April 16, 2014 | 969 users online

Treatments - Redken - All Soft HEAVY CREAM

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2013 5:38:00 AM More reviews by 236lex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Good treatment for dry/split hair

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2013 6:46:00 AM More reviews by Kakibot

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is the no. 1 luxury I give my hair from time to time. Generally my hair is in a good shape, but this Redken mask makes it feel so nice!

My hair is not too damaged and doesn't get dry, so I would think this wouldn't be a product for me, but I'd say that unless your hair is really greasy, you should give it a go. I first tried it when my best friend was using the whole All Soft set on her bleached hair - her hair goes through lot of stress but always manages to look beautiful and healthy, so I had to try it, too. I was in love!

I really wish it was a bit cheaper, or was a regular drugstore brand that would be on offer from time to time. This way it really is something I can get myself as a real treat for a lot of work done I guess.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2013 1:32:00 PM More reviews by poshbuns

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is a HAIR SAVER! In my opinion, this is one of the best products out there; far better than the pricier L'Oreal brands. I am a blonde, but not at natural one, and this product reverses the damage that constant bleaching causes.
Another great thing about it is that the effects are long lasting so you can always alternate with high street brands if you want to be a little more thrifty.
It leaves hair smooth, hydrated, shiny and controllable. It will bring distressed hair back to life.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2013 4:00:00 AM More reviews by ninaulrich

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This was a pleasant surprise for me. As with the All Soft shampoo and conditioner, I was worried this might be too heavy for my fine, long hair. But it left it soft, shiny, swingy and with absolutely zero residue. Doesn't weigh my hair down more than any other treatment would. And I even applied it to my roots. I've only used it once, but for now I'm very satisfied. Would prefer it in the squeeze tube though. Will update if anything changes. By the way, I've got the new IPN-formula.

UPDATE - 5/7/2013:
Used it after Extreme shampoo and only applied to lengths this time. Like it even more this way. My hair feels strong and so silky I can't stop touching it. My natural color is gleaming too and it's much easier to brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2013 11:01:00 PM More reviews by muddblood21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I fried my hair bleaching from auburn to blonde. After cutting off what I could bare to part with, I looked for a really good shampoo/cond/treatment set to take care of my new short and stressed locks. My hairdresser recommend the all soft line. It has made my hair so soft and shiney! My hair was in really bad shape after the color correction, but now it is happy again. I do have thicker coarse hair. I do occasionally just use this as a leave in cond. (just apply it after a shower and not rinse it out). It is definitely worth a try!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2013 8:32:00 AM More reviews by missemma95

I was a little disappointed when i tried this product for the first time because i was expecting a miracle after reading all the reviews. It is a good conditioner though, and after a few weeks of use my hair was amazingly soft!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2013 12:06:00 PM More reviews by LauraJM

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I get all Redken products free to try because my mum is a hairdresser, This is the only brand i can say that all of the products are amazing. Dosent matter which one you use they are all the same amazing! I could live only with using Redken products.
ALL SOFT is particularly a favourite especially for dry hair and winters environmental damage.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2013 10:03:00 PM More reviews by s2casey

For once you can believe the label. It really does make my hair soft and healthy feeling.

As others have mentioned, it won't feel slippy when you rinse. But it feels very conditioned as you hair dries, without turning greasy in a day or two.

Now that I'm getting old as a hen, I can't do the whole do my hair thing everyday. I find that if I use this, and don't glop on a bunch of other product my hair looks and feels very healthy. A bit pricy, but overall a good value. My local CVS carries it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2013 5:10:00 PM More reviews by Alinster

Love this! As soon as I put it in my hair it completely detangles it and leaves it so soft and shiny. I use it both as a conditioner and treatment and it's absolutely lovely. It's a bit expensive here in NZ but you get such a big container that it lasts for ages. Good packaging means it's easy to get the last bit out. My favourite treatment!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/23/2013 9:18:00 AM More reviews by joana7

Good hair mask. Smells nice, conditions and detangles well but in my opinion it is not worth the money you pay for it. Save your $$ as there are lot of cheaper products out there that work just as well as this mask for much less.