Earth Science Eye Makeup Remover

3.8

Water, decyl polyglucose, disodium cocamphodiacetate, glycerin (vegetable), green tea extract, chamomile extract, bilberry extract, eyebright extract, fennel extract, butylene glycol, tocopherol, betaglucan, cellulose gum, hyaluronic acid, phenoxyethanol, allantoin, sodium hydroxymethylglycinate, ascorbic acid

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Great eye makeup remover if you have sensitive eyes !! At first I was very confused with how to use this and due to my confusion and inexperience, after a few uses I came to the conclusion it was crappy and put it in my cupboard with all my other "misfit" products. I realized that the Marcelle Liquid eye makeup remover I was using tho was irritating my eyes and the suspected culprit of my eyelashes falling out, so I pulled this out and thought - it is natural and as gentle as it gets - why not give it another try? So I now know that to apply it you have to squeeze some out onto a cotton pad, then VERY gently wipe my mascara off my lashes, then wipe underneath my eyes. I now am rly loving this eyemakeup remover. Plus, I have no eyelash loss anymore! (Well obviously I do to some degree which is natural, but it is not nearly as bad as it was before). The one thing I can complain about is that if you are wearing heavy eyemakeup like gel eyeliner along with your mascara etc etc... it is hard to get that all off without irritating ur eyes. So now I try to just wear mascara, tho sometimes i will wear eyeshadow along with it or pencil eyeliner. And there might be a little bit of eye makeup left under your eyes from the day before in the morning if you have not thoroughly removed it the night before; but that is easily fixed. The other great thing about this is that it is of reasonable price. Awesome !! Definnitely recommend =3

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

decent stuff! doesnt sting my eyes...has a gel like consistency...removes all my non water proof makeup.....fragrance free and infused with chamomile & green tea! unfortunately, i dont think it does a great job removing my water proof mascaras.

on 1/10/2011 10:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Something in this made my eyes STING! Too bad because it works well. Def will not be buy again!

on 5/13/2010 1:54:00 PM

I just love this stuff. Nice and natural, and doesn't irritate my eyes. I had previously tried jojoba oil as an eye-makeup remover but found that it got into my eyes too easily and really irritated them and messed with my vision (not cool!), also, if I got any on my face (you just can't help that from happening when you're using an oil) it made me break-out.

This stuff, on the other hand, is very gentle and gets everything off in one fell swoop without causing me any pain or vision problems...! Yes, you do have to rinse it off afterward, but that's not a bad thing, since you should be washing your face after a day in makeup. So, I just wipe my eye makeup off with this gel and hop in the shower to finish up my nightly facial cleansing

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I bought this because I don't want to put toxic chemicals in my eyes anymore. It does remove regular makeup like all the other chemical makeup removers I have tried. What I don't like is that it is a 2 step process, you are supposed to wash off the remover after. I see in the other reviews people complain it stings, they probably did not rinse it after. So I clean my eyes with it and wet a new cotton pad with water and wipe again to remove all the residue. I am looking for a natural one step remover now.

on 7/3/2009 5:01:00 AM

it is very sensitive but can't clean waterproof makeup thoroughly.But for daily makeup it clens well and very sensitive.

on 6/18/2009 12:22:00 PM

There is something in this that causes the skin around my eyes to sting. I freaked out the first time I used it because I have very sensitive skin with easily-broken capillaries that take 3 freaking years or more to fade, and I was worried that my face was going to go haywire. Luckily, I didn't notice any new broken caps, but I am still reluctant to use anything that causes stinging. Also, the product works all right, but not the greatest. I found that it takes longer to remove makeup than the other two I've been using (Clinique Take the Day Off; Sonia Kashuk) so I have to go over my eyes twice, resulting in even more stinging. No, thanks. It's all right, but I doubt I will finish the rest of the bottle and I'd sooner use olive oil than purchase this again.

on 5/24/2009 12:33:00 AM

I love this stuff. i have sensitive eyes and this is the only eye makeup remover i can use that removes makeup and doesn't give me red eyes.

on 7/23/2008 11:24:00 PM

I am so happy with this eye makeup remover. Finally, a remover that effectively removes ALL of my eye makeup quicky without stinging my sensitive eyes. I've repurchased and will again and again!!!

on 7/15/2008 12:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I loved this product at first for its ease of application and non-oily texture. I develop millia quite easily so I wanted something that wouldn't clog my pores. However it seems I've developed a sensitivity to some ingredient in the product (I suspect it is the chamomile extract) and when I apply it I'm left with a burning sensation on the skin around my eyes and redness. If you aren't allergic to any ingredients in this, I'd definitely recommend this product, however me it's not a keeper.