October 24, 2014 | 1761 users online

Conditioner - Aveda - Smooth Infusion

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2012 10:07:00 AM More reviews by Shahz33

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have long hair which is thick, course and dry. This conditioner is perfect for hydrating my hair without leaving a slime layer on my hair that a lot of other conditioners leave. I have to use a little more of this product that other conditioners to get a good effect, but it is worth it. leaves my hair soft, moisturized and reduces my fly-aways. Makes straightening my hair a breeze as well. The scent is a bit strange and needs getting used to- reminds me of lemon and clove. I only use it once in a while when I feel like my hair is getting a bit dry- using it every time I wash would get a bit too expensive.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/10/2011 4:55:00 PM More reviews by tituch123

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I received the 3 sample combo and I am soooooooooo disappointed. I don't understand why Aveda gets so much hype, most of their products are overpriced and the only positive aspect is the heavenly smell. The only Aveda product I like is damage remedy treatment mask, but I rarely purchase it because I don't like to pay $26 for a small tube! (especially since there are many comparable products at fraction of this price).
Well, this combo dried my hair and made it straw-like, NOT smooth like it claims to be. I couldn't wait to wash it off my hair. Yes, I loved the smell, but I wouldn't want to use this stuff even if they paid me to use it!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2011 10:48:00 AM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I received a free sample of Smooth Infusion Shampoo, COnditioner and Style-Prep Smoother. They work! My hais is fine, dry, color-treated and a bit wavy. These products (especially if you use all of them together (the shampoo being the least important) keep the cuticle down. Smells great (herbal) like all Aveda products. For free? Great. Would I buy it? Yes! I just bought the full size product for $26 - and I love it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2011 4:56:00 PM More reviews by singwritenow

I bought this along with the shampoo for Christmas and am so disappointed! I read all of the rave reviews and wanted to love it, but after using it a few times gave it to my husband. He seems to like it, but it did nothing for me except dry out my hair.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2011 6:30:00 AM More reviews by pennypencil

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have just reviewed the shampoo. I have been using this line in conjunction with each other so I'm not sure how they stand up on their own. Together, though, my hair has never looked nor felt better.

I love the Aveda scents, and this one, which seems lightly herbal and lemonadey, does not disappoint. You don't need to apply a lot and for me, at least, I am left with sensational hair - I can't believe how glamorous it looks as a result!

Since this makes my hair look so nice, I'm not too worried if it has silicones or any other superficial additives to coat hair. I would counteract that by using a clarifying shampoo every few washes. That seems fine to me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2011 8:20:00 PM More reviews by adudle00

I love this conditioner! This works great as an everyday conditioner; it's not heavy at all, actually a bit on the lighter side so it never weighs my hair down. I also love the smell. However, I hate the tube it comes it. I feel like I can never get all the product out and there's no way you could refill it if you were to buy the larger size; I don't like keeping huge bottles in the shower. Kind of strange for a company that's so big on being 'green'. The price is also crazy; $21 for 6.7 fl.oz. I will definitely repurchase as long as my wallet allows!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/28/2010 2:49:00 PM More reviews by kileencheng

The conditioner is very moisturizing and helps seal my hair pretty well. It's a medium-weight conditioner as it does weigh down my hair a bit after rinsing out and drying. The smell is again a very fresh herbal scent. My hair is much easier to comb and style when using this conditioner and my hair feels soft and light to the touch. Like the shampoo, the only downside is that it's a bit expensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2010 2:07:00 PM More reviews by Jassmin

My hair has never looked better. I have wavy hair that I straighten with a flat iron. I use this following the SI shampoo and finish with the SI glossing straightener. I love the scent. These products definitely protect and repair my hair from any heat damage caused from blow drying and flat ironing. I find that the results definitely justify the cost of these products. This conditioner moisturizes and leaves my hair feeling smooth and silky. Highly recommended. I continue to repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2010 3:52:00 PM More reviews by shesays514

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great every day conditioner in conjunction with the Smooth Infusion Shampoo. Has a light lemon-herbal scent but it doesn't linger to the point of being overpowering. Will probably repurchase in a liter - it will definitely be used!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2010 4:48:00 AM More reviews by librarykrystal

This conditioner, used with the corresponding shampoo, is lovely for my fine, dry hair. I come away with hair that feels soft and smooth without feeling weighed down. This is my favorite conditioner of all, but I can only afford to buy it once every few years!