April 19, 2014 | 1652 users online

Conditioner - Aveda - Smooth Infusion

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2011 4:56:00 PM More reviews by singwritenow

I bought this along with the shampoo for Christmas and am so disappointed! I read all of the rave reviews and wanted to love it, but after using it a few times gave it to my husband. He seems to like it, but it did nothing for me except dry out my hair.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2011 6:30:00 AM More reviews by pennypencil

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have just reviewed the shampoo. I have been using this line in conjunction with each other so I'm not sure how they stand up on their own. Together, though, my hair has never looked nor felt better.

I love the Aveda scents, and this one, which seems lightly herbal and lemonadey, does not disappoint. You don't need to apply a lot and for me, at least, I am left with sensational hair - I can't believe how glamorous it looks as a result!

Since this makes my hair look so nice, I'm not too worried if it has silicones or any other superficial additives to coat hair. I would counteract that by using a clarifying shampoo every few washes. That seems fine to me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2011 8:20:00 PM More reviews by adudle00

I love this conditioner! This works great as an everyday conditioner; it's not heavy at all, actually a bit on the lighter side so it never weighs my hair down. I also love the smell. However, I hate the tube it comes it. I feel like I can never get all the product out and there's no way you could refill it if you were to buy the larger size; I don't like keeping huge bottles in the shower. Kind of strange for a company that's so big on being 'green'. The price is also crazy; $21 for 6.7 fl.oz. I will definitely repurchase as long as my wallet allows!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/28/2010 2:49:00 PM More reviews by kileencheng

The conditioner is very moisturizing and helps seal my hair pretty well. It's a medium-weight conditioner as it does weigh down my hair a bit after rinsing out and drying. The smell is again a very fresh herbal scent. My hair is much easier to comb and style when using this conditioner and my hair feels soft and light to the touch. Like the shampoo, the only downside is that it's a bit expensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2010 2:07:00 PM More reviews by Jassmin

My hair has never looked better. I have wavy hair that I straighten with a flat iron. I use this following the SI shampoo and finish with the SI glossing straightener. I love the scent. These products definitely protect and repair my hair from any heat damage caused from blow drying and flat ironing. I find that the results definitely justify the cost of these products. This conditioner moisturizes and leaves my hair feeling smooth and silky. Highly recommended. I continue to repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2010 3:52:00 PM More reviews by shesays514

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great every day conditioner in conjunction with the Smooth Infusion Shampoo. Has a light lemon-herbal scent but it doesn't linger to the point of being overpowering. Will probably repurchase in a liter - it will definitely be used!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2010 4:48:00 AM More reviews by librarykrystal

This conditioner, used with the corresponding shampoo, is lovely for my fine, dry hair. I come away with hair that feels soft and smooth without feeling weighed down. This is my favorite conditioner of all, but I can only afford to buy it once every few years!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2010 10:18:00 PM More reviews by louy

Smells good, does at it says. My normal hair is smooth, shiny and not as frizzy (less flyaways). I use this with the smooth infusion shampoo. Would recommend others to try it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2010 6:00:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I use this in conjunction with the shampoo and together it works really well for my colour treated, dry and damaged hair. My hair feels soft and smooth. The conditioner leaves no buildup or greasiness on my scalp or hair. Plus I love the scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2010 12:58:00 PM More reviews by DVBourassa

I use this conditioner along with the shampoo and style-prep smoother on my fine, curly blown out to straight shoulder length hair. It leaves my hair so smooth and silky that I don't even need to use a flat iron after blowing it out. It also has a nice citrusy scent.