November 23, 2014 | 1919 users online

Eye Shadow - BeneFit Cosmetics - Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner in R.S.V.P.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/11/2013 3:32:00 PM More reviews by Lilil95

This eyeshadow is beautiful and so pigmented but it creases if not set with powder eyeshadow but when you do it clumps and looks cakey! It is so strange. I have never experienced that before.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2013 2:31:00 AM More reviews by Sarahjuang

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This eyeshadow is amazing, it's super pigmented, long-wearing and its a beautiful color that suits a lot of skin tones. I love this eyeshadow, especially during the summer when I put less effort and time into makeup, putting this eyeshadow on with mascara is super easy but looks amazing. Since it a cream eyeshadow, it holds up a lot better in heat, humidity and even when I go swimming it manages to stay on. I have extremely oily lids and without any primer this shadow is barely creased by the end of the day. I also love how versatile this color can be: a base, a shadow, a highlight, etc. I will for sure be buying again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2013 6:06:00 AM More reviews by jewelmeow

out of the Mac paint pots, Maybelline 24 hour color tattooes and Benefit cream shadows that i have, RSVP is my favourite cream eye shadow. If you have this you do not need Bare Study by Mac, as Bare Study (as i stated in my other review on Bare Study) is cakey and drying on my lids. Benefit cream shadows are very creamy and i feel that they will take a lot of time to dry out unlike Mac paint pots. RSVP is a soft champagne shade perfect for every day without looking over the top even if you layer other eye shadows on it. i like to wear this alone to work, and glam it up at night by adding a pink or purple under my crease and a taupe shade (Busted by Urban Decay or Satin Taupe by Mac) in the outer corner. Love this so much! will definitely repurchase.
btw i got this in a mini size which came in the Annessa's neutrals in Easiest Nudes Ever which carries 4 powder eye shadows and 2 cream shadows, the other cream shadow being in No Pressure (a light brown) which I also love.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2013 4:24:00 PM More reviews by PaleBrunette

I got this shadow as part of a set. It's a pale shimmery champagne cream shadow. I like to use it lash to brow with a winged liner and a bold lip. Great staying power over a primer. Look for it in one of Benefits great sets. I find them to be a great chance to sample products you might not otherwise try.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/6/2013 11:46:00 PM More reviews by prettygirl22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My sister had a small sample of the R.S.V.P. benefit creaseless eyeshadow that had been sitting in her drawer for years and decided that she didn't want it anymore and "graciously" gave it to me.

I don't waste makeup so I thought I'd try it out. Although it was COMPLETELY dry and the product had shrunk I still managed to scrape some onto my eyelids.

And let me tell you... I LOVE this product! Even with its expensive price tag and poor packaging (which is why I gave it a lower lippy).

It stayed on my eyes ALL day and is perfect for a pretty look for work. I work in a hot environment so I was impressed that it stayed on as long as it did, without a primer at that!

Although I loved this product I would definitely try to find dupes before repurchasing it.. cause lets be honest..thats in intolerable price for ONE eyeshadow!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/21/2013 8:43:00 PM More reviews by aishahh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wear this all over the lid + Mega Plush mascara to school most days. Purchased only a few months ago, it is now cracked, and dry, I always shut the lid. :( The color is easily duped by many different e/s I have, and the only pro left for me is that it really is creaseless...Not worth the money, get Maybelline's Color Tattoos instead. Oh, and the packaging is sturdy and really cute.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2013 4:06:00 AM More reviews by GlamDiva

RSVP acts like a subtly glossy highlighter and/or a base. Makes other colors used with it look even better. Very versatile. The texture is a silky pleasure to use. An instant favorite in my collection.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2013 7:15:00 PM More reviews by Sunny1212

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this shadow!

It is so pretty and appears kind of a nude colour. It is a very neutral colour which is nice for every day.
This also adds a nice sparkle (nothing too much, though) to your eyelids which can brighten up your face!

It's not messy, and you can apply it with your finger or a small brush.

As for pricing, I think it was something like $18 for a tiny little jar. It lasts a long time, but you can probably get a similar cream eyeshadow for a fraction of the cost.

The packaging was great because it comes in a little glass jar with a plastic screw-on lid.

I applaude BeneFit for this product!!

*UPDATE*
I've had this product now for a long time… maybe too long. Even if I wanted to use it again, I don't think I could. It's gone all hard almost, and is difficult to apply. It's cake now, too. Yuck!
I also learned that Benefit may possibly test on animals, which is a big no-no for me. So I have taken away one lippie.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2013 11:03:00 PM More reviews by saarahkb4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I simply adore these cream eyeshadows! I bought the shade "Flatter me" first (fabulous), and bought this wear during the day! I wear this everyday to school because I am literally out of my house for 13 hours a day. It doesn't budge and even when everything else is smudged, worn off, or looks dreadful this is still pristine! It's lasted over 24 hours without creasing with a primer. Amazing, sometimes for a little extra razzle dazzle I put Bare Minerals "Nude Beach" loose eyeshadow over top. Stunning! I will pick up more, and will most certainly repurchase this. The formula is so creamy and soft and the packaging is sturdy and great for transport.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2013 9:14:00 PM More reviews by CrZyGrrrL479

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this product and almost done with my 2nd pot! It doubles as an eyeshadow and primer for me. It seems a little pricey but this has lasted over a year for me and is still smooth and creamy. Easy when I'm in a hurry and a great color to brighten up my eyes!