April 18, 2014 | 942 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Curel - Curel Targeted Therapy Hand & Cuticle Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2012 1:40:00 PM More reviews by texaskajun

I love this lotion!!!! It is non-greasy and super absorbent. My nails grow exponentially when I use it. Cuticles are smooth and supple with no hangnails whatsoever.

The only negative is that Curel does not sell the product in a larger size bottle like their other lotions so it is expensive for the amount of product you buy. Also, in my area it is very hard to find it. The only place I've been able to purchase it is at Walgreens.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2012 10:57:00 AM More reviews by elle81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

If you have very dry hands then this is not for you. I like this cream because it absorbs quickly and it's not greasy. It has a very light fragrance and leaves my hand smooth and silky. It doesn't do anything for my dry cuticles though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2011 8:38:00 PM More reviews by Devildog4025

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I am a bartender and my hands and nails are always in bad shape. This is the only hand lotion taht absorbs quickly, helps my nails grow and leaves my hand super soft. Love it!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/1/2011 2:08:00 PM More reviews by mtnsunshine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I think the price is pretty ridiculous for the amount you get. I paid almost the same amount @ Target for the price of a regular-size lotion. Besides that, this lotion isn't anything special. It's no different from their other lotions, and I haven't noticed a difference in my hands and nails. Won't purchase again.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/10/2011 6:59:00 PM More reviews by evalovescake

This cream did nothing for my cracking hands, I live in a cold and dry area and I hoped this would prevent my hands from drying out and reddening, but... I'll try something else. The formula is very nice and light, non-greasy - but it really doesn't help my hands.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2010 2:45:00 PM More reviews by OhsnappitsEm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I ran out of my mini size Jergens lotion I always keep in my school bag and I wanted to try something new. The main reason I picked this one out was because ive heard many good things about this brand and the description seemed promising.This is just ok for an everyday basic hand cream but I dont feel like it would really help dry chapped hands. In the winter my hands get really dry to the point were they turn red and start to bleed, this did not seem moisturizing enougth especially for the cold weather we have here in New York during the winter. It does last through hand washings but doesnt really give me the effect I was looking for. I will finish this up but I do not have any intentions on purchasing this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2010 11:50:00 PM More reviews by louy

Absorbs well, not greasy, no tacky feeling after, moisturizes nicely and nice smelling. One of the better hand creams I've tried. Will repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/17/2010 3:12:00 PM More reviews by bunEbaybee

Not really impressed with this product. It wasn't as moisturizing as I like my hand creams to be and it didn't give that feeling of satisfaction after I applied it. It was more like a all over body lotion. I'm going to try to use it up, but as a body lotion or after shaving. If you live up north and want a really moisturizing product do not buy this.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/10/2010 9:59:00 PM More reviews by maddios

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have regular body lotions all over my house (including some Curel,) but I kind of expect a hand lotion to be thicker and more moisturizing than your average body lotion. I can't really tell the difference between this hand cream and regular Curel lotion. I've been trying to use it up so I can buy something new guilt-free, but it's so ineffective it's difficult to remember to reach for it. It's not one that I'll repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2010 3:25:00 PM More reviews by felgoj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Bought this because Curel Natural Healing Nourishing lotion wasn't available at the store I went to. Wanted a good softening lotion for my hands to keep at work. I'm obsessed with my nails, so the Hand & Cuticle part of the name convinced me to try it, against my better judgment. I've never been impressed with these types of hand creams and, well, again I'm not impressed.
This is an okay cream/lotion (comes in a convenient squeeze tube) but it's no better IMO than any other I've tried, & it certainly does NOT measure up to the other Curel lotion I wanted in terms of softening & moisturizing effects. Price for a small amount (3.5oz) was pretty steep too ($6.50). For $1.50 more I could get a 13oz pump bottle of my fave Curel lotion, which sadly is quite a challenge to find in all my local drugstores. Will keep looking for it. In the meantime, this cream is going back to the store for a refund. I bought it today & used only 1 small pea-sized dab once. It leaves an artificial plastic feeling on my skin. Curel Natural Healing Nourishing does no such nasty thing.