toilet seat covers

Price: $

on 1/22/2012 10:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Ha! I thought I was the only one! My sister tipped me on this trick a couple yrs ago and in a pinch it works great. Reading other reviews I saw that punkrockzoie also suggest 'perm papers'......that's a great idea esp if u can get a thousand sheets for $2. I couldn't love MUA any more than I do...sigh. ;)

on 8/26/2011 12:23:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I just started using toilet seat cover as blotting sheets. They work the same way and i don't have to spend a penny. I have oily skin, so i go through a pack of blot sheets very quick.
I might go to Sally's and get the perm sheets. But when i'm at a public restroom and don't have blotting sheets, i always grab a seat cover and use it. I don't know if there's different types of seat covers, but the one i use have two sides. One side is matte and one side is glossy. i usually use the glossy side but when i feel extra oily, i use the matte side.
I don't have to but blotting sheets ever again but i will definitely use seat covers again.

on 5/25/2011 6:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

If you have a Sally's Beauty near you (or perhaps any other place that sells hair supplies and perms), ask for perm papers. They're the same material as toilet seat covers but they're cut into rectangles (2 x 4 inches) and they come in a box of 1000 for about $2. I'm so glad I found these and that I don't have to cut up toilet seat covers anymore or buy other expensive blotters.

on 4/24/2011 4:44:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Amazing. I never have blotting sheets on me, but theres always toilet seat covers at work.

on 4/23/2011 12:40:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

The best cheap (free) oil blotter ever. I use the middle of this to blot, then to line the toilet every time I use the bathroom.

on 4/10/2011 7:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I LIVED off of this while on vacation in Disneyworld. I had run out of my Boscia oil blotting sheets, and these toilet seat covers really filled the void. In fact, I stashed several extras in my purse, but I went on this log flume ride and they got wet and ruined. In any event, they were great for oil blotting and I highly recommend.

on 4/10/2011 7:12:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I never knew you could use this for patting off excess oil off your face! Brilliant! I'm gonna try to remember to do that next time I'm in a public restroom, haha.

on 4/10/2011 7:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

LOL at people who aren't getting this. These are so great for oil blotting!

on 4/10/2011 6:58:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Wow, I didn't know you could review toilet seat covers on MUA. But, I do have to agree with everyone that these make good oil blotters. Of course, it may seem a little gross using these, just don't use the first couple from the dispenser. Take a clean one further back and it is a good quick fix if you don't have blotting sheets or blotting powder on you. Another good fix for blotting are the Starbucks napkins (the brown recycled ones you get with your coffee), those make good oil blotters and also just plain white tissue paper. (The stuff you buy from the dollar store to wrap up fragile objects). Just buy a pack of those for a dollar and cut up into squares. Works just as well as the Clean and Clear ones for a fraction of the price!

on 1/28/2011 5:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I don't like how they slide around on the toilet, and they're too thin. I line the whole seat with a few layers of toilet paper.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools