Wet 'n' Wild Megaslicks Liquid Lip Color in 564A Cherish

3.0

Price: $

Price: $

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

I might have gotten a bad tube, it was super sticky and gloopy. Hard to apply.
The colour is super frosty, it looks terrible. I've used the wetslicks clear gloss before, and it's pretty decent so I thought I would try a colored gloss. I was disappointed right away even though it was less than $2

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hate the color. Way too frosty/trashy looking. Not a good look for me. I was looking for a pale pink lip gloss and saw this on sale for 99 cents at Walgreen's so I picked it up. It looked pretty in the tube and was on sale so I decided to give it a try. Big mistake. Normally, I like to get MAC glosses but that was too far a walk for me during my lunch break at work. The pros for this gloss is that it doesn't smell bad and it's not sticky. If only the color was less frosty...

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Considering how most people bought this for less than a dollar (or around that), then the price that I bought it for was expensive ($3). At the store, it looked like the nice amount of pink with few sparkles. However when I tried this on at home on my lips, the gloss made me look trashy. It was way too frosty and light-coloured. The consistency was also too sticky and it took me a while to evenly distribute it on my lips.

Moreover, I don't smell any sweet smell from it at all. All I smell is a product that's heavily laden with metals. It smells toxic. I'm not sure if Wal Mart will let me refund it because I do not want my 3 bucks going down the drain b/c of smthg I can't even use.

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

This lip gloss is decent. I have four of them--I bought one first in Sun Glaze, which looked like it would be a nice nude. It wasn't. It's really frosty, which normally I don't mind, but it made my lips way too pale because it was not true to color. then I bought it in Cherish to replace that one, which is a nice pink color. I would repurchase Cherish, while I would not recommend Sun Glaze. Cherish is cute and girly and fun, and matches my lips relatively well. I also bought Bronze Berry, which is a perfect match for my lips at least, I like it a lot, and in Crystal Clear. It's a little sticky, but it stays on well and I don't have a problem with the odor/taste. For only a dollar ( on sale), these were a bargain for a poor person like me.

I'm already considering running by Walgreen's and buying a backup on this one. I'm not sure if they're still doing the 69 cent deal still. Well as you can see from previous reviews, this gloss is considered frosty frosty frosty. And it is. I like it though. I swear I owned it once before in junior high. It's pink and reflective and fun. I like mu that's a little loud, though. You can throw it in your purse and run out the door. It looks best with a neutral eye. It keeps my lips moisturized more than most lippies. Overall a great buy.

Good thing I bought this on sale - It's inexpensive enough normally, but I'm glad I didn't drop more than a buck on this stuff. I'm a gloss junkie and am always trying out new glosses; I was hoping this would be the nice, neutral peachy shimmer it seems to be in the tube. But I was really disappointed when I tried it. The color, when applied, was nothing like it seemed. It is really frosty, a cool-toned pink, totally different than it looks in the tube. The gloss smells bad - There's a sort of sweet frosting type scent underneath an overwhelming "warm" cosmetic scent. The formula was inconsistent - full of bubbles and little grits/lumps. Worst of all? It was horribly drying and highlighted every crack and dry patch on my lips. I normally love Wet 'n Wild, the line is full of hidden gems, but this was a total miss for me.

The color is so...disgusting. It's pale pink with so much frostiness that it overpowered my entire face. So much came out of the tube that it looks like you smeared glittery pink frosting all over your mouth.
It tastes like frosting too, which I like. The packaging is nice. It's small and compact, plus there are some pretty shiny spots. The applicator was a little short. I had to cut the bottle open so I could dig deeper and finish off the gloss. Then it found its way under my bed and hair and dust got all in the bottle so I finally got rid of it. The only good way to wear the lip-gloss is to apply a small bit then cover it with some neutral gloss to cover the whitish pink ugliness.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

I was going through a pink l/g phase when I grabbed this. Granted, it was very cheap but also very hideous. It looked both Barbie-like and trashy, frosty to the point where you wondered if your face was a cake. It made me look like a tart (not Tarte) and I seriously considered wearing blue e/s to complete the look. Ick! I recommend stay far away unless this actually is the look you are trying to channel this look (no judgement).

I bought this when I came across these cause these were the first glosses I wore way back in 7th grade. The color actually applies lighter and frostier than it looks in the tube. But that's ok I actually like it. It is very frosty so if you don't like frosty you will hate this. It has a nice smell to it, kinda like cake batter or something and the staying power is decent. For $2 yea it's worth it to me.

very frosty and opaque. On my very fair skin, did not look good and can't imagine it looking good on anyone else. however, i can see it being used to add just a tiny amount of shine with something else, or spread very thinly with chapstick. the smell is overwhelming.

Recommended for Medium Skin