December 20, 2014 | 1084 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Dove - Pro Age Beauty Body Lotion

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2010 8:30:00 AM More reviews by Mebius

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

I just picked this up couple of weeks ago and have used it on and off mostly on my legs and arms & hands. Cannot use this on back or chest area, because it makes be break out.

I will buy this again, it does moisturize and even out the skin tone. I like to add more layers on knees and elbows to soften the skin.

I have noticed that if I have small nicks on my hands, this cream will burn slightly, it's the AHA's I feel. AHA's are also the reason I don't like to use this when I am exposed to sun, even though the cream has sun protection in it. Considering the price of this cream it is a very good buy and I am sure to use more of this.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2010 1:40:00 AM More reviews by mjlover

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I said i would buy this product again BUT if it wasnt so effective there is NO WAY.

Its super sticky - and in this Aussie summer im struggling.
I actually think its the glycerine that makes it super sticky but i dont know.

I dont care about the scent - it fades so not a prob.
But it makes my arms and legs SO soft and is helping with the KP on the sides of my legs.

I dont think ill have a problem with this in Winter but who knows - i only use it at night and the next day i can still feel it

Ive tried the Palmers one with AHA/BHA but its not as effective .... so - its a dilemma!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2009 7:38:00 PM More reviews by angelixia07

This lotion moisturized well and has spf, which is nice and it rubs in okay but it is way too sticky and feels not good when I put my clothes back on.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/28/2009 2:36:00 PM More reviews by Shannap

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

It's okay. It's very sticky. Wont purchase again. There are wayy better lotions out there- even suave are better than this. And it stinks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2009 3:11:00 PM More reviews by sblee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I like this lotion! I started getting ingrown hairs on my legs and they looked awful. I wanted a lotion with AHA and the spf doesn't hurt either. I got this for super cheap at CVS and I'm glad I did. I like the smell and the light consistency for the summer. If you rub the product all the way in it's not sticky at all. Works well for me and after daily, consistent use my ingrown hairs are gone.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2009 12:35:00 PM More reviews by boscoe7777

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have allergies so strong, lingering scents aren't for me. The scent wasn't offensive but it did linger. The main issue I have with this lotion is that it goes on sticky so I question whether it absorbs into the skin. The pump is nice but would be better if it could lock in a closed potion for travel. I like the fact that it has SPF, AHAs, olive oil and is a cream oil lotion; it's also a bargain at $6. However, I can't take the stickiness factor.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2009 4:33:00 PM More reviews by Nosage

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have KP on arms and thought this would improve it. Read the reviews on here and saw that it got a very low rating - smell, stickiness etc. Despite that I thought I would try it when it was a 1/3 off in Boots because if it improved the horrible rough chicken skin on my arms I would put up with the negatives. First off, it is very sticky. Stickiest lotion that I have ever tried. First time I used it I put it on at 7pm all over. It was still sticky when I went to bed and my legs felt disgusting in bed - stuck together. They still felt coated in the morning, wanted to get in the shower to get it off. Next time I used it on arms only and used it once a day for a week. A week was all I could stand. The stickiness does not go away like one of the earlier reviewers said. It has a dodgy smell too - and worst of all does not moisturise, nor did it get rid or even slightly improve the KP! One of the worst beauty products I have ever tried.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2009 6:30:00 AM More reviews by meepmeeppow

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this product!! I thought I'd try it because of the advert in which the womans skin becomes much brighter, wanted to see what it was like. Its great I notice that after applying my skin looks much smoother, healthier and brighter. It also moisturises well, and although it ws a quite strange smell that is kinda strong, I really like it (the smell lol). Anyway yes I definately noticed how much smoother and brighter my skin looked after using this. This is a HG for me, and probably the best body lotion I've ever used!
The only problem is Im not too big a fan of the Dove body lotion bottles. I have the Summer Glow body lotion in the same kind of bottle and when you get half way through the product it is really hard to squeeze it out!! Other than that I love this body lotion it improves the condition of my skin loads!! <3 it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2009 4:53:00 PM More reviews by Bonnie10

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I rarely buy a lotion more than once, this is the exception. I can get past the smell because of it moisturizes mailnly my legs after shaving my legs in the bathtub. And I also am hooked the Dove Pro-Age Beauty Body Wash. Maybe its the combination, but my legs have never felt softer.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2008 7:40:00 PM More reviews by teranken

I am in love with this product. My boyfriend also loves the way it smells and feels on me. I can come out of the shower completely dry and itchy (due to the extended length of time i like to spend in the hot water), and this lotions brings my skin back to life. I also love how it has an spf of 5 (better than none.) :) Im surprised that other reviewers find the scent of this lotion repulsive, as i absolutely adore it!! Im already on my 7th bottle, I hope that they never discontinue this lotion!! Definite HG for me!!!