Chanel 217 Splendeur

on 4/4/2009 7:55:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Splendeur was almost impossible to find in the UK last year and I can see why. It is a fabulous, highly pigmented deep fuschia pink, cool-toned and glossy, with no shimmer. It applies very easily, covering in one coat, and lasts extremely well. In daylight it appears very true to the colour in the bottle, but somehow it looks more red in dimmer, evening night so if you are looking for a pink colour for the evening you may need a lighter pink. I love it though!

on 10/21/2008 6:47:00 PM

Normally I would stay away from such a saturated hot pink, but this color is so fabulous on my toes! I love Chanel polish!

on 5/31/2008 4:07:00 PM

stunning, stunning creamy hot deep pink-rose...almost fuschia...but not quite. beautifully shiny and pigmented. possibly the best Chanel np I've ever purchased. I love this shade for spring/summer with my LLL coloring...wearing this as a pedicure right now, but it would look great for an eye-catching manicure too...love it.

on 4/14/2008 7:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Such a lovely spring/summery colour! It reminds me of Barbie for some reason; deep, glossy pink/fushia. Applies smoothly and coverage is awesome. Ahh, Chanel...

on 3/3/2008 5:35:00 PM

It's a very pretty elegant fuschia color with vinyl finish. One coat covers nails nicely, no-streaks. I still like it with 2 coats. It's not flashy bright and I do like to wear it both as a mani- and pedicure. Still quite a vibrant color, definitely eye-catching -- my hands do not go unnoticed.

on 4/29/2007 11:07:00 AM

Hot, darker pink-rose, with a lots of blue undertone. Looks "screamingly" hot, a bit "shocking" color in a bottle, but it is not - it is more discreet on nails than it looks in a bottle. Very nice on toes, not agressive at all. Very good quality, doesn't streak.

Popular Polishes