Redken All Soft HEAVY CREAM

4.1

Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Glycerin, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl glycol, Parfum, Sodium PCA, Benzoic acid, Trideceth-6, Cetrimonium chloride, Citric acid, Argania spinosa oil/Argania spinosa kernel oil, Arginine, Hydrolyzed soy protein, Hydrolyzed vegetable protein pg-propyl silanetriol.

on 5/13/2014 10:40:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

It's not cheap, but works wonders!
There is not so much to talk about this product, just that it is worth every penny that you've paid for it.
My hair was very bad after i highlighted it, and i was freaking out everytime i had to brush it.
I literally cried everytime because i never had to brush it to untangle it...and now it tangles just looking at it.
I needed something that works fast on my hair, and i tried it.
MIRACLE.
My bad hair got soft, smooth, and looked healthy again.
The only thing that you have to notice is that if you use it constantly your hair will get use to it, so you have to alternate with others conditioners. I experienced that.

on 5/10/2014 1:10:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love everything about this product. I have tried sooo many things to help my fine, damaged, summer hair. Heavy Cream is by far the best of any. Delicious smell, I leave it on for at least 5 minutes. My hair is soft shiny, and so pretty!! Will always get to CVS for more. Thanks Redken.

This stuff is absolutely amazing!! I have finally found my HG conditioner!

I bleached my hair platium blonde for about a year and then got hair extensions in. I dyed my hair back to a light brunette & took my extensions out and dear heavens, my hair was destroyed! It was so frizzy, dry and dull. I was really upset about it.
I used all different ranges of conditioners, from Kerastase to Aussie and they were ok but didn't give me the results I wanted. I saw this on offer with the All Soft shampoo and the combination of the pair is a MIRACLE. My hair is now shiny, soft and definitely on its way to being back the way it was.I no longer feel embarrassed about my hair. I cannot recommend this enough!!

Tip: I wash my hair with All Soft shampoo. slather this all over my ends, wrap it in a warm towel and leave it on for two hours. Your hair will feel like it's made of silk.

on 4/21/2014 4:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a great conditioner. I have dry, brittle, coarse curly hair (curls 3a) and this conditioner left my hair very, very soft. It contains silicones, but I will use a product if it gives me the results I want, even with silicones. I didn't feel it was heavy (unlike the smooth lock, super heavy and waxy) or weight down my hair. I washed my hair four days later and it was still soft at the end, it was just time to wash it :). I used it in the shower as a regular conditioner after Shea Moisture Coconut shampoo and rinsed it after a few minutes. It's close to $18 for the tube, but I think it's worth it.

on 2/12/2014 3:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I have repurchased this multiple times, and I use it every time I wash my hair (I do not like the All Soft conditioner, it does NOTHING for my hair.) I only wash every other day, and I follow up with Heavy Cream.

I have thick, wavy, medium texture hair that needs a lot of moisture - Heavy Cream is perfect for me.

The texture feels a little heavy when using, but don't be scared. This has helped my hair stay healthy (and especially my ends) between haircuts, usually 12 weeks apart.

on 2/5/2014 6:44:00 PM

I absolutely adore this conditioning treatment. I use it once a week only on the bottom half of my hair and it leaves my ends feeling SO soft and moisturized. I really feel this cream gives my hair the deep conditioning and extra moisture it needs. The price is just right too. Deep conditioning creams tend to be pricier than your every day conditioner anyway--I got my bottle at Target for $20. This is a reasonable price for the results you get AND my bottle has lasted me a long time! The packaging gives you complete control over how much you use...definitely not one of those bottles where you squeeze a little bit too hard and it explodes all over you! I'm almost out of my current bottle and I will definitely be repurchasing soon!

on 12/25/2013 9:24:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product is probably the best moisturizing mask I've ever tried. While it's not a total HG it did infuse moisture into my chemically damaged hair. I've tried countless items and this is the best so far. I use this once every three washes and I feel that it's minimized any further damage. Use it with a heating cap for improved moisture. Will absolutely buy again.

on 12/1/2013 2:12:00 PM

I LOVE this. The formula is so rich and creamy and plus it's safe for my color treated hair. Since being said , I have not experienced any color fading due to this product. But anyways, after using this my hair is sooo soft. You can just run your fingers through it. It really helped repair my damaged hair too. The smell of it reminds me of a professional hair salon , and the ones I been too smell really good.

on 11/5/2013 11:35:00 PM

I've been using this for a couple of weeks along with the All Soft Shampoo. Can't believe I've never tried it before. It does make my hair feel very soft. So soft that styling is a bit more difficult but that's okay. I really think these two products are going to be very helpful in keeping my hair in good condition. My hair feels incredible. I keep making my daughter feel it:)

on 10/27/2013 1:34:00 AM

I just got some of this and it is AMAZING!!! I love the way my hair feels tonight. It's like spun silk! This may just be my new HG!!! Plus it smells delish!