July 30, 2014 | 2005 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Telescopic: Clean Definition

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2012 1:17:00 AM More reviews by mzlovely

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Bomb. By itself not a winner, but I haven't found a mascara that is ... Lol I combine this with lash blast and it's reaaaaallly beautiful. It isn't clumpy & gives a ton of length! I wore it all day and it def is NOT flaky. I have this in blackest black and wowwww my eyes were poppin today! Loved my eyes today.

I paid 3.34$! Rite Aid was having a 75% discount on this so I said what the heck! And for the most part am pleased with this purchase of mine. =)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2012 5:55:00 AM More reviews by ChloeHunte

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really love this product. I find many drugstore mascaras can be very gloopy and give you the clumpy 'spider leg' effect but this one doesn't.I love the wand it's very thin and the bristles/comb stands are very spaced out. I like the fact that the 'brush' is actually plastic, ( I prefer plastic wand to ones with bristles as they work better on my lashes). The packaging is really cute and really resembles a telescope, I thought that was really nice and a good detail to make it stand out compared to other mascaras.
Overall a really good mascara along with the volume million lashes, maybellines volum collosal and cat eyes; this is one of the best drugstore mascaras

rated 3 of 5 on 3/12/2012 10:42:00 PM More reviews by snailssss

This mascara DOES lengthen my lashes however...it clumps..quite a bit
I like the brush, its similar to covergirl lashblast however the formula is more clumping. Packaging is just..GAH..terrible..hate it..

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2011 7:31:00 PM More reviews by lilbeebee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Heard lots of good reviews about this mascara, so I decided to try. I have skimpy lashes and any chance to try a mascara that will help give them length or volume or both I am willing to try. I feel as if this mascara gives me volume and length, although I have to work at it many coats to achieve the look I am going for. I am notorious for using two different mascaras one to get the length and one for volume, I find since begining to use this one, I don't need two any more. A little patience is needed when using this in my opinion but will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2011 11:37:00 PM More reviews by melaaniepayne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

OMG! this makes my lashes SO long. i <3 this.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2011 5:18:00 PM More reviews by shopoholic057

I really like this mascara, I was actually planning on buying the regular Telescopic mascara, but I didn't read the packaging very well (silly me), and ended up buying this one instead. I was pleasantly surprised: this mascara didn't clump, separated my lashes nicely, and gave them pretty decent length, too. The only problem I have with it is that it smudges a tiny bit after wearing it for too long, but that's really not such a big deal.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2011 3:21:00 PM More reviews by CatherineMarie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have tried every drugstore mascara out there, and this one outshines them all! My eyelashes are long, but quite thin and this makes my eyelashes look a bit thicker without clumps and globs. The length this gives is phenomenal and it holds a curl amazingly! If you've been wondering about trying this product, do it, it's great!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/10/2011 3:05:00 PM More reviews by thecaitlanimal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really liked this product when I first tried it and I do actually like how it separates all my lashes and makes the look longer. The thing I look for most in a mascara is that it thickens my lashes/volume and that it holds the curl, and I didnt find that this product thickened as much as I would like.
Still on the search for the perfect mascara!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2011 5:13:00 PM More reviews by DameEmma

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this stuff. My lashes are fairly thick, so volumizing mascaras make me look like an alien--all I'm looking for is natural looking length, and this stuff delivers at a reasonable price.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2011 11:53:00 AM More reviews by byallison

I really like this stuff. It really does lengthen my lashes. Now to find a mascara that thickens them...