July 23, 2014 | 1832 users online

Eyeliner - Revlon - Colorstay Eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2014 5:11:00 AM More reviews by iheartmakeup12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Affordable eyeliners that stay on all day is a winner to me!! I have this eyeliner in dark brown and black and they are both awesome. The only problem that I have is that they aren't very creamy when applied, but I guess that's why they stay put all day. I like to warm up the product on the back of my hand or roll it between my hands. I don't find it inconvient because I find this to be one of the only eyeliners, other than the L'oreal Infalliable Eyeliner, that works for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/19/2014 7:11:00 PM More reviews by sweetsparkless

When I got this the color was bold but after a couple uses the color got really weak.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2014 3:37:00 AM More reviews by Paulawaulaa

This is my everyday eyeliner . I love it so much that its my eyes BFF <3 I've had it for maybe a year and I still haven't finished it :) Ive used it for many years because of my moma <3 thanks mom for showing me this eyeline :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2013 12:28:00 AM More reviews by mycuriosity

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My all time favorite eye liner. I use it in the brown and even with contacts it does not budge. No raccoon eyes!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/30/2013 4:49:00 AM More reviews by makeupjunky25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Ugh, I don't know about this one, ladies! I have a love/hate relationship with this eyeliner. I used to use this all the time back in the day without any complaints. That was then in like 2007-2010 maybe? I've been repurchasing this for about that long, and up to this day. Previously I used it to line both my top and bottom lash lines, but never my waterline as it never stayed anyway.

Starting around 2011, I think the formula may have changed because it feels more wax-like and not as creamy as It did in the past. Before, I could apply it effortlessly, now it tugs and is hard to apply after having it for about a month. That is also with the cap closed tightly, too! I just don't understand. Now, when I've switched to a creamier, kohl liner like urban decay's or scandaleyes, it's much easier to apply, but they smudge or transfer to my eyelids eventually. I'm still searching for my HG. This used to be my HG...booo!

The good thing about this colorstay, and the reason I'd still purchase this if needed, is the staying power and the colors. My favorites are blackberry, black, and brown. I haven't been able to find blackberry lately, but I buy the brown to line my lower lash line for a softer daytime look. It isn't too harsh and still gives me a defined, yet awake look. Blackberry is just gorgeous and also nice for a daytime look. If you find it, try it. Even when it turns harder and dryer, it applies just enough to my liking for the lower lash line. Too bad I don't like it for the top anymore though. Tugging just doesn't let me get a nice straight line. The sharpener even sucks, too. It builds up waxiness inside of it and it's too hard to remove leaving it useless. Darn...

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2013 7:07:00 PM More reviews by 44Gracie

Excellent product! I really like it because the quality is better than a lot of the high end brands. It doesn't smudge, or come off easily, so thats definitely a plus! If you want to move away from using pencil eyeliner but doesnt want the hassle of liquid, definitely get this one! Just the other day I bought another one!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2013 6:03:00 PM More reviews by HottSauce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Not bad! The best drugstore cheap eyeliner out there. The colors are ok I find them more on the cool side. They stay put and do not smear much or at all. The color does fades and becomes lighter. Not the creamiest eyeliner either. I would buy again but I prefer my Chanel stylo eyeliners.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2013 12:32:00 AM More reviews by cawowinnose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

I've found this to be great for lining my upper lash line. It doesn't budge at all. The only problem I have is sometimes I forget to close it all the way and I'm worried the product will dry up quickly because of this.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/8/2013 10:21:00 PM More reviews by classicbelle

it does not stay long. maybelline unstoppable is way better than this.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2013 2:48:00 PM More reviews by Rheuai

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

PROS:

-pigmented
-good staying power

CONS:
- slight smudging towards end of the day
-sometimes it "flakes" off resulting in little black specks underneath my eye