October 24, 2014 | 1777 users online

Eyeliner - Revlon - Colorstay Eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2014 6:28:00 PM More reviews by Licha

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my HG eyeliner. I have been using it for years. It always stays put all day. I use the Cocoa everyday for work, and the Navy or Black for evening. They used to have a Vixen shade that was the perfect plum, I hope they bring it back. Today at Walgreens I found they have introduced new bright shades: Topaz, and Sapphire; both gorgeous. They have also added a new 'smudger' sponge on the tip, which is great because I usually use a q-tip after each application to get a smokey smudge with any product that ends up outside. BTW I use this to line the inside of my eyes, not the lids. GREAT.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2014 11:00:00 AM More reviews by tams32386

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

MY HG eyeliner. I am an eyeliner whore-I feel like putting a little on makes a huge difference in how put together and awake you look lol. I have always used this eyeliner INSIDE my eye (don't do this unless you know what im talking about). What i mean is I use it on the inside bottom lining of my eye, not on top of my lashes, I use liquid liner for that. Anyways, I have always had problems with eyeliners running. This DOES NOT. I get black as I have dark features. Some complain it's not dark enough but it's super dark for me. It's easy to use as it is mechanical. The only downside is sometimes it breaks easily. Other than that, I have been using this for years now and I can't find anything better. It does not run, it's not expensive, and it works wonders. But again, I use this on the inside lining of my eye, i've tried it outside on top and it wasn't as impressive.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2014 7:07:00 AM More reviews by frippery

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

i'm not a makeup junkie and pretty no-nonsense when it comes to makeup so i can't really compare this eyeliner to higher end brands. it is long lasting but still smudges decently (when you want it to). the fine point makes it easy to avoid smearing. works for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/27/2014 12:47:00 PM More reviews by Missiletoe

Color payoff is pretty nice, and the packaging is pretty decent-really handy and sleek, feels like a HE product. But too bad it doesn't even last more than a minute on my eyelids, I've never experienced such messy smudges on my eyelids before, ironical, because I'm not even oily skinned.

I think it would probably work better if you use an eye primer that is very mattifying, but no way am I bothering to do that just to experiment.
All in all, not really decent product.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2014 3:09:00 PM More reviews by Mulan1

This is the ONLY eyeliner I've used and currently still use, that doesn't smudge. I've tried many different brands and types of eyeliners out there. MAC, loreal, maybelline, almay, sephora, just to name a few. This eyeliner on me seems to outlast just about any environment. Humid, rain, sweaty hot, cold, you name it. I did give it 4 lippes because under extremely hot, humid conditions and worn over eye concealer it did smudge a little over my eyelid. FYI, I usually draw my eyeliner pretty thick with a winged tip. Would I recommend this product? Absolutely.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2014 9:13:00 PM More reviews by littlefangfang

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

One of the few products I always stock up. I used to use high end liners but they ran out so fast and they are so expensive. I started searching for a good drug store eyeliner. I tried a few, I prefer retractable ones because I'm too lazy to use a sharpener and I don't like how the pencils always make a mess in my makeup bags. So far this eyeliner is the best one I've found. Good price, good packaging and it really does the job. It does run a little bit throughout the day, but I think all liners do, even the water proof ones. Maybe that's just how my eyes are. I'm very pleased with this eyeliner and will continue to repurchase it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2014 6:22:00 PM More reviews by jalyne8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The best eyeliner I've ever tried! Highly pigmented and ultimate staying power on the waterline. What more could you want. Highly highly recommend!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2014 3:25:00 PM More reviews by hayleyelwick

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Whenever I see a girl with absolutely perfect eyeliner, I can't help but wonder what sort of black magic she had to mess with to do that. I have NEVER been able to draw a perfect wing, and every time I ever tried, I ended up frustrated and crying, looking like Lady gaga in her applause video. Not pretty.

But with this stuff, I'm the closest I've ever been to getting that lusted after perfect wing-- with no self sacrificing to Satan required! Fabulous!

This a great quality eyeliner. Other eyeliner pens I've tried have just been a one stop ride to smudge city, but this is pretty flawless. The packaging is easy to handle, and makes it a lot easier to draw, so even if you're awful at drawing lines on those peepers of yours, there's a pretty good chance you can do it with this contraption.

The price is right, the quality is good, and it makes drawing that wing so much easier. Give it a go :)

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2014 5:11:00 AM More reviews by iheartmakeup12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Affordable eyeliners that stay on all day is a winner to me!! I have this eyeliner in dark brown and black and they are both awesome. The only problem that I have is that they aren't very creamy when applied, but I guess that's why they stay put all day. I like to warm up the product on the back of my hand or roll it between my hands. I don't find it inconvient because I find this to be one of the only eyeliners, other than the L'oreal Infalliable Eyeliner, that works for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/19/2014 7:11:00 PM More reviews by sweetsparkless

When I got this the color was bold but after a couple uses the color got really weak.