Dior Diorshow Brow

4.2

on 9/22/2008 7:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I like this quite a bit. I never use brow pencils, powders, etc., but do like to use clear gels to keep them in place. I bought this in Shiny Brown because I thought a tinted gel might be worth a try. The amount of color it has is great, and the shimmer is surprisingly pretty (gives just that extra bit of polish). Its lasting power is bit shorter than some clears gels I've used, but the trade-off seems worth it. I took one lippy off for the somewhat-objectionable ingredient list.

on 5/11/2008 11:39:00 PM

I have this brow grooming gel in the brown shade.

The price is really high for such a small product ,comparing with the lancome brow groomer which is 2 dollars more expensive,but a considerable size container. Also I needed to apply many coats to get my eyebros to fix themseles in shape. With my lancome one, on the other hand, I have to be too careful not to overdo my eyebrows ( a la groucho), but it leaves them tinted, neat and runway worthy.
I would thin the Dior one would work the same, but I was dissapointed. Maybe is more aof a natural look, but I rather not use it if it is goin to be SO natural that I can not tell the difference.
The brush of the Dior grooming brow gel has a side with short bristles and a side with longer ones...I get better results with the long bristled side.
Usually I am a big gan of Dior products ( Dior shimmery powders, yum) but this is not on par.

The only, and I mean the ONLY brow product that actually holds my brows in place. Plus it gives a nice shiny effect. I don't know, somehow it makes my face look more radiant.

on 3/23/2008 7:24:00 PM

Love this stuff! Previously, I had been using a MAC Brow Set from the Catherine Deneuve collection, which was getting a bit rank. I tried other brands, but couldn't find a neutral enough dark brown that had good hold. Enter DiorShow. I have the Shiny Brown. It is amazing. I still fill in my arches with Stila brow powder, but this stuff also adds color to my sparse brows and grooms the hairs. This is a must-have for me, and the brush blows MAC out of the water.

on 1/6/2008 12:28:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is a must have for me! It's amazing. I wear the darkest shade. It holds my brows in place and gives it shine, and that extra ooomph of color! Love it and will always buy it! Must have!!

on 12/1/2007 11:25:00 PM

I love this brow product as it holds my brows in place all day long and gives them a little sheen while also giving them more omph!

on 11/12/2007 12:18:00 PM

I dont like this as much as I like my Shiseido eye brow shaper. This contains 4 ml and Shiseido 8 ml. Shiseido eye brow shaper is colorless. I have this one in dark brown color and I find the brush a bit hard to use. I prefer to do some precision work first with a pencil anyways, but maybe if you don't use any other color on your brows, and your brows are nearly perfect just a bit unrury, this product is for you. But if you need to fill your brows you are really better off with something clear. This comes in clear too but I wont repurchase because shiseido is better and lasts longer as they give you double of the product Dior does.

on 5/18/2007 11:53:00 AM

Available only @ Sephora and Dior salons. I like it, however, more for a night-time look, because it is a bit shimmery. I use it in Shiny Blond, which is a shining gold tone. Love the packaging: it has a spiral brush applicator so you can groom your brows while applying the product. Keeps my brows conditioned too.

Popular Brows Products