July 25, 2014 | 1025 users online

Polishes - OPI - OPI Ink

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2011 7:29:00 AM More reviews by CaittFraser

This is sort of a darker version of the new Grape Set Match polish. It's a purple with pink and blue micro shimmer. However, it has BLUE undertones, where as GSM has Pink. This polish is deffinately a purple although flashes blue occasionally. Mine was quite thin, and very sheer in one coat but was completely opaque in two. Unfortunately my bottle doesn't have the Pro-Wide Brush but oh well :(

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2011 4:04:00 PM More reviews by jensingsxo711

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

opi ink is a dark purple with flashes of gold shimmer in the bottle. on the nails it's a dark purple with that flashes indigo in the sunlight. application was okay, I had to had some thinner to the product. overall was a good buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2011 1:49:00 PM More reviews by HollyBee23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a really nice color. I was super excited to find it at Ulta a few nights ago, as I've been looking for it for a while. I've always heard great things about OPI Ink. Anyway, the application was easy, opaque in two coats, pretty color (I especially love the pink shimmer that shines through in the sunlight). No complaints.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2011 3:43:00 PM More reviews by love4lacquer

I am a huge OPI lover, I love the formula, brushes, bottles, etc. However this specific colour isn't my style.

It looks so good in the bottle that after I swapped my original I accidentaly bought a second one thinking it was some amazing colour from the way it looked in the bottle.

On my nails it doesn't thrill me.. just a indigo/blue/purple shimmery polish. That isn't my style so although I wouldn't buy again (purposely, I may by accident lol) others would probably love this colour.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2011 3:48:00 AM More reviews by pinkfrost52

Gorgeous shade! It is a dark navy blue with blue/purple shimmer (medium grain). It can look almost black in some lighting though. What I didn't like was it applied a little sheer/streaky with the first coat, however I didn't have a problem with layering this. Took about two coats and used a clear coat on top because it can chip fairly easily.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2011 4:03:00 PM More reviews by Fashionkitteh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Unlike the other reviews on this page, the color looks like a deep, and very sparkily purple on my nails! I love this color and its great year-round I think! The only thing that I dislike is the brush. All of OPI's brushes are way too thick for my thin nails. So a lot of color gets on my skin, which is a pain in the butt to get off! But~ I love this color! <3

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2011 3:27:00 PM More reviews by andr3asmith

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love the color in the bottle, but when I put it on it was very dark-- almost black. I was hoping that the color would be a deep purple like it looks in the bottle.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/25/2011 8:40:00 PM More reviews by merekat703

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Pretty in the bottle but almost black on the nails. Its ok but OPI has better. Chips very fast.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2011 5:37:00 PM More reviews by AMARIS178

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

this is a really nice color im wearing it on my toes right now i love it. It lasts too ive had it for over a week and hasnt chipped yet

rated 3 of 5 on 2/26/2011 5:13:00 PM More reviews by stephyrm12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's a pretty purple, but the color on my nails didnt come out the same as the color in the bottle. It's still a beautiful purple, one of the nicest i own, but i wont buy this again.