE THE BRUSH THAT COMES WITH THIS!!! the worst brush ever! they should have just had no brush!! Well that aside defiantly try this and im sure like myself u wont be disappointed.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2009 1:01:00 AM More reviews by HoneyBear333

I like this product it is really pigmented and very very natural looking on my tan skin...for me it makes me look like I just came back from the gym like I am just naturally flushed. I am not sure if i love this product because its kind of too natural looking for me. I like the artificial look of blush if that makes any sense...that is why I did not give this product a 5...but this is a really great every day blush for school or work. Also its talc free what more could you ask for...Its a really good first blush for people that really don't wear it or don't know if blush will look good on their skin tone...I really recommend this blush especially if you have a darker skin tone.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2009 4:45:00 PM More reviews by sekhmet

I got this in a kit w/ the Mineral Wear pressed powder and the matte finishing veil. I hate to say it, but this is just too orangy on me (I have fair skin). It's a shame b/c I can do peach and I love blush, & this is a cute little pot of peachy/coral looking stuff. The blush is matte and fairly long-lasting, altho it started fading on me somewhat after midday. The compact is cute, w/ a see-thru lid, but it's at least 2 times thicker than it needs to be, thanks to the useless little brush in the bottom compartment. The bottom line is I would repurchase this, but in a different shade, & PF needs to work on their packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2009 4:58:00 PM More reviews by xhellodreamerx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS BLUSH!(:
It's amazing. It gives me that cute, natural glow.
I use it as an eyeshadow sometimes & it's soooo cute!
I would say buy this if you haven't already :D

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2008 12:37:00 PM More reviews by mamzaile

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

This blush is perfect for fair skin. A small amount gives a nice and healthy glow that doesn't give anyone reason to believe that I'm wearing makeup. It doesn't get cakey, it stays on and doesn't break me out. The brush in the case isn't so great however, so I use a bigger one from Jane. Apart from that, this blush deserves an A+.