February 1, 2015 | 1081 users online

Pressed Powders - MAC - Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Medium Dark

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2013 4:00:00 AM More reviews by itzNikkiBBY

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This has to be my favorite setting powder I have ever gone through. Just a small sweep of this over the face with your 182 or any kabuki and your face is left with a perfect natural look. It can also be used on it's own if you want sheer to medium coverage, as well as used wet for medium to heavy coverage. MAC knew what they were doing with this. This product gets an A+++ from me. I absolutely LOVE IT!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/8/2012 3:58:00 PM More reviews by esssyyy

Wanted to love this product - however, it broke me out (I use other Mac blushes/powders and they've been fine) and it doesn't have the coverage I would like. I was hoping this would replace my Benefit Hello Flawless Powder (great coverage and blends seamlessly) but it is more of a setting powder, has very light coverage, and seemed to spark a series of little bumps on my forehead/nose area. Will be returning.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2012 9:11:00 AM More reviews by LeighS

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I went to the MAC counter to ask the SA to recommend a matte bronzer for my pale skin (NC15-ish). I don't tan naturally and rely on fake tan usually to 'take the glare off'. I was expecting her to recommend one of their bronzers but instead she suggested Mineralize Skin Finish Natural in Medium Dark and showed me how to apply it with a brush around the edges of the forehead, into the hairline at the temples, on the cheekbones, nose, chin and along and just under the jaw. I was really impressed with the results and now this is a staple product for me. It looks natural and glowy and I have a much more healthy look to my skin compared to my natural 'undead vampire' colouring. Will definitely repurchase this!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2012 3:39:00 PM More reviews by ITSNINI

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this powder! would say I've been using it for more than a year now... Very matte and soft finish. got many compliments and works great with their blushes! maybe a little bit expensive but its worth it, if you have tried Mac before and know they work for you :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2012 2:08:00 PM More reviews by erwachenspring

I use this to contour my cheeks on my NW20 skin and it works brilliantly. Beautiful, definitely recommend.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2012 6:12:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm pale (MAC NC15 or Matchmaster 1) and love this product for contouring. Adds beautiful depth and dimension to my face without looking orange, ruddy, or dirty. Has a golden/yellow undertone that works and blends with the neutral to yellow undertone in my skin. The pigmentation is awesome and blends easily too.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2012 4:47:00 PM More reviews by teenofchrist

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use the MAC Studio Fix Fluid and then I use this to set my foundation. It works amazingly I highly recommend it to everyone :) It's a must have in my makeup bag

rated 1 of 5 on 9/23/2012 3:17:00 AM More reviews by missmelsie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I don't see what's so great about this powder at all! Firstly, in no way can it be used as a powder foundation alone - the coverage is so sheer, it's non existent. I put some on my cheeks, both wet and dry (using ELF Mineral Powder Brush and a sponge) and didn't notice the difference at all. If anything, it made me quite pink, which is really weird because I'm NC43-ish with yellow/brown undertones! The same thing happened when I tried it as a setting powder over my liquid foundation. When I spoke to a MAC MUA about it, she said something about the way it's pressed makes it turn pink on application - apparently!

I won't be buying this again, and I'm currently using Stila Illuminating Powder Foundation, which is much better than this!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2012 10:57:00 AM More reviews by ilovejp

I purchased this after I went in to the store looking for a bronzer. I was recommended this. I use this to add a bit of warmth to my skin. I use it sparingly as its quite dark on my skin. I agree with other reviewers that it can break me out.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/30/2012 10:54:00 PM More reviews by keia1113

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Other, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Im an nc42 in mac. This is an okay light coverage powder. I find it average.

This breaks me out like crazy but i can see it working as a setting powder for other girls or alone as a light coverage powder.

I find this to be an okay product. I can achieve the same finish with other powders. I dont understand all the hype. I wouldnt repurchase because my skin doesnt react well to it.