OPI OPI Ink

4.3

I have an obsession with purple nail polish; light in the warm months and dark in the cold months.
This is a new favourite! It might even replace Chanel's Vendetta as my top pick. I love the blue and pink sparkles that allow the undertones to change in the light and it goes on so well thanks to the fantastic OPI fan brush.
I will be heartbroken if they ever discontinue it!

on 12/24/2011 9:28:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is an okay shade. In the bottle it looks more blurple in color, but on my nails, it's just purple with no blue undertones whatsoever. It doesn't streak which is good, but the color in the bottle is different from what you get on your nails. The profile picture isn't an accurate depiction of the color at all. It's purple, not blue. It's very similar to Orly's Out of this World, but the glitter is more finely milled.

on 12/13/2011 12:08:00 AM

I just got OPI ink today expecting it to be almost black....I was pleasantly surprised to see a gorgeous purple/blue shade with pink micro-glitter. I absolutely LOVE this color. Two coats and it covered perfectly. This is my new favorite!

on 9/27/2011 7:29:00 AM

This is sort of a darker version of the new Grape Set Match polish. It's a purple with pink and blue micro shimmer. However, it has BLUE undertones, where as GSM has Pink. This polish is deffinately a purple although flashes blue occasionally. Mine was quite thin, and very sheer in one coat but was completely opaque in two. Unfortunately my bottle doesn't have the Pro-Wide Brush but oh well :(

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

opi ink is a dark purple with flashes of gold shimmer in the bottle. on the nails it's a dark purple with that flashes indigo in the sunlight. application was okay, I had to had some thinner to the product. overall was a good buy.

on 7/15/2011 1:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a really nice color. I was super excited to find it at Ulta a few nights ago, as I've been looking for it for a while. I've always heard great things about OPI Ink. Anyway, the application was easy, opaque in two coats, pretty color (I especially love the pink shimmer that shines through in the sunlight). No complaints.

on 6/21/2011 3:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I am a huge OPI lover, I love the formula, brushes, bottles, etc. However this specific colour isn't my style.

It looks so good in the bottle that after I swapped my original I accidentaly bought a second one thinking it was some amazing colour from the way it looked in the bottle.

On my nails it doesn't thrill me.. just a indigo/blue/purple shimmery polish. That isn't my style so although I wouldn't buy again (purposely, I may by accident lol) others would probably love this colour.

on 5/19/2011 3:48:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Gorgeous shade! It is a dark navy blue with blue/purple shimmer (medium grain). It can look almost black in some lighting though. What I didn't like was it applied a little sheer/streaky with the first coat, however I didn't have a problem with layering this. Took about two coats and used a clear coat on top because it can chip fairly easily.

Unlike the other reviews on this page, the color looks like a deep, and very sparkily purple on my nails! I love this color and its great year-round I think! The only thing that I dislike is the brush. All of OPI's brushes are way too thick for my thin nails. So a lot of color gets on my skin, which is a pain in the butt to get off! But~ I love this color! <3

on 4/5/2011 3:27:00 PM

I love the color in the bottle, but when I put it on it was very dark-- almost black. I was hoping that the color would be a deep purple like it looks in the bottle.

Top Rated OPI Products