September 24, 2014 | 1507 users online

Lip Gloss - Wet 'n' Wild - Megaslicks Liquid Lip Color in 564A Cherish

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 6/23/2011 4:45:00 PM More reviews by scatandpounce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

This lip gloss is decent. I have four of them--I bought one first in Sun Glaze, which looked like it would be a nice nude. It wasn't. It's really frosty, which normally I don't mind, but it made my lips way too pale because it was not true to color. then I bought it in Cherish to replace that one, which is a nice pink color. I would repurchase Cherish, while I would not recommend Sun Glaze. Cherish is cute and girly and fun, and matches my lips relatively well. I also bought Bronze Berry, which is a perfect match for my lips at least, I like it a lot, and in Crystal Clear. It's a little sticky, but it stays on well and I don't have a problem with the odor/taste. For only a dollar ( on sale), these were a bargain for a poor person like me.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2011 5:54:00 AM More reviews by missichicki

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm already considering running by Walgreen's and buying a backup on this one. I'm not sure if they're still doing the 69 cent deal still. Well as you can see from previous reviews, this gloss is considered frosty frosty frosty. And it is. I like it though. I swear I owned it once before in junior high. It's pink and reflective and fun. I like mu that's a little loud, though. You can throw it in your purse and run out the door. It looks best with a neutral eye. It keeps my lips moisturized more than most lippies. Overall a great buy.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/9/2011 11:13:00 PM More reviews by youcrazydiamond

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Good thing I bought this on sale - It's inexpensive enough normally, but I'm glad I didn't drop more than a buck on this stuff. I'm a gloss junkie and am always trying out new glosses; I was hoping this would be the nice, neutral peachy shimmer it seems to be in the tube. But I was really disappointed when I tried it. The color, when applied, was nothing like it seemed. It is really frosty, a cool-toned pink, totally different than it looks in the tube. The gloss smells bad - There's a sort of sweet frosting type scent underneath an overwhelming "warm" cosmetic scent. The formula was inconsistent - full of bubbles and little grits/lumps. Worst of all? It was horribly drying and highlighted every crack and dry patch on my lips. I normally love Wet 'n Wild, the line is full of hidden gems, but this was a total miss for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/25/2010 12:25:00 PM More reviews by longereyelashes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The color is so...disgusting. It's pale pink with so much frostiness that it overpowered my entire face. So much came out of the tube that it looks like you smeared glittery pink frosting all over your mouth.
It tastes like frosting too, which I like. The packaging is nice. It's small and compact, plus there are some pretty shiny spots. The applicator was a little short. I had to cut the bottle open so I could dig deeper and finish off the gloss. Then it found its way under my bed and hair and dust got all in the bottle so I finally got rid of it. The only good way to wear the lip-gloss is to apply a small bit then cover it with some neutral gloss to cover the whitish pink ugliness.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2010 5:58:00 PM More reviews by LazyLittleLady

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I was going through a pink l/g phase when I grabbed this. Granted, it was very cheap but also very hideous. It looked both Barbie-like and trashy, frosty to the point where you wondered if your face was a cake. It made me look like a tart (not Tarte) and I seriously considered wearing blue e/s to complete the look. Ick! I recommend stay far away unless this actually is the look you are trying to channel this look (no judgement).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2010 10:32:00 AM More reviews by sweetie_cake

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this when I came across these cause these were the first glosses I wore way back in 7th grade. The color actually applies lighter and frostier than it looks in the tube. But that's ok I actually like it. It is very frosty so if you don't like frosty you will hate this. It has a nice smell to it, kinda like cake batter or something and the staying power is decent. For $2 yea it's worth it to me.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/1/2010 7:17:00 PM More reviews by aliford

very frosty and opaque. On my very fair skin, did not look good and can't imagine it looking good on anyone else. however, i can see it being used to add just a tiny amount of shine with something else, or spread very thinly with chapstick. the smell is overwhelming.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2010 5:43:00 PM More reviews by urstandingonmytoes

This is the perfect lip gloss if you want to add that little bit of shimmer to the center of your bottom lip to make it look fuller. It is frosty and that is what I love about it!! It can be used in a lot of ways..some subtle, others not so subtle. It comes with a doe foot applicator and honestly the smell isn't bothersome to me and I'm sensitive to them. When I really want a WOW lip..I use a darker pink liner, and this all over my lips with a plumping gloss on top and let me tell you, guys won't stare at your boobs they'll stare at your mouth--maybe that's one way of getting them to LISTEN for a change LOL Its not tacky at all, and it doesn't leave my lips dry as the sahara desert, I actually bought a back up of this because WnW always discontinues products I love (I'll miss you Fine Wink e/s!). This is one of those glosses that is great to have because you can do so many different looks with it, I would recommend buying it.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/31/2010 11:08:00 PM More reviews by lamanie

At first glance the color on the tube looked nice so for less than $2 I thought why not. When I opened the tube I noticed a pretty strong plasticy kinda smell. It's pretty frosty like others have mentioned. I like the peach undertone it has. The gloss is pretty thick and sticky, therefore making the product last longer. It does feel moisturizing when I put it on, however I just can't get over how horrible this thing smells and the tastes it leaves on my lips. Idk how other people don't find the scent nasty or perhaps mine was just expired. I'm just going to throw it out.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/19/2009 12:14:00 AM More reviews by candyisverygood

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is really not that bad of a lip gloss! It is frosty, but some lip glosses are meant to be that way. If you apply a very small amount of this, you won't have a problem. I do have very fair skin and I think this product goes just fine with it. The scent is like a strong vanilla, but it's ALMOST a little too much. To describe the color, I would say it's a Barbie kind of pink with white undertones/shimmer. Looks lovely over a pink lipstick! At less than $2, I say it was worth it.