August 20, 2014 | 1859 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Curel - Curel Targeted Therapy Hand & Cuticle Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2012 1:50:00 PM More reviews by emorris4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

It's good. Absorbs faster than other hand lotions. The key is to not use that much, but that's the key with a lot of hand lotions. Dont squirt a huge dollop onto your hands and then expect it to absorb quickly. I won't buy it again just because I've found better hand lotions (Neutrogena and even Suave). Also, the 3.5oz bottle isn't conducive to all the traveling I do. In fact I just looked it up and the TSA allows you to bring 3.4oz containers of liquid on planes. Soo it's too big. Most other hand lotion containers are ~3 oz (except Aveeno's which I also like but it's way too big).

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2012 1:40:00 PM More reviews by texaskajun

I love this lotion!!!! It is non-greasy and super absorbent. My nails grow exponentially when I use it. Cuticles are smooth and supple with no hangnails whatsoever.

The only negative is that Curel does not sell the product in a larger size bottle like their other lotions so it is expensive for the amount of product you buy. Also, in my area it is very hard to find it. The only place I've been able to purchase it is at Walgreens.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2012 10:57:00 AM More reviews by elle81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

If you have very dry hands then this is not for you. I like this cream because it absorbs quickly and it's not greasy. It has a very light fragrance and leaves my hand smooth and silky. It doesn't do anything for my dry cuticles though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2011 8:38:00 PM More reviews by Devildog4025

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I am a bartender and my hands and nails are always in bad shape. This is the only hand lotion taht absorbs quickly, helps my nails grow and leaves my hand super soft. Love it!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/1/2011 2:08:00 PM More reviews by mtnsunshine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I think the price is pretty ridiculous for the amount you get. I paid almost the same amount @ Target for the price of a regular-size lotion. Besides that, this lotion isn't anything special. It's no different from their other lotions, and I haven't noticed a difference in my hands and nails. Won't purchase again.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/10/2011 6:59:00 PM More reviews by evalovescake

This cream did nothing for my cracking hands, I live in a cold and dry area and I hoped this would prevent my hands from drying out and reddening, but... I'll try something else. The formula is very nice and light, non-greasy - but it really doesn't help my hands.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2010 2:45:00 PM More reviews by OhsnappitsEm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I ran out of my mini size Jergens lotion I always keep in my school bag and I wanted to try something new. The main reason I picked this one out was because ive heard many good things about this brand and the description seemed promising.This is just ok for an everyday basic hand cream but I dont feel like it would really help dry chapped hands. In the winter my hands get really dry to the point were they turn red and start to bleed, this did not seem moisturizing enougth especially for the cold weather we have here in New York during the winter. It does last through hand washings but doesnt really give me the effect I was looking for. I will finish this up but I do not have any intentions on purchasing this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2010 11:50:00 PM More reviews by louy

Absorbs well, not greasy, no tacky feeling after, moisturizes nicely and nice smelling. One of the better hand creams I've tried. Will repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/17/2010 3:12:00 PM More reviews by bunEbaybee

Not really impressed with this product. It wasn't as moisturizing as I like my hand creams to be and it didn't give that feeling of satisfaction after I applied it. It was more like a all over body lotion. I'm going to try to use it up, but as a body lotion or after shaving. If you live up north and want a really moisturizing product do not buy this.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/10/2010 9:59:00 PM More reviews by maddios

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have regular body lotions all over my house (including some Curel,) but I kind of expect a hand lotion to be thicker and more moisturizing than your average body lotion. I can't really tell the difference between this hand cream and regular Curel lotion. I've been trying to use it up so I can buy something new guilt-free, but it's so ineffective it's difficult to remember to reach for it. It's not one that I'll repurchase.