Aveda Smooth Infusion

3.6

Ingredients:Aqueous Extract:Aloe Barbadensis Leaf, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Palmamidopropyl Trimonium Methosulfate, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Cetyl Alchol, Tamanu Seed Oil, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tapioca Starch, Tocopherol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, PG-Propyl Silanetrio, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Babassuamidopropyltrimonium Methosulfate, Benhentrimonium Methosulfate, Fragrance, Linalool, Citronellol, Citral, Geraniol, Limonene, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate.

on 11/20/2012 10:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

I love this shampoo and conditioner line. Makes my hair so soft, manageable, and frizz-free. And it smells great. Too bad its so expensive.

on 5/29/2012 11:52:00 AM

This, along with the Smooth Infusion Shampoo are kind of my "go to" products when other things don't work.

I have very thick, wavy frizz-prone hair that refuses to smooth down. The Smooth Infusion conditioner does a pretty good job of taming some of the frizz. The problem is, it also tends to remove the natural body from my hair as well as some of the wave. It also doesn't moisturize my hair as well as it should.

I'll continue to use it until I find something better but it's a pretty reliable condiitoner if you have hair like mine.

on 4/18/2012 5:17:00 PM

I really like how well this smooths my hair. After blowdrying my hair is actually not frizzy at all and it detangles so well!!! I love the consistency of it. Not too heavy and thick and not too light and watery. I have finally found the perfect shampoo and conditioner from Aveda!!

on 3/18/2012 10:07:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I have long hair which is thick, course and dry. This conditioner is perfect for hydrating my hair without leaving a slime layer on my hair that a lot of other conditioners leave. I have to use a little more of this product that other conditioners to get a good effect, but it is worth it. leaves my hair soft, moisturized and reduces my fly-aways. Makes straightening my hair a breeze as well. The scent is a bit strange and needs getting used to- reminds me of lemon and clove. I only use it once in a while when I feel like my hair is getting a bit dry- using it every time I wash would get a bit too expensive.

on 4/10/2011 4:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I received the 3 sample combo and I am soooooooooo disappointed. I don't understand why Aveda gets so much hype, most of their products are overpriced and the only positive aspect is the heavenly smell. The only Aveda product I like is damage remedy treatment mask, but I rarely purchase it because I don't like to pay $26 for a small tube! (especially since there are many comparable products at fraction of this price).
Well, this combo dried my hair and made it straw-like, NOT smooth like it claims to be. I couldn't wait to wash it off my hair. Yes, I loved the smell, but I wouldn't want to use this stuff even if they paid me to use it!!

on 3/29/2011 10:48:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I received a free sample of Smooth Infusion Shampoo, COnditioner and Style-Prep Smoother. They work! My hais is fine, dry, color-treated and a bit wavy. These products (especially if you use all of them together (the shampoo being the least important) keep the cuticle down. Smells great (herbal) like all Aveda products. For free? Great. Would I buy it? Yes! I just bought the full size product for $26 - and I love it.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought this along with the shampoo for Christmas and am so disappointed! I read all of the rave reviews and wanted to love it, but after using it a few times gave it to my husband. He seems to like it, but it did nothing for me except dry out my hair.

on 2/6/2011 6:30:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

I have just reviewed the shampoo. I have been using this line in conjunction with each other so I'm not sure how they stand up on their own. Together, though, my hair has never looked nor felt better.

I love the Aveda scents, and this one, which seems lightly herbal and lemonadey, does not disappoint. You don't need to apply a lot and for me, at least, I am left with sensational hair - I can't believe how glamorous it looks as a result!

Since this makes my hair look so nice, I'm not too worried if it has silicones or any other superficial additives to coat hair. I would counteract that by using a clarifying shampoo every few washes. That seems fine to me.

on 1/6/2011 8:20:00 PM

I love this conditioner! This works great as an everyday conditioner; it's not heavy at all, actually a bit on the lighter side so it never weighs my hair down. I also love the smell. However, I hate the tube it comes it. I feel like I can never get all the product out and there's no way you could refill it if you were to buy the larger size; I don't like keeping huge bottles in the shower. Kind of strange for a company that's so big on being 'green'. The price is also crazy; $21 for 6.7 fl.oz. I will definitely repurchase as long as my wallet allows!

on 9/28/2010 2:49:00 PM

The conditioner is very moisturizing and helps seal my hair pretty well. It's a medium-weight conditioner as it does weigh down my hair a bit after rinsing out and drying. The smell is again a very fresh herbal scent. My hair is much easier to comb and style when using this conditioner and my hair feels soft and light to the touch. Like the shampoo, the only downside is that it's a bit expensive.

Top Rated Aveda Products