October 31, 2014 | 1207 users online

Primer/ Corrector - MAC - Prep + Prime Face Protect SPF 50

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2014 4:26:00 PM More reviews by SigneT

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This has great oil-control! I noticed a big difference at the end of the day when I used this. My nose and forehead was less shiny. The packaging is horrible, its impossible to get the last product out. I did notice that my foundation did not apply as smooth and flawless with this compared to my other primers so I would not repurchase. I really recommend it for girls with superoily skin, its worth it!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/8/2014 4:15:00 PM More reviews by Jkristina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Bought this product due to a recommendation by the mua, I'm very oily and needed something to keep oil at bay! I do like it but find sometimes if I put too much on it makes me feel caked after a few hours. It also has a strange smell but not overpowering. Packaging is ok and price is slightly high but overall it is a good product and would repurchase as it's got good SPF and doesn't seem to break me out!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/3/2014 10:21:00 AM More reviews by sophiedecay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I had high hopes for this but i am disappointed. Only thing i like is that it has a high spf and its a good packaging. The mua said that it works as a primer. It does not make my makeup last and makes my foundation looks even more greasy.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2013 4:24:00 PM More reviews by hippihanna

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I know it works well for a lot of other people but unfortunately for me I was left really disappointed. I found that it didn't help my foundation sit any better than with just having my moisturiser and foundation on. It did nothing for oil control throughout the day, I still got shiny and oily on my t-zone and probably even more so with this primer on, not only that but it looked like my make up was melting and disintegrating after just a few hours which was unusual for me before using this primer. For these reasons I will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2013 10:25:00 AM More reviews by Jabi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The best primer by far, for someone like myself that struggles with oilness. I bought Mac blot pressed powder and I thought that was good until I tried this one. From now one it's going to be my HG. And YES I would definitely buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2013 11:53:00 AM More reviews by christine91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this for a week now and before that i did not use primer at all. I must say, that was a big misstake! I love that this primer has SPF50 because my face cream does not have any and a want to stay young ;)

I would recommend this to everyone :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2013 9:41:00 AM More reviews by IfeAde

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The most important thing for my makeup routine!!! Perfect for oily skin !!!! Before I found this primer I was using an Avon primer which did nothing for me. This truly is AMAZING

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2013 6:36:00 AM More reviews by One1Cherry

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have combination skin and this kept my oily forehead matt and my dry cheeks doesn't look dry. Its a thick silicony texture, does not feel greasy, my skin feels velvety smooth after. I love this and use this mainly as a sunblock. I use a light moisturizer underneath and this feels amazing! Sweat resistant, has a very light fresh scent and i love the packaging. Its opaque squeeze tube, very convenient to use and hassle free.

Highly recommended!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2013 5:32:00 AM More reviews by taoat

This is probably the best face primers I've tried up to date. It works miracles! I tend to get oily throughout the day and this primer helps control that shine! It comes out as a thick, white cream and pretty easy to apply. The quality itself is amazing but the packaging and price not so much especially for the size :/
I would probably get this again but use it for special occasions since I wear makeup every day and I would go through these bottles like crazy! I would suggest a more inexpensive alternative if you don't have the money like I. Story of a broke college student. D:

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2013 1:03:00 AM More reviews by Galletly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the single best beauty product I have ever purchased. I can't beleive I battled with skin that was constantly shiny/oily for so long when I could have been using this.

Not only does it prevent shine, it smooths out my skin so that make-up sits really well on top of it and doesn't slide off even after a full day at the office. I was worried it would break me out because I have pimple-prone skin, but in the six months of using it my skin has been really good.

I should mention that this is the first primer I've ever used so maybe all the others work in the same way, but it's awesome that this one is SPF50. I used to hate putting greasy sunscreen on my face in summer and this is the perfect solution.