October 22, 2014 | 993 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Ardell - invisibands 110

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2012 9:39:00 AM More reviews by jaylyn85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Definitely my favorite false lashes. I like that these are natural looking but yet still add fullness to my lashes at the same time. I have rather short lashes so anything over the top long just looks plain silly on me, But 110's are definitely the best fit for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2012 3:26:00 AM More reviews by nightowl9727

Love these. Super natural looking and easy to apply. Very pretty.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2011 8:06:00 AM More reviews by Yamada70

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The are super natural & light weight, you won't feel like you are wearing eyelashes at all. The band is flexible yet firm enough to hold its shape when you apply them. These are my favourite natural eyelashes I reach for. They are not super duper long, so they look very natural on small Asian eyes like mine. I have several backups of this style. <3

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2011 4:21:00 PM More reviews by msfabolous

These lashes are nice. They don't look false- very natural look but still not thick enough for me. Search continues for everyday daytime eyelash!! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2011 1:06:00 AM More reviews by binkari

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Before I jump into the review, here’s a little background on my eyes: my lashes are straight and sparse, and they angle downwards thanks to my single Asian eyelid pushing them down. I’ve always been apprehensive about using falsies because I don’t have much eye real estate to work with, and a heavy lash is apt to make my eyes look really small, lazy, or both because the fold of my eyelid would push them downwards. Still, I longed for wispy, elegant lashes—something I could never achieve with mascara alone.

Enter Ardell 110! These natural-looking falsies add definition to my eyes without weighing them down, giving me a long, luxurious curl. I love how it’s not heavy enough to cause a shadow and make my eyes look beady or sleepy, especially since the structure of my eyelids tends to push falsies down a bit. All in all: totally MLBB (well, WAY better considering their length and curl)!

110s aren’t for ladies who want drama. They help accentuate what’s already there in a really flattering way, though—and that makes them a winner in my book.

10 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2011 10:31:00 PM More reviews by Sunnydelite62901

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

My favorite false lashes I was surprised at the reviews I thought I had stumbled on to a beauty secret but appreantely everyone loves these to and with good reason! They fit my Asian Almond shaped eyes great i don't have to trim them and I don't wear a lot of makeup so false lashes is not a every day product for me but if the mood strikes me I reach for these and I even have MAC false lashes, these are my favorite and so natural looking I don't feel like a drag queen when I am wearing them :) before you spend big bucks on shu urmeura or MAC lashes try these! You won't be disappointed especially not for a few dollars :)!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2011 2:58:00 AM More reviews by BarbieGlamm

SRSLY THE MOST NATURAL, SEMI-DRAMATIC, AND VOLUMED FALSIES EVER. I will be wearing these everyday, its absolutely PERFECT for everyday wears! The invisible strands make them look almost impossible to notice that your wearing falsies.. got so much compliments on my first wear. Strongly recommend these Ardell 110. (bought it at Walgreens for around $4.59)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2011 5:34:00 AM More reviews by prettygirl77

I absolutely love these false eyelashes! They do not look like false lashes at all. My eyes don't seem to suit the thicker, longer, more dramatic lashes, like the demi wispies, which make me look a bit like a drag queen. So #110 is my best choice as it adds extra thickness and some extra length without looking fake. You can always get a more dramatic eye for night time with a dark crease colour. I love love love them! So glad I discovered them.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2010 3:33:00 PM More reviews by sll74

these lashes are soft and long and look so amazing and natural on. i adore them i always get compliments on my eyes when i wear these. they can be trimmed a bit if you wish but they are some of the more natural looking styles of the ardell family. when i apply mascara to these lashes to blend mine with the fake lashes it works very well. ardell lashes are my favorites and there's not need to buy high priced department store brands!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/13/2010 9:20:00 PM More reviews by MeiTai3333

I really love these! I thought at first that they weren't dramatic enough -- and it's true, they're not super-dramatic. However, they're just natural enough to not make one feel self-conscious like during the day, and dramatic enough to add that extra oomph to your eyes. As others said, people notice your lashes, but not necessarily that they're fake.

This will be a staple from now on. I'll get others when I'm on stage or something like that, but for a night out when I have to get made up in the afternoon - I'll go with these!