September 2, 2014 | 1977 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Eyeliner Brush

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 1/3/2012 2:27:00 AM More reviews by amberlauryn

I purchased this with the "e.l.f. Essential Professional Complete Set of 12 Brushes" This was the worst brush in the lot. It made me sad because it was my first eyeliner brush. It bristled in all the wrong ways and made everything I did clumpy and a giant mess. It took me awhile to realize I wasn't terrible at eyeliner, but it was this brush.
Do. Not. Purchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/15/2011 2:34:00 PM More reviews by Vero386

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I wanted to like this brush, I really did. I saw it on the e.l.f website and I picked it up and I wish I didn't. This is my second time applying it on and the bristles are too thick. My eyeliner comes out really thick and I feel as if I don't have control with this brush. I can't make skinny lines and it's really soft. Ridiculously soft on my eyeline which doesn't help with the eyeliner.
Bottom line, it's great for other uses like eyebrows and concealer but for something to be called an eyeliner brush, I would expect it to able to hold up to it's namesake.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2011 3:13:00 AM More reviews by summerflake

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use this to clean up my nail polish because the Concealer Brush was out of stock. I think it works great! My nails are small so I felt it was a bit too big at first, but now I've gotten used to it and it cleans up perfectly!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2011 12:11:00 AM More reviews by wynterxhale

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this brush, it works very well for when I want a smudged or softer eyeliner look, it also works great under my eyes.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/14/2011 10:58:00 AM More reviews by redeemed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Disapointed,the brush si waayyyyyy to thick to lines the eyes accurately. It was cheap so i guess you get what you pay for.Will try and find other uses.The packaging and delivery was great though.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2011 10:16:00 PM More reviews by shellsangeltail

I bought two of these today, one for eyebrows, and the other for smudging eye pencil. The brushes performed each task perfectly. I didn't find the bristles to be too stiff at all. Time will tell if I continue to like them, but for $1, I'm pleased already.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2011 7:32:00 AM More reviews by Hamstershell

Too stiff and scatchy for using as eye liner brush, but good for eyebrows.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2011 5:39:00 AM More reviews by Yamada70

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Erh! Save yourself and don't waste your time, effort & money on this brush. It's too thick & stiff to line your eyes or make use of it for other applications like concealing etc. Awful awful awful.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/14/2011 1:43:00 PM More reviews by Jdazzler15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

At first when I bought this I wasn't so sure how to use it. Apparently it is a push brush, so you aren't supposed to glide it along your lash line. That is why it is so stiff. Once I had learned this I already threw mine away. A down side to this is that it can fray. I currently have a similar brush that is a little smaller from Laura Mercier that I love, which I use to tightline. If you want to try this one out, I would say, go for it, because it is so cheep, only being $1. I would not repurchase just because I have another brush that I like more.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/8/2011 8:38:00 PM More reviews by flora3892

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

way too rough to use on the eyes. it hurts! I'm not giving this a 1 because i can still use it to line my bottom lash line, which hurts slightly less than using it on the upper lash line. Also, the brush head/metal part already came off of the wooden handle! very poor construction. This is the only elf brush that i don't like.