January 28, 2015 | 1930 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Telescopic Clean Definition

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2013 8:17:00 AM More reviews by jodieleigh88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this masacara. I really struggle to find a mascara that wont make my lashes fall out. This is perfect becuase it isnt drying so this helps with the fallout of my lashes. Makes my lashes look long and full. Would definately recommend giving this a go

rated 3 of 5 on 8/2/2012 12:25:00 AM More reviews by thirdsword

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the first mascara I've tried (besides clear mascara), and this was a few years back! As a newbie, I thought that most mascaras were super black and made lashes look either super thick or spidery... I didn't want dramatic lashes and since this product was supposed to give a natural look, I went with this. I liked the sleek packaging, and just as the name implied, it gave my lashes a clean, subtly enhanced look. It hardly ever clumped, and while the bristled part of the wand was flimsy, I liked the rubbery bristles, as they did a good job of separating. Why don't I use this anymore? The problems with this were that it smudged under my eyes, and it made my eyes red! I checked to see if it might have been something else but the redness occurred every time I wore this for more than a few hours....

rated 1 of 5 on 7/25/2012 4:07:00 PM More reviews by shelbysahara

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

The packaging is ugly, but it was on sale on CVS, and being a mascara junkie, I decided to give it a whirl. Let me just say, this mascara clumps so badly on my already long, thick lashes. It doesn't "define" anything, makes me look like I have unilashes. Ugh. So disappointing.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2012 1:17:00 AM More reviews by mzlovely

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Bomb. By itself not a winner, but I haven't found a mascara that is ... Lol I combine this with lash blast and it's reaaaaallly beautiful. It isn't clumpy & gives a ton of length! I wore it all day and it def is NOT flaky. I have this in blackest black and wowwww my eyes were poppin today! Loved my eyes today.

I paid 3.34$! Rite Aid was having a 75% discount on this so I said what the heck! And for the most part am pleased with this purchase of mine. =)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2012 5:55:00 AM More reviews by ChloeHunte

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really love this product. I find many drugstore mascaras can be very gloopy and give you the clumpy 'spider leg' effect but this one doesn't.I love the wand it's very thin and the bristles/comb stands are very spaced out. I like the fact that the 'brush' is actually plastic, ( I prefer plastic wand to ones with bristles as they work better on my lashes). The packaging is really cute and really resembles a telescope, I thought that was really nice and a good detail to make it stand out compared to other mascaras.
Overall a really good mascara along with the volume million lashes, maybellines volum collosal and cat eyes; this is one of the best drugstore mascaras

rated 3 of 5 on 3/12/2012 10:42:00 PM More reviews by snailssss

This mascara DOES lengthen my lashes however...it clumps..quite a bit
I like the brush, its similar to covergirl lashblast however the formula is more clumping. Packaging is just..GAH..terrible..hate it..

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2011 7:31:00 PM More reviews by lilbeebee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Heard lots of good reviews about this mascara, so I decided to try. I have skimpy lashes and any chance to try a mascara that will help give them length or volume or both I am willing to try. I feel as if this mascara gives me volume and length, although I have to work at it many coats to achieve the look I am going for. I am notorious for using two different mascaras one to get the length and one for volume, I find since begining to use this one, I don't need two any more. A little patience is needed when using this in my opinion but will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2011 11:37:00 PM More reviews by melaaniepayne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

OMG! this makes my lashes SO long. i <3 this.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2011 5:18:00 PM More reviews by shopoholic057

I really like this mascara, I was actually planning on buying the regular Telescopic mascara, but I didn't read the packaging very well (silly me), and ended up buying this one instead. I was pleasantly surprised: this mascara didn't clump, separated my lashes nicely, and gave them pretty decent length, too. The only problem I have with it is that it smudges a tiny bit after wearing it for too long, but that's really not such a big deal.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2011 3:21:00 PM More reviews by CatherineMarie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have tried every drugstore mascara out there, and this one outshines them all! My eyelashes are long, but quite thin and this makes my eyelashes look a bit thicker without clumps and globs. The length this gives is phenomenal and it holds a curl amazingly! If you've been wondering about trying this product, do it, it's great!