November 24, 2014 | 1515 users online

Hair Treatments - Redken - All Soft HEAVY CREAM

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2014 1:10:00 AM More reviews by Mrright1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love everything about this product. I have tried sooo many things to help my fine, damaged, summer hair. Heavy Cream is by far the best of any. Delicious smell, I leave it on for at least 5 minutes. My hair is soft shiny, and so pretty!! Will always get to CVS for more. Thanks Redken.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2014 6:41:00 PM More reviews by BeautyAddict62

This stuff is absolutely amazing!! I have finally found my HG conditioner!

I bleached my hair platium blonde for about a year and then got hair extensions in. I dyed my hair back to a light brunette & took my extensions out and dear heavens, my hair was destroyed! It was so frizzy, dry and dull. I was really upset about it.
I used all different ranges of conditioners, from Kerastase to Aussie and they were ok but didn't give me the results I wanted. I saw this on offer with the All Soft shampoo and the combination of the pair is a MIRACLE. My hair is now shiny, soft and definitely on its way to being back the way it was.I no longer feel embarrassed about my hair. I cannot recommend this enough!!

Tip: I wash my hair with All Soft shampoo. slather this all over my ends, wrap it in a warm towel and leave it on for two hours. Your hair will feel like it's made of silk.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2014 4:53:00 PM More reviews by temadeamor

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a great conditioner. I have dry, brittle, coarse curly hair (curls 3a) and this conditioner left my hair very, very soft. It contains silicones, but I will use a product if it gives me the results I want, even with silicones. I didn't feel it was heavy (unlike the smooth lock, super heavy and waxy) or weight down my hair. I washed my hair four days later and it was still soft at the end, it was just time to wash it :). I used it in the shower as a regular conditioner after Shea Moisture Coconut shampoo and rinsed it after a few minutes. It's close to $18 for the tube, but I think it's worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2014 3:27:00 PM More reviews by jdanylieko

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I have repurchased this multiple times, and I use it every time I wash my hair (I do not like the All Soft conditioner, it does NOTHING for my hair.) I only wash every other day, and I follow up with Heavy Cream.

I have thick, wavy, medium texture hair that needs a lot of moisture - Heavy Cream is perfect for me.

The texture feels a little heavy when using, but don't be scared. This has helped my hair stay healthy (and especially my ends) between haircuts, usually 12 weeks apart.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2014 6:44:00 PM More reviews by jwalk839

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I absolutely adore this conditioning treatment. I use it once a week only on the bottom half of my hair and it leaves my ends feeling SO soft and moisturized. I really feel this cream gives my hair the deep conditioning and extra moisture it needs. The price is just right too. Deep conditioning creams tend to be pricier than your every day conditioner anyway--I got my bottle at Target for $20. This is a reasonable price for the results you get AND my bottle has lasted me a long time! The packaging gives you complete control over how much you use...definitely not one of those bottles where you squeeze a little bit too hard and it explodes all over you! I'm almost out of my current bottle and I will definitely be repurchasing soon!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2013 9:24:00 PM More reviews by VeruskaRai

This product is probably the best moisturizing mask I've ever tried. While it's not a total HG it did infuse moisture into my chemically damaged hair. I've tried countless items and this is the best so far. I use this once every three washes and I feel that it's minimized any further damage. Use it with a heating cap for improved moisture. Will absolutely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2013 2:12:00 PM More reviews by OOMF

I LOVE this. The formula is so rich and creamy and plus it's safe for my color treated hair. Since being said , I have not experienced any color fading due to this product. But anyways, after using this my hair is sooo soft. You can just run your fingers through it. It really helped repair my damaged hair too. The smell of it reminds me of a professional hair salon , and the ones I been too smell really good.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2013 11:35:00 PM More reviews by mehays

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I've been using this for a couple of weeks along with the All Soft Shampoo. Can't believe I've never tried it before. It does make my hair feel very soft. So soft that styling is a bit more difficult but that's okay. I really think these two products are going to be very helpful in keeping my hair in good condition. My hair feels incredible. I keep making my daughter feel it:)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2013 1:34:00 AM More reviews by xenobia1968

I just got some of this and it is AMAZING!!! I love the way my hair feels tonight. It's like spun silk! This may just be my new HG!!! Plus it smells delish!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2013 12:56:00 AM More reviews by liviiflutelouu

This is a must have for those who have dry or damaged hair. The smell is wonderful, and the results are totally worth the price. All you need is a small amount added to the ends of your hair, leave in for 5 minutes, then rinse with cool water - and voila! Soft, smooth, silky hair. Love it!