November 27, 2014 | 1221 users online

Fragrances - Moschino - Funny!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2011 10:41:00 PM More reviews by Russianlass

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a delicious summer scent. I first smelled it a year ago on my hairstylist. She smelled so sweet and clean. It has a citrus component, but smells warm to me too. I just happened to walk into a fragrance store at the mall and they sold Funny, but they did not have a tester. I bought it anyway and I am glad that I did. I have worn it to work for the last two days. I have received several compliments, so it has some staying power and seems to be well liked. It is not a sophisticated scent by any means, but very pretty nonetheless.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2011 1:17:00 PM More reviews by kocie

I fell in love with moschino funny for at the first sight! hahahha.. Because the packaging was really cute.. When i try, i like it! the smell is really fresh.. Good for daily use..

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2010 9:29:00 AM More reviews by dmoyer

I have been pleasantly suprised with Moschino scents. I think Love Love is better than light blue so I decided after trying that and reading reviews to try Funny. I was not disappointed. It is fresh and a little citrusy with great staying power. I have two girls who also adore it!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2010 9:38:00 AM More reviews by Perkup1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I LOVE Moschino Funny! "They" say that it is a floral-fruity funny fragrance for young girls. I am not young and I find it perfect for me. I also find it perfect for day or night, summer or winter, work or play. I don't really detect the floral. I get the 1st blast of citrus and then it dries down to yummyness. That's what they SHOULD have called it. Yummy. I first smelled Funny! on my esthetician. She works in a small room and I remember saying to her, it smells so good in here, what IS that? She says, Moschino Funny! I think I went out that day and bought it. That was a few years ago. It was launched at the end of spring 2007, so it was probably right around then, and I still wear this perfume! I receive compliments when I wear this from EVERYONE. I wore it yesterday. Sprayed it on at 9:00 am. Got home at 5:45 pm and DH says, you smell good. That shows how long it lasts, at least on my skin. Personally, I really don't like D&G Light Blue at all so it's strange how so many reviews make mention of Funny! smelling similar to it. Funny! is described as opening with red currants, spicy orange and pink pepper. The middle notes are green tea, jasmine, peony and violet, and the base unites cedar, amber and musk. I wish I could say that I created this beauty, but the perfume was created by Antoine Maisondieu.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2010 1:21:00 PM More reviews by DorrieW

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this fragrance... I wish they had a lotion instead of there body gel, which tends to feels like silicone. A must have for summer...

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2010 3:52:00 AM More reviews by chicandglam

I've been looking for the best perfume for years... just want a mild, came out of the shower type smell... then 2-3yrs ago moschino launched this, i fell inlove. THIS IS PERFECT! and lasts longer... i also get a lot of compliments from men and women about this perfume! will definitely buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2009 6:05:00 PM More reviews by Chocolatedog

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I love this perfume...I got it at TJ Maxx for $20 for 1.7oz...I see the similarities to I Love, Love...but to me this is way more feminine...the dry down is mainly green tea and lasts on me all day....which is really unusual...will buy again..

rated 3 of 5 on 9/8/2009 5:22:00 AM More reviews by pseudosmarts

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It starts off vibrant and fresh, flirty and summery. Very good mix of citrus and flowers.

The middle notes are pleasant too, more on the floral side, but the base notes are monstrous! All you can smell at the end is pink peppers, which last LONG after the pleasant bits.

Lasting power is also poor. There are better citrus florals out there.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2009 3:42:00 PM More reviews by Dagney

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Nice citrusy floral. Similar to I Love Love but slightly more floral in the drydown. Long-lasting refreshing fragrance for summer. It's not the most interesting citrus but it smells good anyways.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2009 7:56:00 AM More reviews by missred2u

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this as well! I smelled it at Nordstrom's last summer and was blown away. I put some on my wrist and was sniffing myself ALL DAY. I'm not kidding. Of course, I had to have it. I went out and bought a bottle, which is absolutely adorable! It's the perfect summertime fragrance, very clean fresh. It has tremendous staying power, but isn't overpowering. I've gotten a lot of compliments wearing this. LOVE IT!!!