September 1, 2014 | 1853 users online

Cleansers - Elizabeth Arden - Elizabeth Arden Intervene 3-in-1 Cleanser

rated 3 of 5 on 2/24/2011 5:23:00 AM More reviews by Kolbeinn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love love this product its so easy to use! Only one product, and my skin looks great, only few few impurities (when i'm having my period), and does not fill drying at all!

That was my first review, i found after a longer period that the product kind of stopped working. Now i use the Elemis skincare product, rehydrating cleanser, tri-enzyme something something and the abricot toner. those ones i really love!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2010 12:13:00 PM More reviews by BexV

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this! Because I have very very fair skin, any flaw or redness is made a million times worse! I always wear foundation and have been on- what seems like an endless quest to find the perfect skin care regime, after using this for two weeks my skin was perfect - I wasn't confident enough not to wear anything on my skin, but a tinted moisturiser was all I needed! I recently forgot just how amazing this product is- never satisfied! But two days ago, I went back to it and all I can say is WOW! My skin is so soft and so perfect- I am slowly letting go of my foundation!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2010 7:00:00 AM More reviews by Neeeneee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have been using this cleanser for about 3 years, previously I used dermalogica but it did nothing for my skin. It gives a good deep clean and prevents those breakouts on the jaw line (that I was prone to). I think the small particles to exfoliate are a little harsh for everyone so perhaps only use in the evening. Overall, it's worked for me for a long time, however I am dabbling with Sensai 2 step treatment at the moment. I'm looking for a bit of a change...

rated 3 of 5 on 4/18/2010 10:52:00 PM More reviews by gpetrop

I first purchased this product about a year and a half ago and thought it was the absolutely greatest cleanser I have ever used. I ran out and bought more just last month and I have to say that something has changed with its consistency. It's more watery than the original one I used and it also leaves my face dryer. When I originally bought and used the product, the consistency was more firm and easier to work with and also it left my face feeling like a million bucks! Unfortunately, not anymore. Something in the ingredients has changed to make it somewhat harsher and more like a soap cleaner. My face also does not feel as refreshed as it used to. I will probably not use it again once I am finished the bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2010 11:02:00 PM More reviews by czn

love love love ittt! i have been through SO many cleansers you dont even understand! i have combination skin so I try to get something that is a little exfoliating but i dont want it too harsh because my skin easily dries up. I also heard that using very exfoliating products aren't good and can speed up the aging process! soo. I am hooked on this product, the 3 in 1 includes cleaning, exfoliating, and priming for moisturizer. I feel so clean and it takes off makeup so well. the exfoliating beads are so small and there aren't too many of them so i feel as though they are so gentle on my skin yet they are helping with taking care of dead skin! ive tried to find another one that was a gentle daily exfoliator to no avail! This is the best cleanser ive ever used and will be sticking to it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2010 9:27:00 AM More reviews by elwoods10

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just used a sample of this last night and...LOVE IT! I have oily skin and get blackheads but pretty clear with the occasional break out. Lately, it has been getting warmer outside and my skin just felt like it had alot of buildup and dirty (eww!). I usually use Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing bar to wash my face. So, I tried this last night and instantly right after I used it my skin felt so clean, like porcelein! Then, I woke up today and my skin looks clearer and more even in tone.

Love this stuff! Going to buy today!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2010 10:24:00 AM More reviews by smilekat

Love-love-love this cleanser! My mom bought this after running out of her usual cleanser and ended up giving the rest to me. This is the best cleanser I've used so far (and I've tried a lot)! My skin is oily and I get blackheads frequently, but since using this, my skin has been better! I love the exfoliants, they're not harsh at all! A little of this stuff goes a long way, it's foams up a lot. And I actually quite like the smell.
I love this stuff and would definitely repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/28/2010 1:20:00 AM More reviews by MizMestiza

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product irritated my sensitive skin. It exfoliated to the point where my face was red and easily blushed. It had way too many harsh chemicals in it. I do not recommend for sensitive skin, nor for people who desire eco-friendly products.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/24/2010 7:31:00 PM More reviews by Tinzeh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Hmm, i got a small sample of this to test out. I really wanted to like this and was already planning to buy the full size, but for some reason this made me break out badly on my chin and i didnt understand why, i didnt want it to have been the reason for my breakout and i kept using it and it made it worse. I might try again another day when my chin is cleared up and see if it happens again so ill update then. :(

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2009 12:57:00 AM More reviews by cmf0630

I found this cleanser really helps with my acne. It can be drying so make sure you have a good moisturizer readily available.