December 19, 2014 | 1123 users online

Pressed Powders - MAC - Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Medium Dark

rated 2 of 5 on 11/8/2012 3:58:00 PM More reviews by esssyyy

Wanted to love this product - however, it broke me out (I use other Mac blushes/powders and they've been fine) and it doesn't have the coverage I would like. I was hoping this would replace my Benefit Hello Flawless Powder (great coverage and blends seamlessly) but it is more of a setting powder, has very light coverage, and seemed to spark a series of little bumps on my forehead/nose area. Will be returning.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2012 9:11:00 AM More reviews by LeighS

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I went to the MAC counter to ask the SA to recommend a matte bronzer for my pale skin (NC15-ish). I don't tan naturally and rely on fake tan usually to 'take the glare off'. I was expecting her to recommend one of their bronzers but instead she suggested Mineralize Skin Finish Natural in Medium Dark and showed me how to apply it with a brush around the edges of the forehead, into the hairline at the temples, on the cheekbones, nose, chin and along and just under the jaw. I was really impressed with the results and now this is a staple product for me. It looks natural and glowy and I have a much more healthy look to my skin compared to my natural 'undead vampire' colouring. Will definitely repurchase this!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2012 3:39:00 PM More reviews by ITSNINI

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this powder! would say I've been using it for more than a year now... Very matte and soft finish. got many compliments and works great with their blushes! maybe a little bit expensive but its worth it, if you have tried Mac before and know they work for you :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2012 2:08:00 PM More reviews by erwachenspring

I use this to contour my cheeks on my NW20 skin and it works brilliantly. Beautiful, definitely recommend.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2012 6:12:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm pale (MAC NC15 or Matchmaster 1) and love this product for contouring. Adds beautiful depth and dimension to my face without looking orange, ruddy, or dirty. Has a golden/yellow undertone that works and blends with the neutral to yellow undertone in my skin. The pigmentation is awesome and blends easily too.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2012 4:47:00 PM More reviews by teenofchrist

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use the MAC Studio Fix Fluid and then I use this to set my foundation. It works amazingly I highly recommend it to everyone :) It's a must have in my makeup bag

rated 1 of 5 on 9/23/2012 3:17:00 AM More reviews by missmelsie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I don't see what's so great about this powder at all! Firstly, in no way can it be used as a powder foundation alone - the coverage is so sheer, it's non existent. I put some on my cheeks, both wet and dry (using ELF Mineral Powder Brush and a sponge) and didn't notice the difference at all. If anything, it made me quite pink, which is really weird because I'm NC43-ish with yellow/brown undertones! The same thing happened when I tried it as a setting powder over my liquid foundation. When I spoke to a MAC MUA about it, she said something about the way it's pressed makes it turn pink on application - apparently!

I won't be buying this again, and I'm currently using Stila Illuminating Powder Foundation, which is much better than this!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2012 10:57:00 AM More reviews by ilovejp

I purchased this after I went in to the store looking for a bronzer. I was recommended this. I use this to add a bit of warmth to my skin. I use it sparingly as its quite dark on my skin. I agree with other reviewers that it can break me out.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/30/2012 10:54:00 PM More reviews by keia1113

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Other, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Im an nc42 in mac. This is an okay light coverage powder. I find it average.

This breaks me out like crazy but i can see it working as a setting powder for other girls or alone as a light coverage powder.

I find this to be an okay product. I can achieve the same finish with other powders. I dont understand all the hype. I wouldnt repurchase because my skin doesnt react well to it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2012 10:39:00 AM More reviews by lillyrowan

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

I am not a fan of MAC's mineralize skin finish powders in general, for reference I am an NW15. However, this one is great., and I use this for a contour and to warm things up in general. If I ever use this up (which) I doubt, I would use this again.